3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Pisyushkin 26.07.20 05:09 am

Repent those who bought the game (Mafia 3)

I confess, I admit my mistake, won't happen again
113 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAKSIMUS22 26.07.20

bought the special version Tarentaise

D
Denis Pisyushkin 26.07.20

Agat7
maximum than can grow into the game's mold

D
DayPsycho 26.07.20

Denis Pichushkin
well, with my config, I can't do it) just launched and went out to the truck at the beginning + drove just a little bit) Then comp howled in pain)))

A
Agat7 26.07.20

Denis Pichushkin
And something tells me that is not noble :)

-
- DILOR- 26.07.20

Smile )))
Spoiler

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

Denis Pichushkin
8 years in prison first strictly,then common mode freestyle work.How do you think you can distribute,who to trust and who to forget?GEE peel

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

-DENIMUSS -
siege

v
vvvjust 26.07.20

Bought in the online store, was once. Not really regret because I did not expect from the game something incredible. Much more, I regret buying Deus, which was expected from the day of announcement, and the result was shit on a spoon!

D

vvvjust
yeah Deus the 2 hour game with an hour on the friezes and lags ) the ending is generally psdos. All you need to try priuchivat myself not to spend money before the game, after watching a bunch of related to DEH then, when you'll certainly be confident in buying.

D

Doberrman699
hearing, and may favor, bomber and Picabia in the colony to send for a couple of months to their farts there kicked good

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

Denis Pichushkin
them life already kicked the bunch,maybe to Shine

D

Doberrman699
totally agree

W
Werewolf1986 26.07.20

That lesson will, I also bought and regret, but now pre-orders from now on will not do. Better to wait for the release of the game,and see reviews, etc. to Try the torrent, and then buy.