3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 28.07.20 08:54 pm

What is the average salary in Russia you want in 2016-2017?

Just a poll. How much money you need per month to live at the level of average, ie to your trail. the salary was the money minus all the monthly expenses like utilities, Internet, food, etc. And how much you are willing to spend money for entertainment, no matter whether in virtual or real world?
91 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hryas 28.07.20

Yeah
You crappy there life is in Russia, I see

C
Cheburashka 28.07.20

80-90K is the minimum for a normal life and it was only for one , and with his family and wife under 200k ))))))

R
RussianQuaker 28.07.20

Hryas
And even not all there is: construction or a janitor generally impossible to arrange. Do not take on a national basis. Russian in Russia is not much need.

E
Erick Hartman 28.07.20

RussianQuaker
Stiff Of Macivor
If only about your mothers/sisters/future girls who thread Piwnica , your reaction ? Purely asking , without moralioglu

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

RussianQuaker
Remember how in 2007 it started))) this is for a sensation, but then there is a sports interest .That is, combining the pleasant with the profitable. Why best? When we were two, we did pionization on the dispute. Usually the rates were 100-500 RUB When was the final exam, i.e. the Olympics, the rate increased to two thousand. Not to lie to each other about the number of “cash kills,” we hooked up the third, so he secretly filmed the process. Then he switched on the bright side and occupied a place of honor Picea-liquidator among us, the pussy-masters. During the year we were nine, and one hot June day, during rush hour, we made a Great wet the Olympics, the so-called salwinski crusade on the barge. Who gets more wet kills, he will win! Seeing on deck seventeen “pill bugs” we have started to operate (most likely on the conversation I realized that it was graduates) Plan the conquest discussed, clothes or so-called battle - uniform “taut gargle,” put on (wore when he made such forced marches) All anything, here only the largest Fitalic our wearing very short shorts! In short, in the end, the captain profondi six “caves”, I four, the remaining one or two clavary. But Vicelich perpetually on one, the same boskovici of colonize, as he could not stand (like she supported his thoughts and not let the lust) he arkansasa, so also from straining relish Navona that shame still went drooling. In short, we are miserably thrown from the barge. I have two young knights, Padawan jumped right over the side (good beach not far away was) the three fighting brothers women adspiratio, piconcelli Lord (captain) went together to the bottom with the ship to the last. I'm exaggerating of course, that is, until the shore pitonisa it from them, throughout the barge, then there are hiding there. The other fellow's pink pussy steel ( that's sheep))))) ) to explain the philosophy of pisikoloji and proving that it leads to grace and knowledge itself, while girls began to sway, thereby, saying that this way will increase the skills for life)))) In the end, hard victory, but we, the magnificent nine of the knights of St. Alopecia did not give up and recovering after an epic company over legalizacia, we deserve a break and began to prepare for the next scratch battles. Remember we always said, let us send father Salabanzi, but this phrase was already to the end of our virtuous travel.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

Erick Hartman
Yes, that's not it, you know why. Now about 99% of the people piconet everywhere and anywhere. Former lass is my good friend too paunila, well, in her case vaginally scored in the crush of the metro. Don't understand what good women have in this... Well, okay, they know better. To answer your question. This was done and my grandfather and dad. As for female, so my traveling. Although I did not understand what the question. I think you also participated, if not in a protracted rough battles, a regular bus wet heat once more, but was not missed the chance.

E
Erick Hartman 28.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
No ,bro when I was on the kitty food I always try to get to where fewer people, I'm not a fan of close communication with the plebs.So that such forbidden pleasure by me were

H
Hryas 28.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
What I just read
Pecuniaria ,colonize,clivagri...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

Hryas
Clavary - a sort of minor mischief in the way of development and learning golovanovo Python in Short, on the other rotorangi.
Pecuniaria is the social idea in our circles. Upholding male honor and dignity over the normal girls or the anxious cabbage caps.
Colonize Baba - kangaroots, that is, Bolshevik, or customary among clubaaron, thinking that she is the most INDISPENSABLE and the most pompous cool the body.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

Erick Hartman
At the beginning of the dangerous among the plebs sinful. But then, taking the upper hand over them, feel the power of his hammer Mjolnir over fallen angelically.

R
RussianQuaker 28.07.20

Erick Hartman wrote:
If only about your mothers/sisters/future girls who thread Piwnica , your reaction ? Purely asking , without moralioglu
Not really. But if the bounds of decency, and it could be anything. But that means nothing. That's like so naughty and all the same tenderness.

Stiff of Misiur wrote:
The plan of conquest discussed, clothes or so-called battle - uniform “taut gargle,” put on (wore when he made such forced marches)
What kind of pants are these?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

RussianQuaker
Diving suit know what it looks like? So, imagine their leggings, slits up to the knees and get the tight shorts. In these sports mini briefs did not forget the experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, as we have not had the opportunity to experiment with diving pants, we found ordinary panty shorts, but the inner side was pasted sooooo thin tight rubber for a savory effect!!!! The result is a heavenly ecstasy) as it was all advo difficult to make, we this miracle postnichestve were making just for the great marches, the Crusades, in short, Polynesia contest, when Kanu big win.

t
the endless misanthropy o 28.07.20

60. I have this year as it has received very optimistic configured. So 60 per month all year would not be bad. Moreover, 60*12=720, and it is HD

H
Hryas 28.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
That is, you have a crowd gathered, sought out the women and just rubbed their pussy? So?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

Hryas
And when like. Seeing that the goal is not for mashing, and for the floats have chosen the bright path of pionization, and if you are optimistic to discover and perepechina, then chose dark path

A
Aleksator 28.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
it's time to shoot

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

Alexfor
Why?

A
Aleksator 28.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
guess