3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaXIII 28.07.20 11:01 pm

Victor Vance is dead? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

I think it is not kill him in Vice city! That nigga do like with the Cuban accent says. It's unlikely he!
192 Comments
Sort by:
R
RelicX 28.07.20

I don't think Sonny and Diaz agreed about the shell deal, because Sonny if I knew that Diaz would not be with her to discuss who they have contacts in Vice city. Then Sonny would be easier to introduce Tommy and Diaz, after a failed transaction, Diaz and his men were able to control the actions of Tommy. Sonny and in truth nothing did not know about the failure of the transaction. After all, when Tommy called him, he was in shock? He would not allow the death of the professionals, and besides, he was constantly calling him asking about what he's doing there? Diaz enemy Forelli, he wanted Sora to a deal that would kill Vencov, he had no idea about Tommy, because Diaz and kill him didn't want to, but it had sdelat because Lasowski revenge. Although this schmuck is almost as met Tommy, began to call Sonny and tell him what's what, and what money which were prepared That false. Lance already was still standing, he took advantage of her Volume of pastoring it for Forelli and Diaz revenge.

D
Deep Throat 28.07.20

You did not March watched the plot while playing.
Sonny Diaz bought a shipment of drugs, of course he knew who Weiss runs, and the contact is the person the cat meets the man at the arrival, that is Rosie, the cat knows the city and all that. If Tommy met with Diaz, what good will that do? Diaz still would have sent Vic and lance, and killed them, leaving Tommy in the service.
Sonny and in truth nothing did not know about the failure of the transaction.
here you gave of course. see initial video there Sonny discuss the new plan that they send Tommy, which was framed in Weiss that it does not scare the people in liberty, thereby giving him the job out of the bullpen. but actually deciding to substitute it by organizing the failure of the transaction and requiring the loot with Tommy. To do this he had to come to terms with Diaz, who had from this deal, and part of the loot and drugs had Sonny in the movie when Tom talks to him on the phone. Diaz had posterity all so kill everyone except for Tommy. maybe Vic too, would have survived, except that he otoshol and threw Diaz, but having said that what comes out on the last job.
Diaz enemy Forelli, he wanted Sora to a deal that would kill Vencov, he had no idea about Tommy,
Diaz was already do not care for winsow, they refused to cooperate with him, so do not pity them had to be removed. And Tommy, he didn't saw it the first time when he played the role of angel chronicle. no one told him that he is the one whom he padstal on behalf of Sonny, so Diaz was primesense to him.
Although this schmuck is almost as met Tommy, began to call Sonny and tell him what's what, and what money which were prepared That false. Lance already was still standing, he took advantage of her Volume of pastoring it for Forelli and Diaz revenge.
Lance finds Tommy to find the loot, maybe they were both shit, now lance has nothing, neither money nor brother, he becomes the way which rubs her into VSS. lance just broke and he has nothing to lose. To spy on Sonny, he started not immediately but somewhere before they went to storm the mansion and after that saved it from Diaz in that time, kada, he began to drink and call Tommy you're not telling me loot. March, he thought that their band will be bringing as much dough as the Empire and the Vic, he was just a little dough, here is a fool, and framed, and could continue to hang out with Tommy and all. Tommy had to tell him that Sonny Diaz podstavili it and maybe then they would have killed Sonny. although it should be understood that if Sonny won then, he would have flunked and lance too. lance is just stupid and does not know many times he tripped and Vick, but he could not throw a sight were a brother. Tommy could throw him and all but he wanted to relax lance, didn't want to throw still a partner and all that, how many went through together. lance screwed up, things could be different....

R
RelicX 28.07.20

Damn, you're right. Long do in the game is not played, I'm right now in Sana'a hang out, I just assumed that Diaz and Sonny's enemies, after all, the mafia Forelli they're all enemies, it turns out that with Ricardo they were buddies. And for the full complement to the story you need to buy a PS2 and play VCC.

D
Deep Throat 28.07.20

here you can see :) I mean no wonder so many wrote :)
as for the Forelli and Diaz, they are not friends and not enemies. they were partners in the business world always podstavlyayut each other and transactions, there is no friendship or enmity. they just planned something that will bring them dough, so if they are at odds on what about it they probably postponed ...

K
KroSSSovock 28.07.20

Sorry kaneshno that it thundered. In second place on the list of characters. Cool people it is certainly!!!

J
JB-n 28.07.20

Glavgeroy GTA makes any guy cool (well, almost)) But in the introductory video to Vice city there he looks just dumb... And no he is alive - I saw it on the over Hunter Weiss circled)

k
klaimin 28.07.20

Alive seems to have been left

A
AlSar 28.07.20

Lance said firmly that he considered Diaz guilty of the death of his brother.
Sorry, but Victor is DEAD. And to the point.

J
JeStERR 28.07.20

sob sob.....

F
FucQ 28.07.20

Nothing to do, I think. Everything is clear to all that Victor is dead. Why would Diaz do that? The drug lords do not want competitors (from Vic to the City of Vice, a large Empire). And sales went those 20 kg of drugs, which lance, Victor and the victim was an undercover COP Forbes was stolen in ' 84.

K
King of Groov 28.07.20

...And sales went those 20 kg of drugs, which lance, Victor and the victim was an undercover COP Forbes stole in ' 84...
AI-Yai-Yai, what are they all bad =( the Water would take the example of the Catalina and Pulaski, though I even not on.

r
reanim21 28.07.20

damn soaked HS is not uncommon

F
FucQ 28.07.20

Ambience
This is already the export of drugs from the warehouse of the trap VCPD. The mission called The Audition, as I remember. It will have to steal a car Forbes full of drugs (Sentinel) from Vice Port's.

G
Grand Theft Aero 28.07.20

And that's it!!!

S
San4ouZ 28.07.20

if in Vice city killed VICTOR, what he is fat and small

A
AlSar 28.07.20

Сан4оуZ
do not confuse Victor and Diaz :)

S
San4ouZ 28.07.20

Yes, I'm talking about the first mission. there Victor was. so? and the chopper lens.

R
Rasta-Braza 28.07.20

What is there to understand! Victor all banged in the story of the BCC! He had major clout in Vice city! Diaz he's a drug Lord! removed competitor (Victor) and began to own all! Tommy and lance slammed him! lance objednannja with Forelli! and they are identically influential people in Vice city! Tommy removed a lot of competitors-even banged now a powerful lance and the Forelli! some of the gangs were destroyed! and some copyright Victor of the gang remained (few of them). A large part of the Empire in Vice city, Tommy is captured and he zavoeval some territory of the late Victor and became friends with the Cubans with whom we cooperated before Victor! soon, the whole Empire passed to Tommy! and brought in Vice city Rosenberg! Yes it is funny but can be Rosenberg behind! so thanks to Tommy cut half of his dough! haha that's such a pawn could move! a bubble Tommy that everyone thought he was! and then decided perhaps even instigate lance with farrely in order to kill and loot to pick up and at the end of nicho came out and he began to make innocent eyes! EVERYTHING!!! The END!!!

g
gtafan222 28.07.20

In the two Bob Vance was a goner - lance and Victor. Remained only the third, I do not remember the name. But, I think, it is not associated with the crime
Mine his name is PETE

He was hunchbacked, his hair full and low. And Vic he is healthy, tall and bald.

B
Bleed On Me 28.07.20

Mine his name is PETE

I figured out already.

VCS just slightly corrected model Victor to make it look more impressive, I think.