3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy] 30.07.20 01:53 am

Were the Americans on the moon?

Dispense with preliminaries and foreplay.
Here is the reason why the Americans could not fabricate the video:
In 2009, the fortieth anniversary of the flight of Apollo 11 automatic interplanetary station LRO executed a special assignment — spent surveying the areas of landings of lunar modules earth expeditions.
And here fotochki

Let's discuss the main arguments of the conspiracy theorists.
The pictures are too many inconsistencies, cocok
Here all the arguments: http://www.skeptik.net/conspir/moonhoax.htm

Radiation belt cocok
This belt starts from 400 to 1300 km depending on longitude. There is a second belt at an altitude of 17,000 km, but it is weaker. Astronauts on Gemini 11 went up to 1300 km, but for some reason didn't die. The Soviet Union launched turtles living around the moon, but they also survived, a miracle probably.

And pachimu the booster of the Saturn 5, the most powerful in history, is no longer used? Kok
The launch of a proton - about $ 70 million. Launch Saturn 5 - 1 billion 200 million dollars. I hope it is clear.

Saturn 5 never existed ahahah
Yeah. The station skayleb, which were raised by this booster is also never existed. And the fact that it was visible from Earth with the naked eye it's nothing.

And I Ani balshe militat? kokk
Question section I'm an idiot. First, Voyager 2 flew over Uranus in 1986, but there is no one more puciato fiction. Galileo went to Jupiter in 1995, but pochemuto there no one else was. And so on. Second, the program was closed due to lack of funding. The cost of the program was 22 billion dollars(the money of those times). It is very much clear that more money nobody will give.

And pachimu not litut right now? You can also slitti huh?
No you can not. Too expensive. And it is unnecessary to explore Mars much more effective.

I like the flag developing Ms. there is no wind.
Imagine for a moment that everything was shot in pavilione. From then indoors the wind? Do not you think that you are a young conspiracy theorist, an idiot? And, as for reason, it is many times spend too much time that I'm not even going to mention it.

And one more thing. In one of the expeditions of an astronaut conducted experiments. He dumped simultaneously from the same height, a feather and a stone. They fell at the same time. It turns out that this forge is required in all Studio air pump? Is this too much?
158 Comments
Sort by:
L
LenivyiBob 30.07.20

Maybe we should ask the question why they so abruptly stopped although they have already prepared a new concept of reusable aircraft 2 milyard. And in all that time no one on the moon not fuss. Thrusting to Mars while the moon is easier and cheaper.

p.s. and precisely on the moon the Nazis *sarcasm.

M
MelShlemming 30.07.20

I heard that the Americans actually were on the moon, but they have corrupted photos and videos. Had on Earth to do it again.

J
Jason_Voorhees 30.07.20

Here --> http://www.skeptik.net/conspir/moonhoax.htm like all described in detail
Well...
Спойлер70-year-old Neil Armstrong, buzz Aldrin said that he was not on the moon. The result is a truly cosmic zvezdel first hand the old spacemarine

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.07.20

Along the road dead with braids standing.... and silence.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy] 30.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
And what you wrote this?

r
rPeBoJL 30.07.20

Spoiler

T
Tiger Goose 30.07.20

It is possible that the Americans were on the moon. To fly to the moon is not so difficult.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.07.20

probably lita but neither the fact that video now.
it was probably filmed version in case of technical problems and kosmonavty had to follow a certain script actions. to jump in there to dig there etc.
flag most likely was spring so Patriotic he hesitated. otherwise he'd just hung.
and they welled because there were some expensive accidents and in General probably considered the occupation of an empty and futile.
the issue of discharge - why supersonic passenger planes no longer fly.

T
T.T.G 30.07.20

Tiger Goose
There are constantly flies when I go for some bread in a bread. Just five meters from the Gemini Observatory.

k

MunchkiN 616
probably lita but neither the fact that video now.
it was probably filmed version in case of technical problems
Watch the video in my first post, remove the video that we were shown was technically impossible.
the flag was most likely spring
Ordinary damping vibrations caused by the movements. The astronaut turning the flag back and forth, that would be deep enough to stick derevko in the ground.

r
rPeBoJL 30.07.20

K
Krymskiy Korsar 30.07.20

What is a coke...?
..And I like the booster of the Saturn 5, the most powerful in history, is no longer used? Kok
The launch of a proton - about $ 70 million. Launch Saturn 5 - 1 billion 200 million dollars. I hope it is clear. (C)

And pachimu?

M
MunchkiN 616 30.07.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
there is no damped oscillations unless the flag is not rubber or out of some special material.
the usual flag that for example somewhere on the ship, the density and the connection between the fibers is not that big so he could caress if it to shake, even in low gravity.

B
Beirut 30.07.20

What a strange argument it is expensive here and not flying???? if Saturn was a hood rocket then the cost would be decreased by far, about Skylab (it was a piece of pipe from the rocket Saturn without its gateley) all nonsense, they are 40 years could not develop a station - the end just bought (ISS hi), and again about money development of the F35 aircraft is coming to think about gender a trillion $, once more the amount of 500 billion = 500 MB a bit smaller rockets, the Saturn, the lost 40t lungo of the soil and the videos are already trolls amerekosov all and Sundry. By the way obuzdat copy of the video from TV is stupid because you can always say that it's just not a quality copy

T
Tiger Goose 30.07.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
I'm happy for you. Rich you must be, man.

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.07.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
And what you wrote this?
Wanted...

k

MunchkiN 616
the usual flag that for example somewhere on the ship, the density and the connection between the fibers is not that big so he could caress if it to shake, even in low gravity.
Smart wanted to show? To see

B
Belomorkanal 30.07.20

Tiger Goose
Fly to the moon is not so difficult.
Really not so difficult. Himself once a year on vacation and fly for a week.

T
Tiger Goose 30.07.20

Belomorkanal
Pfft. Once. I am an engineer working and then twice fly.

T
T.T.G 30.07.20

Belomorkanal
You are stealing other people's jokes.