3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samuil2 29.07.20 01:16 pm

Use bespereboynik? If so, what?

Whether you work with a computer UPS? What are your impressions of them? Sam's choose.
157 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ragraman 29.07.20

Ju St
In this case, prevents you to connect to the UPS the UPS is the lack of the equipment provider in my home and sense of what I connect the modem from the UPS is not present, the Internet simply will not

R
Raykor 29.07.20

it is strange, I have a running light on Lestnice and flaps where the Internet is available too, so I can quite comfortably sit in it when you disconnect my electricity

J
Ju St 29.07.20

This is already a special case in which just has substantiated the connection of the modem to the UPS. In case of any emergency will not light and there. As for the presence of the UPS Ragraman You what model have decided to take or are you still confused?

G
GlyukoEzhik 29.07.20

after 26 years of playing Russian roulette with Russian sockets. Until...I win!

R
Ragraman 29.07.20

Ju St
TTN wrote that I have apc smart-ups 1000

E
Elinus 29.07.20

Ragraman
It and new with the usual battery holds good 7 minutes under full load. Now it is clear from these figures when the load is less.

R
Raykor 29.07.20

Gluconic
Luck you can at one point to leave and then there will be trouble! As for me, the purchase of a UPS is much cheaper than buying new appliances!

J
Ju St 29.07.20

Ragraman
Sorry, turned a deaf ear. As for new technology, well, you're not from the UPS will power the whole house,so there is nothing to fear inducing)

f
falsh777 29.07.20

Put long and productive experiences. Came to the conclusion that the game computer is necessary to the UPS with double-Converter. Others have a poor inverter can't handle the load. They have at best an efficiency of 70%. Usually 60%. To get the actual power output you need current-voltage characteristic (VA) is multiplied by cosϕ (look in the documents, he is from 0.6 at the cheapest to 0.95 on devices with dual Converter). And the power should be with a margin of at least 30%. Do not repeat my mistakes. Baryg consultants even in normal stores do not teach. Well still: if you want to keep get a server. Conventional are designed to you just have time to safely shut down the computer.

R
Raykor 29.07.20

falsh777
It is of course all great, but only bespereboyniki dual Converter are very expensive, and exactly the same server and even more. And because not everyone can afford to buy a UPS, though the price tag of which may be more than the cost of a computer

f
falsh777 29.07.20

Raykor
That's funny that if I can't get adequate then it is better not to take. I was very surprised when ordinary nischebrodsky UPS issued at the output of the 750V. Passed in the repair. Changed everything except the battery. Then he 180V to give consistently started. Well, more of a delay he has always been that the computer crash without a meal time. It is also a disease of all cheap. Funny schemes with dual Converter is that his reaction time at all.

J
Ju St 29.07.20

Hence, we can conclude that it is better not to skimp on the device,and take a trusted device of any APC and not be afraid for your hardware.

M
MobTeam 29.07.20

Guys here is a video found with the top games for two!

E
Elinus 29.07.20

But by then no time delay? Due to the fact that is constantly active battery? Not does it impact negatively on the wear and tear?

E
Emelyasha 29.07.20

Victor.novsrov
I guess if it is a cheap UPS, then it will be so, and in a normal device will be built an effective scheme of operation.

J
Ju St 29.07.20

How can this be distinguished at the primary level?Even before buying? Exclusively on the price component?

m
maxzeva 29.07.20

Here I would recommend to read https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%98%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA_%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B9%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE_%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F here you can easily understand how actually work the various UPS

R
Raykor 29.07.20

Actually, ideally, it is necessary to take the UPS with pure sine wave, but OH HOW MUCH they ARE worth and they can afford a few, and, besides, even on the servers they are rarely put just because of too high cost!

m
maxzeva 29.07.20

But at home, why? APC offline is already fat for many, and you still want to offer live int. This is too much

R
Raykor 29.07.20

I mean if you have very expensive equipment the house is worth and it requires a pure sine wave, but back UPS can be hardware only hurt