3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 28.07.20 08:54 pm

What is the average salary in Russia you want in 2016-2017?

Just a poll. How much money you need per month to live at the level of average, ie to your trail. the salary was the money minus all the monthly expenses like utilities, Internet, food, etc. And how much you are willing to spend money for entertainment, no matter whether in virtual or real world?
91 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 28.07.20

igroman777
Where do you live?
You 25 enough????????????????!!!!!!
I have 5 just for the rent (I live with my parents, and echo for the rent I pay, parents paid all the time while I was young and studied). If I want to live separately from their parents (so that my girl did not hesitate and live with me) that I need to rent an apartment at least 30. And eat? And led the girl in the cafe movie (I'm not talking about restaurants)? Dress up (at least)? And gifts? (which also had to be postponed!).
Where do you live!?????????? Yes, I saw how people live in the Kaluga region. I used to live a couple of weeks in one village, and I am one of his irrepressible curiosity, asked how they live the local natives. Adults generally try not to buy anything extra. Because they have no money at all! They don't work for someone for money. They are only plowing your garden. Eat potatoes and other land grants. Retired grandmother (their mom) to buy tobacco and tea. Do not drink vodka for expensive, replace moonshine. Shoes........... for me it was a shock ........ shoes they sew for themselves and called this creation tsunami. Consoled only that young people do not go near cunah, and goes to the purchase - which is understandable - young people need to show off in front of each other to get opposite partner.

PS
Soligorska children, the inhabitants of PG I don't know how to live their peers away from the big cities

s
stalker7162534 28.07.20

people123
Desired always different from what we have now.
Alas, that real - for most - will always differ from the minimum subsistence level.
Googly
Soyledikleri human rights.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.07.20

I SN 100k, BUT the utilities, electricity, gas, etc. 15-18K, clothes himself, wife, children - 10-15K, feed dog 5-8K, the fuel for 2 vehicles - 30K. this still take 30K to eat. the good wife works too, so would the extra money did not have to.

so SN need 150K or more. at least for large cities.

s
s1ash 28.07.20

stalker7162534
Some of my friends and enough 30. Though they divorced, the child is a child (though with my mom). Live with my parents. And still manage to walk every day in bars clubs the Pivnyak.

s
stalker7162534 28.07.20

JC Jensen
JC Jensen wrote:
no matter how much I want more
It's natural. You always want more. This defines why humanity is evolving - people always want to improve their lives. Every man is to strive to give his lover more than it ever gave before.
But when you in these conditions to a minimum, which was available to all the past generations (e.g., their own homes, without the bondage of a mortgage) when you're in such conditions that has to feed his girlfriend and children by her you can't - that it's all chaos was undone!

s
s1ash 28.07.20

ZiZu Zankercu
What city?

s
stalker7162534 28.07.20

s1ash
Some of my friends and 30 missing.

And I am now unemployed. And I (no family) enough 25. To not die.
I live not to die?
What the fuck, I'm living in a country that is on the 6th place in GDP PPP, live at the level of a resident of the impoverished country not listed among the 70 most developed countries?

s
stalker7162534 28.07.20

s1ash
I suspect that ZiZu Zankercu lives in nerezinovoy (Moscow).

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.07.20

s1ash
Smolensk

R
Rograx 28.07.20

Would like 25-30K. Dreams.

s
s1ash 28.07.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Great SN for this city. Very.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 28.07.20

Well, it depends on whether you live alone or not, if one is 20-25K may be enough, but for families this is clearly not enough.

s
s1ash 28.07.20

stalker7162534
I would for the existence of 20-25 is also enough. All the man (if he is one) normally carries a lack of money. Yes Yes, sad is no fun, but to stretch to the best you can.
Yes, and depending on location, prices, and SN are very different. For example on Sakhalin RFP 50-60 and that they have very little. As the prices are high.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.07.20

s1ash
I agree, been looking for, thought the limit of 30-40K, it turned out that you can find over a hundred. but load times more than an ordinary clerk over 30K per month.
working as a programmer in languages of Ruby and Python.

s
stalker7162534 28.07.20

undead kenny
15-18K if it's any consolation, I would say that there are places where you'd be happy with 5K.
But it is easier this will become?
So it doesn't matter what others say You are there at all zazhralis for you 25 little! I'm no better off that where I live worse than me.
I feel that we could live better. After all, over there live the same people as we are, they have exactly two arms, two legs, and two eyes. But they live better than us. Despite that in their country there is no oil, no gas (they buy us), or even other minerals.
Because who the hell we live bad? 25 years ago in our country abandoned communism. We stopped to feed developing countries. So why do we have over 25 years did not happen?
Let us remember Germany, which in the 45th bombed from two sides, from two sides it walked the front. destroyed were a total Fox! And that was 25 years after 1945? In 1970? (I remember as I read the memoirs of Marina Vlady, she described the reaction of Vladimir Vysotsky which at that time came to Germany, and compared life in defeated Germany with the victorious Soviet Union) Googly

s
stalker7162534 28.07.20

s1ash
I agree. You starve. But perhaps someday, somewhere, the man lived to his labors would be enough for him, and would not be enough to have a house and support a family? (but in General, always and everywhere, the woman who married did not work!!!!!!!!!!!! she was busy only to feed, to nurture her husband and children!!!!!!!!!!!!)

s
stalker7162534 28.07.20

A
Aleksator 28.07.20

farther comment, the more figure.

W
Wild Rider 28.07.20

60-70K. If it is without removal of housing.

p
people123 28.07.20

stalker7162534
About anything at all.
lenta.EN/articles/2016/06/08/narkota
Uchitelnica a stripper is so micro, a couple of chemists - this is big business.