3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaXIII 28.07.20 11:01 pm

Victor Vance is dead? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

I think it is not kill him in Vice city! That nigga do like with the Cuban accent says. It's unlikely he!
192 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andy_L93 28.07.20

It is quite possible that Vick didn't kill and GTA Vice City in the opening clip killed Pete Vance is the third brother, because lance never in the original GTA Vice City calls the name, when talking about the murdered brother so with Vic quite all right
Rокстар officially about it did not say anything, just speculation, besides, it is possible that VCS in the us have shown that there is a THIRD Vance BROTHER, to understand that in VC Vick didn't kill.
Pete Vance,the older brother.And Vick was 36 Stories,and therefore, in Vice city he was 38,not dumayut for two years he was getting so old
Generally everyone has their own opinion about this, I believe Vic is alive)

g
gtafan222 28.07.20

Yes, this is all just a theory fans. We don't know who was killed - Pete or Vic. Maybe Vic just went underground and was not put out as he told it in the Final Cutscene of the mission Last Stand. Of course, I'm more getting at the fact that the Cutscene was Pete and this is my IMHO.

And Vick was 36 Stories,and therefore, in Vice city he was 38,not dumayut for two years he was getting so old
Read carefully the sources In VCS... he was 28, in VC - 30.

Rокстар officially about it did not say anything, just speculation
That's the point

M
Molekulyarnyy Dyadko 28.07.20

View initial video Vice city- if you look at the lance's brother(I do not know of course but it seems like Victor)falls earlier(!) than men in black starts shooting.

G
GTAman 28.07.20

You said so yourself.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 28.07.20

Yes, here, too, did not notice this.

A
Andy_L93 28.07.20

well, that's clear, everyone has an opinion about Vick, so can close the pointless debate of the ATO so that we can see it Vic killed and No Pita killed absolutely meaningless conversation ....

x
xMiGx 28.07.20

Not guys that's not Vic in the opening credits VC. The Cuban Victor Vance does not like. And lance in Vice city says killed his brother, but which does not specify (Pete or Vic) and when killed says (prior to the events of Vice city or during the events of Vice city)
On the death of Vic only says one thing, labels in GTA IV

S

Rockstar Games say that Vick killed in the initial clip Vice City. Although, I agree with you. For two years, so it is not possible to change.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 28.07.20

I have a question for those who think that killed Pete. Why lance has worked with Tommy to kill Diaz? He could entrust it to Vick

k
kerm68 28.07.20

But if Vick committed a crime and went from Vice city? Huh?

_
_DaVe 28.07.20

And accidentally ran him over on Tommy's car? Huh?

D
DruGun 28.07.20

Maybe someone did not know, but R* has long confirmed that the killed was just Vic.

UPD
Rockstar Games say that Vick killed in the initial clip Vice City.
That's it.

K
Kotyara Che Gevara 28.07.20

Needed help! In the Bob, in ocean view on the second floor there is a table on which lay the magazine pink. The picture of two niggers (maybe Vance), and inscriptions in englishe. Help to translate into Russian! Maybe there is something clearer?

D
DruGun 28.07.20

There are two faces of lance and arm, as you can see. And the inscription does not normally disassembled.

k
kerm68 28.07.20

Exactly. There texture sucks.

[
[WIN]Rasta 28.07.20

In the beginning of the game, where the shootout began (with the deal) you should look into the helicopter, just sitting there lance Vance)

D
DruGun 28.07.20

Uh... who's supposed to be, if not lance? Bad you know the story :)
By the way, in that moment, when Vic shot and the helicopter begins to rise, the lance is a cheerful person :D

[
[WIN]Rasta 28.07.20

Yes, I have all the rollers in the missions missed and the game was in English))))

P
Poehavshiy Bred 28.07.20

by the way,at the end of VSS lance told Vick that he had a large supply of drugs,but we must lie nna the bottom.two years later, they sell Tommy the very supply!

S

Alas, meaningless conversation - you're right. But to talk more about what, half the players have not played this part.