3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samuil2 29.07.20 01:16 pm

Use bespereboynik? If so, what?

Whether you work with a computer UPS? What are your impressions of them? Sam's choose.
157 Comments
Sort by:
J
Ju St 29.07.20

By the way,and how to determine the number of WATTS by the number VA in the name of the device? Is there some kind of formula?

D
Djonnikc 29.07.20

Raykor
Thanks for the advice. But I should have IPPON Smart Power Pro 2000. At the moment it's enough for me, I specifically tested the two computers in the game. Everything is OK! Holds about 10-15min. That is, there is time will continue to go!
PS by the way I accidentally answered your comment maxzeva. For that I apologize)))

L
Lehander 29.07.20

My home is generator, 10 batteries and 100 litres of petrol just in case all over the world to turn off the electricity or if the house for something to happen, then it will always be me, I'm not afraid, before, Yes, how so without the Internet to exist on this earth?

M
MuSStafA 29.07.20

At work are APC. Although the building has a backup line, but switches it manually))) time gap is significant. Since the work involves with complex and long calculations, management decided perebzdet than nedobzdet.))) The engineers chose and bought. Will come with a weekend, ask what model and what features.

Z
Zhizn dermo 29.07.20

http://catalog.onliner.by/ups/cyberpower/cp1500eavrlcd so...the Best on the market.

P
Petr Plitka 29.07.20

MuSStafA, most importantly, then opisis, since they'll be on UPS and would prefer a proven APC to unknown firms.

R
Rustem Muhozhukov 29.07.20

to be honest, but think a little choice of the UPS, as only recently there was a question about its purchase. got an inexpensive but reliable model in mind in addition to offered (which would have been plenty to choose from)?

J
Ju St 29.07.20

Mg, cheap this concept is very extensible. I hope you realize that the appropriate UPS model, everyone should choose individually, based on the total power of your equipment. Hence the inexpensive model is suitable for you, MB different.

A
Amarelius 29.07.20

Here http://www.apc.com/shop/ru/ru/products/APC-Back-UPS-Pro-1200-230-/P-BR1200G-RS#techspecs the normal model is for normal phones, I think that if the calculation serious, it is quite inexpensive for the quality received on the exhaust.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.07.20

we in mother Russia PA my mostly IPPON APS. IPPON supposedly specifically designed for our networks
just when a couple of times a year in Minya cut down the light I rage I do not have IPS, it.
but the cost of IPS under the playing pitch that chhat is light or not it was fun going dotco roughly comparable with that of the pitch based on the requirements of effective power.
so anyways to choose a of IPS and the niche it does not polipoket overcame Chaz peck. pitch cost the equivalent of 50 mowers take IPS for 40-50.
if pitch around 100+ so Tama probably 2 videokarty and IPS 90-120тыщ. or peck gods of IPS it will be from 160 to 250 tysch rubles per hour of work and 2 pakawatee.

R
Raykor 29.07.20

Aurelius
For home a very good UPS, but personally I am for something that UPS necessarily have to be output pure sine wave, however, so the UPS will be much more expensive Back UPS!(

J
Ju St 29.07.20

And power it will be more, right? Have you thought about the fact That not everyone has the opportunity to overpay for what you don't use, just to be?

M
MuSStafA 29.07.20

Peter Tile, model is APC Smart-UPS X 3000 VA, but hardly appropriate in a private house or apartment. This office option under the servers and communication lines. I would have emphasized that the APC, not PowerCom, Ippon and the list goes on.

s
stepller 29.07.20

Ju St
to overpay in this case. because the computer can be upgrade in the future and the UPS may not be enough)

a
akaSD 29.07.20

Aurelius
Support, now 2-3 sensible office remained that the UPS produces a decent, apc is one of them.

M
MU-admin 29.07.20

ippon, the others are similar in price just sucks

R
Raykor 29.07.20

stepller wrote:
to overpay in this case. because the computer can be upgrade in the future and the UPS may not be enough)
To preupgraded it is possible, but I wonder what kind of iron you want to put to it the total power was 1.5 kW? Nah, for the house must take a smaller value, that is 1500VA is the best!

A
Amarelius 29.07.20

if the person is overclocking involved - then it makes sense and in other cases it is applicable to your version, only better in watts to watch.
p.s. and I have Aurelius bloomed ))))))

J
Ju St 29.07.20

MU-admin
Maybe you will justify his so ardent commitment to this brand? What model you use?Was the experience of communication with other brands such as Powercom, APC, etc?

e
evgeniy.aleynikov.9 29.07.20

In fact the ARS advantages are many, starting from the fact that the UPS they are putting their own batteries, unlike other firms, a guarantee on their technique allowed for 2 years.