3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YNM 28.07.20 09:09 pm

Expectations from the game (Mafia 3)

Let's do all what he promised to do in the second. And God forbid they anything cut out!..
170 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russian_Lawyer 28.07.20

No more expectations, I saw the trailer of the new GTA, that is why it is called Mafia 3, probably made a mistake.....

M
Mister Bog 28.07.20

The_Snake
I heard that this new team developed the 1st and 2nd Mafia, and they just moved to another place.

B
BioGen 28.07.20

The mafia is no more unfortunately,the series died after the second part.

W
Wade3flesh 28.07.20

Many say that he chose a later time, but the Italian mafia was in New Orleans until the middle of the zero. So at the end of the 60s it was still certainly strong. It would be better to do it the opposite way, that play for the Italian part of this family Vito, where he is a Capo or Boss and play against blacks.

E
Evgeniy_174 28.07.20

Wade3flesh
Here ,here

A
A.R.1 28.07.20

while of course too early to judge the game, but it looks like it is not mafia (not exactly sequel) ,and something else with the same name. If in the end it will come, you will have to try to adequately assess the product in all aspects.

S
Showy DiMak 28.07.20

Oh, has it really been so many years since the release of the second part. still seems to be yesterday, sitting on the forum in search of a tablet for a demo version, which removed an invisible barrier on the map. they all had hopes, but not small. and each strove to compare mafu with a two year old at the time of GTA IV. had their apologists in this game, despite its obvious incompleteness. rather, there was something something really cool and ambitious, but the developers cut out a lot for some reason. now all in one voice told that the series died. it's even in some way sad to see. it turns out that the flagship of the genre of shooters in an open world no living competitors. personally, I was impressed by the graphics, the music is cool too. but it's understandable, so no surprise. not hoping for a particularly catchy story, because he was only interested in the first part. open world too, apparently, is in addition to sentimental stories about oppressed by racist black thug in America of the 60s. pomatrosil and throw in a couple of weeks., no more. that can not disappoint.

B
BJayDS 28.07.20

Odd somehow mixed feelings.
On the one hand, you should get very atmospheric - New Orleans, late 60's, Jimi Hendrix. From a historical point of view, even the choice of the protagonist is justified - the game simply has to be interesting and atmospheric. To seaflite such, it is necessary that hands not from W*NN grew, it is necessary that they did not exist.
Still developed by nouneym - additional incentive will be to do something serious.

On the other hand, Mafia it mafia. Blacks and criminal groups - mafia.

But in General, expectations are more positive than negative.

q
qklaim 28.07.20

Bright emotions, a lot of vpechatlenii

P
PCGaMeR83Rus 28.07.20

I think the game will be good.

PS: gentlemen, you just snickering completely.

N
Nikitos Yakovlev 28.07.20

Well, hunt for Vito to play and learn that Jo has occurred.

C
Carbon8909 28.07.20

I looked at the trailer. Here's what I think: Mafia 3 will be a completely different story. It is unlikely there will be a Joe (maybe gets mentioned; but not the fact). Well, at least Vito is in the game (but only as a secondary character). I think that will be a cross between Godfather and GTA. And hardly back to basics. In General, expect 2016...
Everything written is my opinion.

S
Showy DiMak 28.07.20

Played Mafia 3 just for GG. The developers rarely do the protagonists of our little brothers, so why not try it. Where you saw the animal stealing cars, trying to act like Homo Sapiens and shoots normal white people from a grenade launcher? It's nonsense! Is Rockstar just for myself, but those are all crazy drug addicts.

z
zds 28.07.20

Hike the game itself will be in the style of Jimmy DLC for Mafia 2, with the same stupid missions and pictures instead of videos.

M
MudrichenkO 28.07.20

Frontir1995
I would like expanded gun shop, I would like the dealership

E
Evgeniy Kormakov 28.07.20

Frontir1995
I think that some of it definitely will add it!

G
Grand Theft Auto 1000000 28.07.20

I would like to vzaimodeystvovat with harlots.

C
CrazyWARdrobe 28.07.20

I would like for everyone to pile and women too )

A
Awesome Drew 28.07.20

More crafted world, a great location, beautiful new Orleans ' 60s, the atmosphere of the mafia, varied gameplay, and most importantly - story!

K
Knyazhenskiy 28.07.20

The Atmosphere Of The Mafia
Large outdoor crafted world
The plot
Additional tasks