3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 28.07.20 08:54 pm

What is the average salary in Russia you want in 2016-2017?

Just a poll. How much money you need per month to live at the level of average, ie to your trail. the salary was the money minus all the monthly expenses like utilities, Internet, food, etc. And how much you are willing to spend money for entertainment, no matter whether in virtual or real world?
91 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

Hryas
In terms of persecution of one side or another it is difficult to say after so many years. I almost statistics are not conducted. Lord -captain was a little puzzled by this, but then also scored. There was one bookkeeper, which were all recorded, but he moved to another city, and then to another country. In 2012, the connection with him was lost.

R
RedPriestRezo 28.07.20

stalker7162534
30K on food in a month? That mlyat ? did you eat snails, eating king crab and a bite of caviar or something? I have a family of 3 people goes from strength 10K on food.

t
technopank 28.07.20

Dead-end question. Higher wages, higher prices on everything, because the salary is included in the price of products, goods, etc. the more you earn the more you spend from it can not escape. But here I want to mention that one important detail the more you have means the more difficult it is to manage and vigilance is lost and you do not know where they go, so there must be some balance in moderation of course. When money shortage them easier to manage and keep track of them easier and they go only on the most important and necessary. Each has its own remuneration, but which is closer to today's realities it is difficult to say. Well, there's way more there's a fine line because each of the companies usually SN is a trade secret.

R
RussianQuaker 28.07.20

Slash wrote:
That is, you have a crowd gathered, sought out the women and just rubbed their pussy?
Slash wrote:
just
What do you mean just? Pretty decent recipes obtained. Pfft... just...

g
grigo33 28.07.20

I would 30 would be enough

K
Konstantinion 28.07.20

Epat here пиzдунов loaded! And all bitch programmers with nicknames Cheburashka, all the offices sedyat, weave them a little on one, two hundred Grand into a family, in what universe is that?) And no Excavator, no drivers, bridges or who are not building roads no one mends... it's all uncles, probably from next door make!))) And we're not 100 oblique spotya that would live!)))
Th hney to suffer in Russia from 10 to 80 oblique maximum can live, depending on the region. Somewhere under Chelyaba boys and 12T.R for a month for a family missing in ECx and can be on the 30tr acting badly, as in Samara, Rostov Papa 15тр in SPb - 50, you loan to pay and going to the movies, in Sochi - if Hacha similar can 100 and more in Norilsk you can search for 100 if homies is full) Russia is big... And then there is weaving - two... where the pay is? On the planet of homosexuals?)))

H
Hryas 28.07.20

RussianQuaker
I never rubbed pussy not about either one, so asking
Not ever once
I prefer the old fashioned right hand to work in solitude
Stiff Of Macivor
And now you do this?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

Hryas
In late 2010, a slump of pecuniary and we slowly forgot about it. I don't know if we are tired, or have grown up, and girls are not the same then went, did not understand anything.

t
tovarish comrade 28.07.20

At least 20-25 thousand. All life was accustomed to live frugally.

G
Gauguin 28.07.20

100K at least, in the current scenario.

L
Le Gaspilleur 28.07.20

with justification so to speak)
Spoiler