3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 24.10.19 11:57 am

We select the sound card/acoustics/headphones v3

166 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deforz 24.10.19

In General, I want to buy headphones SteelSeries Siberia v3, but wondered whether under them the sound card. Now I sit on built-in realtek hd.
If your sound card is needed, the ASUS ROG Xonar Phoebus will fit? If you choose purely for the game.

K
Kosh13 24.10.19

Unfortunately yesterday headphones died in an unequal battle with the cat. Began to choose a new one and came across H-510. Looks like and price standards. But connect via usb. In that regard, the questions how does this innovation? Does the conflict? And is there any requirements? Its old sound and supports a maximum sound 2.1. I am afraid that the conflict they have with the new 7.1 will be released.

S
Saints Russia 24.10.19

The people whether to change the razer kraken 7.1 on kingston hyper x cloud and what to them must sound that would normally shake now stroenco Realtek ALC 1150

V
VOROGOD 24.10.19

Good day, people. Came here for advice. In General, I want to buy a good headphone for music, but for games you can comfortably play. The ears are going to take home for stationary use, out of preference I would like to soundproofing (more care not to let the sound out). I'm not very strong, so in order not to regret later, I ask to help Council. The price to 8K rubles, well, maybe 10K will survive))

s
stalkertula 24.10.19

Hi all. The question arose about the choice of headphones, they are necessary only in cs:go with all its (virtual 7.1, bass). Wanted to get the razer kraken 7.1 chroma, but a friend dissuaded and said that 3T rubles, I will be all the same, but not Razer. Is he right or it is better still to take the aforementioned razer?

L
LightColorWave 24.10.19

Recommend a good cheap sound card within 3-4K rubles.

M
Mordok 24.10.19

Pawson, wrote in this thread a year and a half ago about headphones ATH-CKX9iS.
Having spent a year and four months, the left ear died. Judging by the symptoms, took contact in a box of volume control.
Sobsno why I write again:
1. I do not advise to buy, is that fans annually to change soup for$80.
2. If you can afford it, landing in the headphones are great - fit like a glove, and figs will fall (even if the jerk inadvertently). And no need to push the Christmas tree at the Mosk. Mediocre isolation, if XIAOMI Piston 2 you yourself behold evil Bleker, then just listen to your CKX all passengers in a meter radius.
Sound quality, IMHO, beat the CKX caps tightly. But then, someone like that.

Z
ZifkAn 24.10.19

Want to take gaming headphone. Would use of course of the game and also music is very important, and communication via Skype and movie. The budget of 7K. At first that it was looking at the Razer Kraken Pro, but a lot of reviews about the strong bass and weak Ministry of foreign Affairs with the top. Here until my eyes fell on the Kingston HyperX Cloud because the reviews noted that for gaming headphones have very good sound for listening to music. Can you advise some other alternative or Kingston will be the norm?

s
sawfish 24.10.19

ZifkAn
Also recently chose a headset to replace ROCCAT cave and stopped at cloudo. If you music is important I want you to consider a headphone + a separate micro(e.g. Sennheiser HD 380 Pro/558/598 or tacstar 80 about Ali/the eBay), TK cloudav MIC shit, he any buttonhole for the 500r will not yield. Of the set, IMHO, clouds the best option, but can look at Plantronics rig/gammon (although this is more game ears in terms of music probably claudem yield), of ROCCAT cave (he used them sprawled over the floor, and began to wheeze, to whistle, to rattle. although the friend lived for a year and a half and all of them OK, so as luck). And many say that in order to properly open cloud need a discrete ZK at least a medium budget segment. For me it's not critical, maybe not an audiophile, but if music is important you bear in mind. I'd stopped either on the ears+ individual micro or cloud, well, would have thought about buying a discrete sound card (and/or may be ucilka), maybe I'm not sure that it makes sense to take the ears level HD 380 Pro and listen to them on integrase. Sorry for mnogabukav :)

Z
ZifkAn 24.10.19

sawfish
Thanks, I have a discrete soundcard. To claudem haven't done much, but think

M
MrWorld 24.10.19

Up to 10 000 tenge (2 million rubles) ,games.Thanks in advance(Sorry if in the wrong section)

R
RStj 24.10.19

I got these https://market.yandex.ru/product/8344625/spec?hid=6368403&track=char bought two years ago and not worried!

M
MrWorld 24.10.19

DELUXE_EDITION
Thank you,I just don't know whether they shop or not,I'm just bad with headphones

S
Ser777 24.10.19

MrWorld
Senhaiser HD205 good,took over 1800 R last year,now how much are XS,very tight,putting pressure on the head,but over time became easier.For the price of the rules sound.

M
MrWorld 24.10.19

Ser777
Read the reviews,all complaining about the fact that they pressured)do not Know even,but thank you

K
KlausBarbie 24.10.19

podscope to better...creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Omega Wireless 7.1 all things... but they are conductive dear.... you can get cheaper Sound Blaster Tactic3D Wrath Wireless in the range of 5-6 K... minus zvukami no as 1 version. though very much even anything.

M
MrWorld 24.10.19

KlausBarbie
of course the price of taskbar))

s
sawfish 24.10.19

MrWorld
for the money nothing good will buy, the best podscope a bit, then there are decent options:
texture Ali
Спойлерhttp://ru.aliexpress.com/item/EMS-free-shipping-for-Russia-Takstar-hi-2050-Hi-Fi-Stereo-Headphones-Open-Dynamic-Audio-Headphone/462351919.html?spm=2114.03020208.3.272.AgYim0&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_1,searchweb201644_2_79_78_77_82_83_80_62_81,searchweb201560_4
Plantronics GameCom 388
Logitech G230 nedavno saw them for the 2600, and you will fall in standards price
Sennheiser HD 400 series

a
alexey73973 24.10.19

Need headphones to 3500 rubles Sven ap-890 them more than 4 years, a new take would not have but the ear cushions crumbled, a great choice but the problem is that the bass is not present, the Assembly is bad. For this price there are the OZONE Rage st or Senheiser PC-310/320 what to take don't know

s
sawfish 24.10.19

alexey73973
of those that specified in the post by far senchi, I'd take the 320 TC they are covering. still of headsets for the price more or less: 388 plantronics, and logitech g230, logs really grupowanie( I would even say - too fragile). still alternatively, the ears+individual micro 150-300r(which,by the way, the quality will not yield any micro headset for 3.5 K), e.g.: SUPERLUX HD330, takstar Hi 2050/pro 80 (from Ali Express), sennheiser HD 518/215/or any of a series of hd400 etc. in General, there are many decent options