3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Docent Ashot 26.07.20 11:11 pm

Russian localization (Mafia 3)

What do you think, will translate on great and mighty voice? Or will enjoy the subtitles?

PS. If 2K promises to reveal the fate of Joe and Vito, we look forward to a great voice actor Nikita Semyonov-prozorovskiy, who voiced Joe in the second Mafia
83 Comments
Sort by:
r
roskomnadzornyy 26.07.20

im sorry for the money on voice acting

K
KIBERMAX 26.07.20

Yra_85
The publisher has the money to get useless bloggers for advertising, and the voice acting is not.

d
danis555 26.07.20

Voice mafia 3 - Rockstar style.

d
deny666 26.07.20

gone are the days when the game was released worldwide and in Russia in a month from the beeches or 1C came out with voice acting.
Now, if the incentive or yplea the game was released,and the voice acting is not,then it will not.

E
ERRMOFF 26.07.20

Likely to come out, but that's from fans, and monophonic.

Because the developers have already scored a huge bolt on the game.

A
Analius 26.07.20

Who is going to sound Amateur?

C
Carelia 26.07.20

The problem with subs is that there are not translated radio broadcasts, quite interesting moments, dialogues of the bystanders, even the articles in playboy, as a result, most of the atmosphere is simply lost.

A
AL5 26.07.20

Analias wrote:
ALL OF YOU WHO INSULT THE RUSSIAN VOICE ACTING GO WATCH A FILM WITH SUBTITLES,I LOOK AT YOU!
Always also say. Zadolbali Anglophiles, although the movies look with a Russian voice acting.
It seems autism is.

g
gloccc 26.07.20

AL5
If possible I always watch movies with subtitles in the original . So nefig for all to cluck

J
JUnnAmmED 26.07.20

AL5
The problem is that the game is voiced carelessly,and even if you see that some point is made crooked,bad,not right, no one will lift a finger to correct the inaccuracy,and one inaccuracy can be as invisible and can demolish the hell out of the whole atmosphere and the impression of the game,to convey some character on the other hand,although in the original he can be completely different.With movies in this regard it is stricter,and no one bothers to watch the film in a different voice,there are plenty of good Amateur translation (Lostfilm,for example).

A
AL5 26.07.20

JUnnAmmED wrote:
The problem is that the game is voiced carelessly
I.e. original carelessly can not be voiced? I doubt it.

J
JUnnAmmED 26.07.20

AL5
Well, as you say.Among quite a large number of AAA-projects that I know I have never seen such mistakes and inaccuracies in the original voice,which was in the Russian localization of DA:O,Mass effect'and The last of us,Far cry 3,Deus Ex:HR and MD,Quantum break,Witcher 3,Black ops 3,TES V,Uncharted all parts,I can make a long list.If you do not compare with the original,the most Easter eggs,secrets and references will pass and it will be imperceptible,but when there is nothing to compare,the quality begins to win the original.

A
AL5 26.07.20

JUnnAmmED
I always liked the quality and understanding of the game and the story, looking at what is happening, not on the letters.

A
AL5 26.07.20

JUnnAmmED
And how to understand the plot during the fast drive? When you need the machine to catch the falling fool and shoot, and this time read the subtitles yet)

V
Vyxyxol 26.07.20

The official will not be exact because: Who needs it? No use to anyone. Who cares? No one.
The Amateur probably will.

J
JUnnAmmED 26.07.20

AL5
As you will understand the story when you to the phrase don't miss you there are given options answer Yes or No?What should I say in this moment?How am I supposed to understand the plot,if my voice within the dialogue sounded twice one and the same phrase,while captions read something that should be in place messed up the audio file?Why in the original there is a reference to the Bible,and the localizers changed everything and made a reference to the game and the character a completely different universe?This is quality,this is the understanding of the plot.You can pass it by simple words,but you can make it something impossible, masterpiece,giving it the qualities and send that thought out and scripted.I am not against Russian voiceovers,I love to listen and simultaneously look at what's happening on the screen,but when they do poor it is simply a mockery of the player and the work as a whole.

M
Mr.Sirocco 26.07.20

The subtitles don't match with the voice acting quite good language to know well. In some places, not that all messed up, and changes from the original sometimes silly)

V
Vyxyxol 26.07.20

Bomber wrote:
mafia 3 and GTA 5 with the original voice acting
As if there is some sort of voice acting.)))

R
Rikudo Nagashi 26.07.20

Analis
>ALL OF YOU WHO INSULT THE RUSSIAN VOICE ACTING GO WATCH A FILM WITH SUBTITLES,I LOOK AT YOU!
Quietly watch the movies with subtitles, because the original voice in 80% of cases much better voice acting in Russian/any other language. The same applies to games, cartoons and more.

The localization of Mafia 3 is not very good, could be better done.

Y
Yurik195 26.07.20