3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YNM 28.07.20 09:09 pm

Expectations from the game (Mafia 3)

Let's do all what he promised to do in the second. And God forbid they anything cut out!..
170 Comments
Sort by:
L
LoKKi_SKY 28.07.20

Oh, I don't know what to expect! Looking forward to what will be a decent product with a thoughtful, interesting plot and a good optimization! So the story has captured that I wanted to go and play the game over and over again. Well, I am glad to return Vito of course! Hope to see anyone else, except Scaletta.

K
Krrrva 28.07.20

hmm what I expect and what can we expect different things. personally, I waited in the game of course, good story, atmospheric world, mafia (family) violence, but after the trailer I'm a little disappointed. this is no longer the same mafia which we loved, but hope dies last )

I
Ivan_Space 28.07.20

M. A. F. I. Yu

A Fat Wop.
Brian O'neill bitch
Sweet you got the wrong hole
1911 colt ammunition 3 family
Like, here's rasklad waiting....

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 28.07.20

I look forward to the game that it won't be like GTA or the game just burned for a week

A
Andrey210388 28.07.20

Yra_85
Yeah that's just the same, she'll be out of business if similar to GTA.

C
Cureit 28.07.20

adventure

L
LoKKi_SKY 28.07.20

Rusik
I agree, already a little something... No coats, hats, Italians with machine guns ;)) But if an awesome story is that the creeps will run, I think the developers will forgive the omission! XD

P
Papa Joe 28.07.20

I like many fans have waited 30 years and Thompson submachine guns, and is a clone of GTA with nigou. Mafia have to be with Italians.

d
danis555 28.07.20

The story of GTA, the interface of L. A. Noire.

J
JolyMau5 28.07.20

Nothing. Nothing at all.
Waiting for the sequel to Vito and Joe or the new HS-Italians and the story of the fate of these. And what happened?
GG-nigra with revenge on the brain, and what being a GTA.
Well if the game was about the Negro ghetto of Los Angeles(or other cities) and was called Mafia.

L
Lukash_Kirill 28.07.20

main waiting for Mafia 3 is that she would not have disgraced the Mafia series

K
Kolka Bragin 28.07.20

Most importantly, the atmosphere of part 1 and 2 was designed, to experience what it means to be in the family. Plot, plot and more plot, which is goose bumps!

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 28.07.20

I expect games to be different endings , so you can pass from time to time and will be a different end

s
speed stick 28.07.20

TH GUESS THAT

s
speed stick 28.07.20

Cyril Kobychev
dude,this is not the mafia.....here to embarrass th

S
StalkerVirys 28.07.20

savory shootings

X
X_ray_83 28.07.20

Denuvo wait for rogues to play are unable !

N
NITROOOOO 28.07.20

Waiting for the same part as the first , I hope that they are smart enough to do everything right . Hope dies last...

g
gloccc 28.07.20

Nothing good

V
Valentin2009 28.07.20

To be honest there is nothing good... the First part at the time was just the bomb in every sense and hardly the third part will be something like that... Rather ordinary prohodnyak...