3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samuil2 29.07.20 01:16 pm

Use bespereboynik? If so, what?

Whether you work with a computer UPS? What are your impressions of them? Sam's choose.
157 Comments
Sort by:
L
LuNature 29.07.20

I have a Transformer with a UPS in the yard. )) Although I bought the transformer because the electricity in prasadam was weak.

B
Belomorkanal 29.07.20

Hellberg
You probably mean generator?

L
LuNature 29.07.20

Belomorkanal
This is the same as UPS in fact. )) Hoot if it is correct then the generator

d
danilukHF 29.07.20

Samuil2
for your BP ippon back office 1000 took the complaints personally and there is inexpensive

B
Belomorkanal 29.07.20

Hellberg
Arrived... Transformer and generator are completely different units. Not only on principle, but primarily on their purpose and application. It's like saying in Your example: I use the food storage vacuum... although, if it is correct, then the fridge. With transformer and the generator to me it sounds as absurd.

L
LuNature 29.07.20

Belomorkanal
The UPS is the generator.. so I wanted to say.

B
Belomorkanal 29.07.20

Hellberg
Here it is clearer that the role of the UPS is the generator operating, for example on the Solarium. And that transformator with UPS...
But this is not quite correct, the generator performs a role not UPS, and the IWP, but who cares about such subtleties...

A
Allinos 29.07.20

Samuil2
What IPB needs? The active power, the operating time from the UPS, and what actually going to buy?

J
Ju St 29.07.20

And most importantly I forgot to specify how much you are ready occlusivity for the purchase of UPS? Whether you need a branded product with warranty or go to schistocity?)

7Rain7 29.07.20

Hellberg
Just Belomorkanal in this issue gurus. It seems even specialty and work with this linked, here it hurts the ears of terminology ))).

The UPS itself is not home use, there is no need. The house is new, the network is stable, the district dedicated a new substation. Over 2 years of living in this house had a power outage once. Except that in any case for the receiver and a computer put the voltage regulator - Ippon VINTAGE-2000.

A
Amarelius 29.07.20

Yes, the majority do not care for the subtleties of the terminology. I think nobody in this do not bother, while at the peak of lively battles the light is not slash :)

R
Raykor 29.07.20

Here at me for example the house is old and with the wiring the trouble is, once leapt stress in the house for 300 and all the equipment was blurted out, but after that incident, I bought a UPS (APC for 3000ВА) and ponakupali a bunch of stabilizatorom

G
GeRR_Praetorian 29.07.20

Samuil2
Powercom IMD-3000AP. Always sat at powercom, which is a year running and no problems) as I said to him computers hooked up, uuuhhh Take, will not regret it!!!

D
Djonnikc 29.07.20

Hellberg
The UPS is a Generator??? I think a standard UPS, it is still rather a transformer! Am I not right??

L
LuNature 29.07.20

Djonnikc
Transformer for a long time is not enough. Especially when it is small. It's not the electric station.
But plays the role of the UPS.

D
Djonnikc 29.07.20

I have a word of IPPON Smart Power Pro 2000. Took it in 2013 for 6900. still works flawlessly. Although the light is sometimes off, 3-4 times a year. and the drops are actually like at all!

m
maxzeva 29.07.20

Raykor Yes you sir are paranoid)) No offense)) the Stabilizer it was possible 1 to buy for the apartment, if such trouble. UPS makes sense to put the only point where it is really needed. PC gas boiler. On a TV set or a refrigerator, he nafig not needed

D
Djonnikc 29.07.20

maxzeva
Good day! Thank you for your courtesy! But not knowing the whole situation, it is difficult to judge the decision! This UPS is connected to two gaming computer power supply units which are 650 and 750 watts fair (firm Thermaltake). Previously on one of their computers (750) worked the combination of two overclocked 560 in SLI plus overclocked 2550К. On the other is dispersed 2550К 770 graphics card and OS. Regarding the power consumption, previously a bunch of SLI stood on the 600W unit in the game Sleeping Dogs when you enable the maximum loads and the HD textures pack, the computer just switched off. After that, the consumed load was calculated with the help of this resource http://www.extreme.outervision.com/psucalculatorlite.jsp. And purchased a new PSU at 750, and then under all of this was bought IPPON Smart Power Pro 2000. Then the actual consumption of these computers was about 1100-1200W (maximum). And what I then needed was UPS??
PS: the Figure in 2000 in the name of the UPS is the maximum output power, measured in VA. And its maximum power 1200W. Marketing, such marketing)))

P
Proyo 29.07.20

Yes, as stated above you need to choose on the basis of the power of the PC and other devices if you plan to connect. And, of course, financial possibilities. Standard models of the apc and ippon.

R
Raykor 29.07.20

Djonnikc
Honestly, I advise you to buy exactly the same UPS like me, ARS on 3000ВА. This denomination will be enough for your computers and some of them still remain! I keep it on the PC with the percent 5600K and 970-Oh card, which is quite a lot of eating!(