3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YNM 28.07.20 09:09 pm

Expectations from the game (Mafia 3)

Let's do all what he promised to do in the second. And God forbid they anything cut out!..
170 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrewGaara 28.07.20

No expectations. Acaderny cal. People are not the same.

S
Sspk 28.07.20

I think that after Mafia 2, the third part will be less interesting.

K
Knyazhenskiy 28.07.20

Grand Theft Auto 1000000
Yes indeed.
And to be able to walk into any apartment office, etc. To for example, stole the keys from a passerby and in the end I cleaned the apartment, etc.
Access to all buildings etc. To any it was possible to visit )))
Without barriers !!!

G
Grand Theft Auto 1000000 28.07.20

Knyazhenskaya
It's not that.

V
Vladislav Rudskoy 28.07.20

I think a good game would be . But it would be awesome if the game was Vito Scaletta.

P
PetrGT1999 28.07.20

Vladislav Ruskovich will not be the main character is another main character

V

Peter Tarasenko
I said if he was the main character and not niga.

M
MelShlemming 28.07.20

I don't expect anything from the game. I'm not looking forward to the game. She's sucking at GTA.

F
FalcoNati1410 28.07.20

Most of all I would like to know what happened to the previous protagonists of Mafia 2, and it kind of happens in fact. I would like to believe that the plot does not disappoint, well, updated cars, music and so on) and promised a street race, for some reason canceled in the last part and all gorgeous, at least for me.

About the General conversations about what is a poor analog of GTA, as it is still) a Series of liking and opinion will not change because of the similarity with other games, no matter how noticeable they are.

V

Peter Tarasenko
Good)

s
shakot 28.07.20

Wait and hope not oplashayut

D
Deagle84 28.07.20

The gangster atmosphere,and a good script,a good optimization.
Seen write here,I want online,I think a game like this online and in the asshole didn't fuck up!

V
Vladimir Arhipov 28.07.20

As for me, the gameplay is stoned, cars all the time over and explode, and in other from every little thing explode. A feeling that developed went way GTA San Andreas is a little bit in this regard

T
Tigers_Trust 28.07.20

For me personally, in all parts of the MAFI/the godfather lacked control of his Empire, it turns out that the entire game rush to solve the problems of others, get respect, kill the competition, etc..
And finally at the end you say everything, you're done and now only you run all black business in the city......
and credits. (In the series of games GTA the same problem you're cool and everything, but all the arrows, fighting you at the wheel where have you seen that after the second boss worked as a simple driver.)
So, what do you expect from the third part that the player will give a little to manage the business and Affairs of the family.
Rather than a simple ekshen at the end of which, you some PS say thank you.

V
Vasiliy Pruzhinkin 28.07.20

YNM
Cut out and do not implement what was promised in the second!!!And what will happen after that I wonder? Such an angry comment, as much as I ispugalsya)))

Eugene Kolmakov
I doubt it...

V
Vasiliy Pruzhinkin 28.07.20

kym1000
Will make another prohodnyak for a couple of nights, no more...

m
meagarry 28.07.20

kym1000
and now only you run all black the
You do at least one mafia is played? where there is it?

T
Tigers_Trust 28.07.20

meagarry
Read my message again, especially pay attention to the first sentence.
We are talking about all the games similar in genre with the mafia, that is, those where you start to not understand what. And then through the actions you are promoting .
Godfather - you be the don, but the controls are something you do not give.
GTA SA - cut out all the gangs control than either of you again do not give, and persecute you as green as a driver on missions.
The first mafia - after a series of missions you accept in the family, but apart from the roller in a cafe specific differences from previous missions we receive.
As a result, in these games, there is mention of some structures, but the letters about the status of the player, nothing changes.
As I began the cherry and finish, but with the title of don and the like.
That's the reason, I personally would like to see part 3 of the mafia gameplay, even for 5 minutes where the game shows the player that it was worth of laps around the game world and wrote out the vouchers in purgatory pixelink people.
Although the gameplay can be seen that part 3 will be in the spirit of the time, the player who lost is revenge/making money, but in the end some sort of NPC named nick, says. You killed the villain and our city became cleaner and you(the player), revenge and credits.

a
aLEX2277 28.07.20

kym1000
Totally agree , however in the first mafia was a mission that was a little about it , but still it could a little bit more about her .

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 28.07.20

What do you expect from the game?