3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Docent Ashot 26.07.20 11:11 pm

Russian localization (Mafia 3)

What do you think, will translate on great and mighty voice? Or will enjoy the subtitles?

PS. If 2K promises to reveal the fate of Joe and Vito, we look forward to a great voice actor Nikita Semyonov-prozorovskiy, who voiced Joe in the second Mafia
83 Comments
Sort by:
s
sewerus123 26.07.20

Will be 100%

I
Ilya233 26.07.20

It would be nice if voiced)

u
upumeg95 26.07.20

I would have played the original

R
RBunny 26.07.20

Voice will,for sure.Will not they the third part to drop by before that the previous two

T
Tier69 26.07.20

if you announce that 50% of the atmosphere is lost.

P
Pumping Iron 26.07.20

If Razor is going to sound Vito we can

D
Docent Ashot 26.07.20

Tier69
Personally, I have more to lose if a good half of the game not enjoying the open world, the characters, graphics, and other nishtyak buns, and staring into the bottom of the screen to read small text, trying to understand the story. The same GTA as an example. Of course, the original voice is a priori better, but Russian is also pretty good.

Can't understand those who so vehemently hates Rus. the voice acting and worships the original. Probably show-off, nothing more.

I
I like the Joker and Batm 26.07.20

Will definitely be

M
MelShlemming 26.07.20

And I can't understand those who put a minus those who writes that will play with English voice acting. Anyone what wants one with a will to play. It is not necessary to bugental and to impose all fucking opinions.

w
we get what we deserve 26.07.20

Supports localization. It will affect more in-depth perception of the story.

s
sewerus123 26.07.20

Tier69
the game does not lose a single drop of atmosphere with a Russian voice acting in mafia 1 and 2, those who played know this and actually read the subtitle as small mode is infuriating especially when riding in a car that crash into Kago-nibud!

B
BloodRodent 26.07.20

Russian voice will be.And who wants to enjoy the original voice acting then you will be able to change it to English and if not then download a language pack in English)That you are sure to find

S
StalkerVirys 26.07.20

it will probably be. I hope it will be no worse than the second part. I guess now I will peck, saying that English is better, etc, etc. but I liked how transferred. and I don't regret what is the game missing the entire Mat.

H
Hds1992r 26.07.20

All also thought that Fallout 4 is 100% transferred,but no fuck us )So maybe sabami will enjoy

C
Carbon8909 26.07.20

I think it will. Dating game - Soft-Klab.

H
Hds1992r 26.07.20

I'm talking about something that have no illusions ! Then when you find out that they will not fully translate once again upset.

J
JohnnyTop 26.07.20

Oh, what's the difference whether voice, if the trailer it is clear that there will be some treshak type just Cowes.

s
sewerus123 26.07.20

Werewolf1986
the voice acting is lol you'll see 1 and 2 mafia announced they're not lazy

A
Awesome Drew 26.07.20

I think the voice acting of the third part will completely lose the atmosphere. In English it better...

s
sewerus123 26.07.20

Werewolf1986
here you will see that going wrong for always nobody can be right