3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samuil2 29.07.20 01:16 pm

Use bespereboynik? If so, what?

Whether you work with a computer UPS? What are your impressions of them? Sam's choose.
157 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mizrael78 29.07.20

Well, let's 0.6. Well, not exactly at 0.5. And half of the power loss goes away. Why is the device necessary)

J
Ju St 29.07.20

Yes,0,1 of course a lot in this matter) Probably depends on the model, because APC Smart-UPS 3000VA USB does carry 2700 W

R
Raykor 29.07.20

Ju St
And anything that this UPS for servers actually, and it costs 110000 rubles??? It is clear that there are industrial with a large coefficient, but for home use more than 0.6, you are unlikely to find!

M
Mizrael78 29.07.20

Oh well, still UPS 2700Вт is a lot. Home from it come zapiti it. You can certainly hour on the PC to work, but is expensive.

F
Frost07032 29.07.20

ippon

J
Ju St 29.07.20

Raykor
I so don't care what it cost. I just acknowledged his omission,nothing more.
Frost07032
Why this manufacturer? It is desirable to have a specific model to consider.

A
Allinos 29.07.20

I use APC Back-UPS 650 VA with auto voltage, works perfectly. The real power of 390 W at full load holds minute and a half, the battery is charging 7-8 hours.

S
Samuil2 29.07.20

APC Back-UPS 650 VA - I here by the way liked. Long they use? Nothing I had yet worked with him?

C
Clocker 29.07.20

With APC when little problems arise, maybe they are made of durable components, the boards are generally well soldered. Well, the time battery life will depend on usage. So that you can safely take.

M
Mizrael78 29.07.20

Yes. But the consumables from APC is more expensive. After four years will have to fork out for a new battery. However, during this time to save some money is not difficult)

k
karuzzzz 29.07.20

I don't know about APC Back-UPS 650 VA, but here in the help link, there are some UPS models and what batteries they are suitable.
http://remontups.com/akkumulyatory-dlya-back-ups-apc.htm

m
maxzeva 29.07.20

better to buy the original, because the purchase of neoriginal can result from sad to very sad consequences. This may lead, but I am such a risk?

e
evgeniy.aleynikov.9 29.07.20

in fact the risk is small if you do everything right and buy a battery the same parameters and size. And they basically go everywhere standard just manufacturer is different.

M
Mizrael78 29.07.20

Do not think the original will last less. And one of the original battery could survive a couple of neoriginalen, bringing savings to nothing)

R
Raykor 29.07.20

Not original battery can still leak, and thereby Bay of your UPS, which can then in the trash. Nope the ippon so has elapsed since dirik decided to save money and not buy the original battery. Although after he realized his mistake and bought normal UPS from APC!

C
Clocker 29.07.20

Intesne what model take? Long been looking at buying a UPS, there are problems with a constant supply of electricity, especially in the evenings, until nothing burned out.

K
Kosmopalezz 29.07.20

the facility itself is not choosing, but I can say that we have a programmer in the office all set UPS from apc, I think not just.

i
ichigo3309 29.07.20

Kosmopalezz, and here I choose, because after moving I realized that without it not to manage. of the above proposed like model Back-UPS 650 VA , I will consider a couple of options and you can choose)

R
Raykor 29.07.20

As I wrote above, I bought a APC on 3000ВА as I have very steep, and in addition to the computer I went to him another bunch of things are connected, the benefit that a lot of outlets and they allow you to do it

m
maxzeva 29.07.20

and what do you connect to your miracle apc? And why suddenly the ARS has no competitors? What do you think?