3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Pisyushkin 26.07.20 05:09 am

Repent those who bought the game (Mafia 3)

I confess, I admit my mistake, won't happen again
113 Comments
Sort by:
C
Carelia 26.07.20

Why create threads and shout to everyone, almost proud that you're poor? Why are people proud of how much alcohol I can drink? These and similar questions will continue a mystery to me, but who am I kidding, everything from a lack of intelligence,obviously.

D
Denis Pisyushkin 26.07.20

Carelia
you talkin ' shit girl

I
Ioannn 26.07.20

Denis Pichushkin wrote:
than satisfied? The fact that the money spent in the shuffle?
I'm happy with the game, I like it! More questions?

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 26.07.20

Ioannn
There is one)))) How old are you?

M
Miodrag 26.07.20

Denis Pichushkin
the usual moldy cheese, of cowards homeless (
Yum-Yum

L
LeopoldoMendoza 26.07.20

Never played mafia, it is not clear why another GTA clone buy.

K
Kovboy belomor 26.07.20

The point is not that this is another clone of GTA, but the fact that this is another shitty GTA clone. Yes, I do not know the city especially did not drive. There are shops there to Rob them? Or just the jerk in the van carries a gun? If so then it's all izdets.

s
serial86 26.07.20

Guys skinte address Torrent where can I download Mafia 3 patch 1.0.And everywhere the game with patch 1.01 and the game
I can not run the system hangs.Win 7 x64bit.And when will be released a patch to fix SSE 4.1.

D

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
you can only cash out to Rob more than anything, the world is empty

D
D0c_81 26.07.20

hmm - well, crazy topic.....

D
D0c_81 26.07.20

serial86
for this initiative to be punished !

D

Doc.26
for what?

D
D0c_81 26.07.20

Denis Pichushkin
the distribution of links

D

Doc.26
Yes

I
Ioannn 26.07.20

nigga40000
Another question - for what purpose are interested?

K

Ioannn
In order to understand your intellectual level, experience in gaming in General and playing habits in particular - is this all you or you're too young to distinguish where is good and where bad....

I
Ioannn 26.07.20

nigga40000
Oh nifiga behold, I did!
Well, I began to play back in the 90s (can't remember exact) on the zx spectrum in such games as flunky, pyjamarama, elitka, at that time got the crust of a computer operator and was for myself games such as guess the number, that sort of thing, but it was not serious, then more interested in partying, friends, girls). But seriously probably hooked on toys in 2001, then I got Sonya first. Well here can tell how old I am.

K

Ioannn
WELL ,in that case, I can only make one conclusion: You just like corridor shooters, but the story, atmosphere and other visual delights for you on the sidelines... But shooters I hate, and the mob I was waiting for at least atmospheres and a little bit of similarity to the series as a whole, not absolutely unnecessary Open World and boring ride across the map, and OBLIGATORY, and clone of GTA 5 in General(namely GTA 5 ,with its arcade, lethargic and a long time thinking the police unkillable and wooden cars and other buns for kazualov who are not able to overcome the difficulties), and very, very weak clone...
Apparently we're going separate ways, hence the different perception of good\bad game actually - because in 2001, the same year I had PC and not konsolka...))))))

I
Ioannn 26.07.20

nigga40000
How to Yes, the plot for me is almost on the background, although many games passed because of the fascinating plot. The plot to me in games need for jackdaws and without it will not play, for need no motivation). But the atmosphere in the games you love. Shooters are not particularly welcome, like rolevki. I played the first Neverwinter with the fall, with the same interest playing dragon age Inquisition and the same fall 4.
By the way konsolka it was for me with overclocking and I there weren't (probably still seriously behind the game I took with the purchase of a PC) somewhere in that year or in 2002 I bought a PC and the first game for me were the characters of others, we a day with the boys for beer were playing them)).

P
Pulsedriver84 26.07.20

First, it is necessary to play the version with the torrent,and then if you like, buy it , and why do pre-orders and to buy a pig in a poke? The developers release just not optimized the game ,and in many, the dialogue is just awful.Mafia 3 But man the sky just made on the knee and buy this dross , waste of money