3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YNM 28.07.20 09:09 pm

Expectations from the game (Mafia 3)

Let's do all what he promised to do in the second. And God forbid they anything cut out!..
170 Comments
Sort by:
G
GGame 28.07.20

Albert Borisov
OMG, dude, at least put commas or not in the future do not answer me.
Thank you for your attention, bye!

Y
Ya Betmen 28.07.20

Well for starters return to the 20-30-th years further live good, rich and interesting city or what they think. As well a good story like the first part well and the gameplay that is also something interesting presented.

b
bestia 28.07.20

Roll back to 30 years are excluded . Machine , part, city and so on - will be sad to look ... Machine 30 is not so interesting from the point of view of the ride , and on a new engine ( or new parts ) , as a minimum , you need to work out to perfection, too, and that was in mafia 2 . Just made the first 30 due to the fact that the engine was not so hot , with those ' carriages ' he looks quite sanity , and only emphasizes the classics .
But Yes .. with the new engine as well and it is impossible to climb much in the future , of course )

In short-coach-of cabriolet will not be on a new engine this is not true . It would be best to continue mafia 2 , using substantially all of the animations and Graff . Machines , their voice , interact with them , the physics , the smoothness of all movements , without vyrizeni content and I ( and so on ) :D

I'd stupidly agreed to finalize mafia 2 .. direct too, and that was only with a new storyline , add all cut , and , say , finished a map , it is possible to increase .
How was GTA Vice city and city stories from the prophets , do not like people ? .. -- It is the rules as to Me this situation .

I
IDeaDMau5I 28.07.20

I would do like what Mafia 3 changed the continent !!!And then we have the mafia in America or in Japan with China!!Even if Italy ,Sicily !!Because the mafia took roots from there !!!Or at least not mafia ,and what some of kolumbiyskiy or the Mexican cartel !!!

Y
Ya Betmen 28.07.20

IDeaDMau5I
No, this is too good. But if in otdelnyh missions we visited these places (e.g. memories anyone), it would be not sickly variety to the game.

N
Nikita Kostyuchenko 28.07.20

guys,do you think,will be the theme as the first big walk?I hope so,because it was an interesting,albeit crazy mission,it was interesting to look for those dudes(I especially liked the mission where you had to chase a UFO,and a truck loaded with nitroglycerin,Yes, everything of the mission was good)

q
qwertylol 28.07.20

the game makes rockstar! I hope the game will release with a Bang!!!

M
Moreks 28.07.20

qwertylol
Actually the game does Hangar 13 even blog about it there

b
bma2004 28.07.20

I hope, and I can go back to the roots and make a game with a great thoughtful dramaturgicheskimi plot - the same as in the first part. And not the HS one at a time which was in the second part.

(shkololo and graphomotor can kill anything. Mafia 2 - a complete mess, but City of Lost Heaven is a pleasure to play now)

O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20

I think the story for the new Mafia - not quite the point. (Especially since it is unlikely to do better than in the second or in the first part) I mean, do not need a strong focus on it, as in the previous parts. Now popular open world games, where a lot of secondary lessons. And I think similar can be done in Mafia 3. Add more public places to make a dynamic (managed to get made) a secondary task, to give an opportunity to seize territory and recetionist institutions, maybe even to recruit and put together a gang in the games Godfather - the main thing that the gameplay features were different from GTA, where everything is solved by brute force - the mafia is also possible to enter a choice to make quiet, to give someone on the leg or to negotiate, or make all the same loud, but then you will have problems. - Some of it wanted to do in the first and in the second part, under development, but have failed, most likely due to the fact that it was all in the background.

k
kalek 28.07.20

In mafia 3 I want to see a quality story , a vast fleet of vehicles , harleyi those times , the race of the big city

t
tovarish comrade 28.07.20

Expect just promise mountains of gold, but in the end all cut out. Well, if you know what I mean.

F
FixControl 28.07.20

In General, alas, my hopes were dashed. The 70s is not the time to play Mafia. Mafia in my understanding - this hulking machine with a big ass, Tommy-Ghana suits. Don't be surprised if 4 of the will mafia about the ' 80s, then the 90s, and 6 mafia is about the present, with sports cars and social.networks, yeah. I'm sorry, but for these purposes I have GTA.

I wish they made a game about the earlier period (for example 1910-1920, the emergence of the Italian mafia), or changed the setting, for example, you could make a game about how a man from the countryside during prohibition brewed moonshine and sold it, came into conflict with the other bootleggers, and then up the criminal ladder and the game already would have happened in a big city. And so the bizarre, with Niger-a hooligan in the lead role.

S
SonyCrab 28.07.20

Watched the trailer and gameplay. Expect average (maybe even good) game, which if you skip, you will not lose anything.

PS the hood is just disgusting.

O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20

KeiranRosenberg
10-20E, the game would be more of a shooter and fighting game with rare opportunities for a long and relaxed drive on krupenkin cute little car. She looked kind of... funny.
The first Mafia chose the most romantic and printed on the cerebellum of the inhabitants the concept of mafia, and I think the developers will be back in this setting.
But I'm glad that the developers are not standing still, and I want to show something new, even if it will be dirty and weird 60-70s.

F
FixControl 28.07.20

Odinitsa
In the 20's was already pretty fit Fiats, Lincoln, Alfa Romeo to the Grand Prix. It would be possible to make a story about the struggle of the Italian mafia with the Jewish community. Generally, the time period 1910-1950 we could squeeze another lot, and choice the ' 70s I think is not appropriate. Still 70s is the era of glam rock, bikers, rebels, about that need other games to do.

s
saa0891 28.07.20

I hope to be much better than the dull second part will be a really lively city and lots of interesting missions.
Anyway I would like more cool features in the game,though, like the godfather 2,what would you advance your career,manage their subordinates,captured and controlled areas,etc., although it is clear that developed wouldn't do that,well at least that game would be out not so crappy as the second part.

n
nameless517 28.07.20

Posityion
continued the story of two idiots Gopnik?

T
The_Snake 28.07.20

Just saying that the game should not expect anything, the game makes a new Studio which was founded in 2014 (ie the game is in development for 2 years) Jobs will comes down to capture area. And in the trailer ronaldinha. In short Mafia RIP

a
agula98 28.07.20

Sir, above right, the mafia rip.This is not the mafia, and the godfather of direct.