3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaXIII 28.07.20 11:01 pm

Victor Vance is dead? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

I think it is not kill him in Vice city! That nigga do like with the Cuban accent says. It's unlikely he!
192 Comments
Sort by:
l
ladykiller69 28.07.20

Yeah, of course... Write a letter to Rockstar...

tell that Weiss - 60s... (Think Tenpenny)...

s
spectre from TM 28.07.20

how? and booyah and so...
I am also offended when told where we can see him in the Bob..

B
Bleed On Me 28.07.20

No, he is dead. I'm sorry, but dead. Otherwise, lance is not distressed to be in the sun about the murdered brother.

d
dimaXIII 28.07.20

And in the Bob was killed, or what? Outside the plot of the game?

B
Bleed On Me 28.07.20

In the two Bob Vance was a goner - lance and Victor. Remained only the third, I do not remember the name. But, I think, it is not associated with the crime.

d
dimaXIII 28.07.20

Just Victor has not been linked to the crime! But then, I don't know. Maybe there is one brother.
Where's lance in Vice city talking about his dead brother??? In what mission?
But in Vice city Victor is killed where? Or he simply died before Vice city?!

C
Crocodildo 28.07.20

In the mission Death Row released lance yells He killed my brother!....
Kill Viktor in the first movie in the deal....
And the third brother is.... Pete's his name.... And he has some sort of serious illness....

B
Bleed On Me 28.07.20

The fact of the matter is that Victor was not associated with crime, but several circumstances forced him to step foot in this road to perdition. About it and narrate the events of VSS. Pete also hardly ever was a criminal.

l
ladykiller69 28.07.20

And I do about Pete's deaf... O_o

s
spectre from TM 28.07.20

Iya, who can tell?

B
Bleed On Me 28.07.20

Nothing about it really, nothing is known except what has already been said.

S
Steve Fox 28.07.20

And how about Pete know?In Weiss about it, nothing was said.

C
Crocodildo 28.07.20

Christmas tree.... Hard to guess what learned about it from the VSS?

l
ladykiller69 28.07.20

Anooo...

a
afftar vypifshiy yadu a.k 28.07.20

Everyone knows the fate of Victor Vance - he was killed at the beginning of the events of Vice city. As you will remember, escaped then, only Tommy Vercetti, but... what if Viktor was not killed, but just hurt, and people Diaz didn't check it? It is possible that then corpses (Harry Lee) found doctors or the police, and Vance, as still alive, was taken to the hospital? Then in Vice city Stories we have to play not for the doomed corpse, and after the usual gangster.
No one knows where the events will unfold GTA 4, what will be the plot and what is the name of the game, but it is possible that it will reveal some of the mysteries of the previous series - particularly this one. However, before the said about the BCC. Said this game will shed light on the events of Vice city 1984. But in Vice city Stories left many unclear...

B
Bleed On Me 28.07.20

You know, if Victor survived, he definitely would appear in the sun. He was more than successful business from 1984 to 1986, saotvetno, having survived the crash, it is unlikely he would have abandoned such a profitable business due to simple fear. Plus, the fact that is brother is alive, is unlikely to be passed by the hearing aid lance, and he would not shelter Tommy.
By the way, very difficult to survive being turned into a sieve machine-gun fire, isn't it?

a

You can survive in any situation - even after turning into a sieve. People plane crashes - in real life - and remains alive, though crippled. And this is GTA, there of the skyscraper jump - stay alive!
And what about the fact that Victor pojavljatsja would be in Vice city - it's possible that he decided to use his death. How do we know that lance didn't know about my brother? Suddenly this couple, seeing that Tommy gets a good place in the criminal world, decided to remove it, scoring lance the confidence of Tommy? In this case, mind you, lance behaved correctly - although in Vice city, his behavior seemed a little strange. Even before he died, he said that was going to take Tommy at the request of his older brother. Because of Vic, I think wouldn't be glad if he knew that his place may be taken by someone else at the same time and killing him.

B
Bleed On Me 28.07.20

In such discussions it is not necessary to refer to the laws of the GTA. Following your logic, one could argue that Toshiko rushed from the window, and Salvatore with a bullet between the hemispheres of the brain, and several other Persians who were killed in the plot of the series - alive and well, because Stasny hospital is renowned for the ability of the staff to resurrect the dead. To suck the thumb of various miracles, such as the stability of the Victor to the explosive bullets guided by this logic is stupid.
Next.
To take advantage of its death Victor couldn't. The question of life or death for such a big fish, as he could not slip past the ears of his colleagues on the business, i.e. the criminals as he is. Partners have inquired about it, the enemies even more so.
Are you saying that maybe lance was forced to gain the confidence of the inhabitants. First, when lance met him, Tommy, as a criminal figure, was not so promising to Vance to worry about competition from his side. Second, if they really wanted to take Tommy in this way, they would have tried to do it in his way to power, and not when he's already got it. Because it turns out do not fucking understand why lance helps Tommy to take the Empire díaz, and regularly goes with him to the showdown with the enemy.

a

like the stability of the Victor to the explosive bullets
I'm not referring to the laws of the GTA. After firing, you can survive in real life - and such cases were.
why lance helps Tommy to take the Empire díaz, and regularly goes with him to the showdown with the enemy
It is possible that the death of Victor Diaz (real) would be best, as he also had a good place, and Vic at any time could start to treat Diaz like.
Tommy, as a criminal figure, was not so promising to Vance to worry about competition from his side
Maybe Vic has decided to use his ability to survive" and to do what is beneficial to Vance. This can be done just using the lance.
The question of life or death for such a big fish, as he could not slip past the ears of his colleagues on the business
Hard to find someone, searching in the morgue or in the hospital, when in fact he is in liberty city or Los Santos.

B
Bleed On Me 28.07.20

If the bullet touches the shoulder of Ali there knee, then to survive it may be possible, if to close the wound, stopping the bleeding and as soon as possible taken to the hospital. But with similar wounds which had Victor, if people do not die, then the hospital does not hold.
/Perhaps the death of Victor Diaz would be advantageous/
Possible. Victor spoke directly to lance, he does not trust Dias.

But then why lance continues to help Tommy after his assassination? If that were the case, then lance, podsobil Tommy in this, let him a bullet in the forehead on the spot, leaving the Empire Dias gift to yourself and Victor.
/Possible, Vic decided to take advantage of its"ability to survive to achieve your goal/
Tommy always did what is beneficial to him. Lance helped him exclusively on their own initiative.

/Hard to find someone looking for the morgue or the hospital, if it is in liberty city or Los Santos/
I think people who have dealt with Victor, enough money, to find out about it