3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaXIII 28.07.20 11:01 pm

Victor Vance is dead? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

I think it is not kill him in Vice city! That nigga do like with the Cuban accent says. It's unlikely he!
192 Comments
Sort by:
c
coach_spb_89 28.07.20

But in VC it was said that the Negro Intro Victor? Maybe he's the third brother? And Vic flew, say, to Hawaii and rest in peace...

I
InFk 28.07.20

But damn don't worry Victor Vance in VC was killed in the beginning ,there was no 3rd brother!!!! Where did you get this ?????????

E
EROY 28.07.20

Yes, I too cried for a long time when I found out that he was killed. And now nothing, accustomed to...

c
coach_spb_89 28.07.20

I personally learned about the third brother in VCS. They actually have the wick was the goal of the game to raise money for the growth of this brother.

I
InFk 28.07.20

Yes ? 14 times I passed VCS and that is invisible text about the third brother .As the mission was called ?

c
coach_spb_89 28.07.20

Carefully watch the videos. For example, in the opening clip of Vic talked to Jerry and he asked Vic why he joined the army, and Vic replied that he had difficult circumstances in the family. Jerry asks the children? parents? And Vic replies brothers and continues - one of them is sick. Or in the outro of the last mission ( Ricardo Diaz Last Stand) when Vic killed them all and it arrives the lens on the helicopter, and during the conversation that the brothers became rich Vic says - I will send Pete the money. And further : All of this for us, Pete, mom... But the most interesting - in the same conversation lance offers Vic again commit a criminal act and Vic refuses - says he is not interested. Maybe he really gave up, saved money and left?

I
InFk 28.07.20

Brief description
Vice City Stories returns to the player in Vice City, two years before the events of the original in 1984. The main hero of the game is Victor Vance, brother Lens and Vans and. Victor was shown in the opening cinematic of Vice City in a deal with Tommy Vercetti, as you might expect, the deal fell through. Officially known that Vic Vance dies,but specifically in the video, he just falls to the ground!

That says it all :)

R
Ron Uizli 28.07.20

Yes, I played VC, and really, Vic's just ******* to the ground

F
Fenix aka 28.07.20

Pete's like a drug addict or a drug addict lance long played

c
coach_spb_89 28.07.20

Pete is sick complicated form of asthma. Lens not a drug addict.

-
-Mech- 28.07.20

Lance when napivaetsya not mentally stable. And killed aunt Enid in order to take off in Vice city!

R
RelicX 28.07.20

Of Vance, 2 brothers-acrobat, in the initial movie, it was indeed Victor Vance, but that's the topic of rights, it does not almost like Victor from the BCC, he has a Cuban accent in Vice city, and he humped some 0_). And remember Toni Cipriani in GTA3, and what he was like in LOC? If I hadn't practile that there hero is Tony, I wouldn't recognise him, thin slender, and he's also another voice unlike GTA3.

D
Deep Throat 28.07.20

in three it was ovocheva Madsen, in fact a small role. On a greater role, he simply did not attract for expensive, they decided to sahovati, TK-version rawto you would have bought that but happened.
and that Pete, that it sluchilos?

c
coach_spb_89 28.07.20

Pete is the third of the brothers Vance.

-
-Mech- 28.07.20

I think that Victor himself had organized the attack. To get their hands on the money to the Italian don Forelli and quietly retire.

I
InFk 28.07.20

The attack was organized by Diaz. In the plot, lance says Diaz killed his brother.

-
-Mech- 28.07.20

At the end of the plot of Vice City Stories Victor and Ricardo, two of the employee.

I
InFk 28.07.20

Well so Ricardo had betrayed Victor,for the sake of money.
In the initial clip VC - Diaz wanted to take the money,thereby killing the Victor and the people of the Trout.

-
-Mech- 28.07.20

Whether it was the people and Diaz ? By the way in Vice city, Diaz nothing about the deal said. For example Victor just fell to the ground under the guise waited until everyone smouts and got their money. and a donkey somewhere in Hawaii. Because in the end of Vice city Stories when lance proposes a new criminal operation Victor otkazyvaetsya arguing that all the goals he has reached (the Brother the money sent, Mendez and Martinez killed) And the transaction perfect cover - the same still, and framed the only competitor for the sale of cocaine - Ricardo Diaz. And why no one shot in the helicopter with lance ? Perhaps because Victor had ordered him not to touch ! And tell everyone how Diaz treacherously broke the deal. After all, no one but lance does not mention who ripped you off.

D
Deep Throat 28.07.20

There campaign was as follows.
Diaz knew that Vic to work with him will no longer be possible and asked them to pull off one last deal with Forelli, they agreed. And Forelli, meanwhile, had sent Tommy. However, Sonny and Diaz agreed that people Diaz killing all except for Tommy, which then asks the loot. And given that Vick is no longer necessary, TC retires Diaz says to sew it, too. then all the goods and the money is with Soniya. Diaz also has this deal. plus, Tommy works for him then.
another thing is that Las loshara, Diaz put his brother, and other fucker was on egotron, so he threw not only Tommy but Vika :(