3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Docent Ashot 26.07.20 11:11 pm

Russian localization (Mafia 3)

What do you think, will translate on great and mighty voice? Or will enjoy the subtitles?

PS. If 2K promises to reveal the fate of Joe and Vito, we look forward to a great voice actor Nikita Semyonov-prozorovskiy, who voiced Joe in the second Mafia
83 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 26.07.20

Well, the presence of Russian localization in the game, after seeing the gameplay I could care less about. At the moment.

s
sewerus123 26.07.20

Werewolf1986
mafia 1 and 2 they play with a Russian voice acting lol Mafia 2 from 2K games if you didn't know!

R
Raider199 26.07.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Then wait the next news about the mafia. Maybe you can show me something new. Gameplay someone is not important, only the plot.

W
Werewolf1986 26.07.20

sewerus123

And may be, for me and thank God that maybe I will be wrong view.

Oleksandr Shumylo and then the Mat? For me it is the Mat more fun to play the Witcher 3 far cry 3))) very cool mate you know. Well, if you're a child then there are 18 native. And you said in your Russian th and you are a tourist or a foreigner?

A
Analius 26.07.20

What about the Russian voice heard?!To be or not?the mafia has always been

T
The_Igromator 26.07.20

Analis
there will be voice, here's proof from page softklab

Mafia III game for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will go on sale October 7, 2016, with Russian subtitles.
http://www.softclub.ru/news/2016/04/19/31003-premera-igry-mafia-iii-sostoitsya-7-oktyabrya-2016-goda

v
viktorVvv 26.07.20

I any with subtitles I will play because it is already used

N
N2amil 26.07.20

In this part only subs!!!

G
Gothic500 26.07.20

Still thinking to buy or not the game but without the Russian voice acting has definitely torrent will download.

M
Mandalorian 26.07.20

Awesome Drew
the first two were fully voiced, and I do not think that they lost in the atmosphere.....
then depending on how you sound.....IU voice has always been original......a Russian Amateur was, and, of course not....

M
MafiaGamer 26.07.20

SUPPORT the PETITION - VOTE FOR the RUSSIAN VOICE acting in MAFIA 3 http://mafiar.ru/forum/index.php?topic=15.0

A
Analius 26.07.20

standing on his knees and crying where the voice acting!

s
search3 26.07.20

first softklab also said that will not be the voice of doom but the voice and Mafia 3 will also be

c
cruze126 26.07.20

Even without voice acting will not play! It always amazes me that all the hat of the game is voiced, and normal play with sabami. Apparently, especially in the good game and so play, but here at least the translation to trap.
NO boycott! Will not play ! )))

S
SergeyGad 26.07.20

Without a voice will have to download the torrent, voice - buy a license.

A
Analius 26.07.20

mafia 2 first and was a cool voice

R
RusLAN_74 26.07.20

SergeyGad
The torrent does not download, the defense (sort of) is DENUVO. And so-Yes,*Ki has not made Russian voice-over and if not for the defense, too, would torrent. Without voice acting pricey. Scored on Russian language -I scored on the purchase.

S
SergeyGad 26.07.20

RusLAN_74
All right said!!!!

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 26.07.20

6 languages, made a voice for us? Well, sometimes. Scream of unwillingness to take the game will only schoolchildren and cattle. They were all clear and pay even attention is not necessary.
In this case, the fault part of our localizers, because they are a little gave money.
Sami is developed happy to go to meet us, there's even a separate trailermy for us to do.
So that's okay. They have a good original sound.

_
_LiMoN_ 26.07.20

I do not understand those who cry that the voice is not needed. Voice is ALWAYS needed and any game, because if it does not suit you, you can leave the original, but if the voice is not, then you yourself it cannot be done.