3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy] 30.07.20 01:53 am

Were the Americans on the moon?

Dispense with preliminaries and foreplay.
Here is the reason why the Americans could not fabricate the video:
In 2009, the fortieth anniversary of the flight of Apollo 11 automatic interplanetary station LRO executed a special assignment — spent surveying the areas of landings of lunar modules earth expeditions.
And here fotochki

Let's discuss the main arguments of the conspiracy theorists.
The pictures are too many inconsistencies, cocok
Here all the arguments: http://www.skeptik.net/conspir/moonhoax.htm

Radiation belt cocok
This belt starts from 400 to 1300 km depending on longitude. There is a second belt at an altitude of 17,000 km, but it is weaker. Astronauts on Gemini 11 went up to 1300 km, but for some reason didn't die. The Soviet Union launched turtles living around the moon, but they also survived, a miracle probably.

And pachimu the booster of the Saturn 5, the most powerful in history, is no longer used? Kok
The launch of a proton - about $ 70 million. Launch Saturn 5 - 1 billion 200 million dollars. I hope it is clear.

Saturn 5 never existed ahahah
Yeah. The station skayleb, which were raised by this booster is also never existed. And the fact that it was visible from Earth with the naked eye it's nothing.

And I Ani balshe militat? kokk
Question section I'm an idiot. First, Voyager 2 flew over Uranus in 1986, but there is no one more puciato fiction. Galileo went to Jupiter in 1995, but pochemuto there no one else was. And so on. Second, the program was closed due to lack of funding. The cost of the program was 22 billion dollars(the money of those times). It is very much clear that more money nobody will give.

And pachimu not litut right now? You can also slitti huh?
No you can not. Too expensive. And it is unnecessary to explore Mars much more effective.

I like the flag developing Ms. there is no wind.
Imagine for a moment that everything was shot in pavilione. From then indoors the wind? Do not you think that you are a young conspiracy theorist, an idiot? And, as for reason, it is many times spend too much time that I'm not even going to mention it.

And one more thing. In one of the expeditions of an astronaut conducted experiments. He dumped simultaneously from the same height, a feather and a stone. They fell at the same time. It turns out that this forge is required in all Studio air pump? Is this too much?
158 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 30.07.20

V-Nine
So if the conspiracy theorist will doubt, it will be even more considered a lunatic. And, by the way, the author of the material is just a researcher, if you take the definition at your link. Well, except that he experiments not intended, but this is not an area already. If he asked questions, only rhetorical.

v
vlad_sherba 30.07.20

Wild Rider
I don't understand where my comment?

W
Wild Rider 30.07.20

vlad_sherba
I had nothing to do with it.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy] 30.07.20

Wild Rider
You're still defending him? All his arguments about the moon to disprove the link that I gave you.

L
LenivyiBob 30.07.20

V-Nine
I plan to run infantry, so Yes a bunch of machines sending and petoro to Mars. Yes, it is clear that the first man on Mars and so and so. Symbolic. But the risk of failure is too great. To the moon is easier(relatively) cheaper(relatively) and you can make on this event first on the moon after a long separation.
And maybe have all been there and ships with engines a La cold fusion and Autonomous colony just we are sitting here on solid rockets and our astronauts drink their own urine. Heh.

W
Wild Rider 30.07.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
So the material is huge, mnogabukav, in other words. Then read. A V Nine we moved away from the topic in the direction of classification of individuals.

G
GTAman 30.07.20

Wild Rider
So if the conspiracy theorist will doubt, it will be even more considered a lunatic.
If it is not to doubt certain things, that is not conspiracy, but a normal person.

Well, except that he experiments not intended, but this is not an area already.
There are no such areas where simply no bags to roll on anything. If some hypothesis not in any way falsifiable, then it is not science and not worthy of consideration.

And, by the way, the author of the material is just a researcher
And what he has carried out research that meets scientific method?

LenivyiBob
To the moon is easier(relatively) cheaper(relatively) and you can make on this event first on the moon after a long separation.
Manned flights to the moon now there is a practical need at the same time, it's not very interesting (at least for US) because they already had. Flying on Mars is running in the new technologies and moral satisfaction of conquering another milestone. Although, again, practical sense this is not very much. For the same money, you can create an entire fleet of sophisticated automatic interplanetary stations and planetokhods which will produce more information. For comparison, the cost of some space missions and programs:
Spoiler

i
igoryok31 30.07.20

On the moon, live lunatics! and say what you to us lezite, again see here, we'll come to you! therefore, all put in his pants and not schimyatsya more on the moon!)

T
The Dying Bride 30.07.20

Beat it they're shorter, go.

U
Ultravirus661 30.07.20

The Americans were on the moon,but immediately faded out,as they were surrounded by UFOs. So I had to remove everything on Earth.
According to Ren-TV.

G
GTAman 30.07.20

By the way, good article about the exploration of the moon after the "Apollo": http://zelenyikot.livejournal.com/75265.html

k

V-Nine
Sickly there srach in the comments...

L
LenivyiBob 30.07.20

V-Nine
Schedule prevalentin from the point of view of time. This what if.
Well, I believe that the actions of those comrades who now climb legs to Mars is stupid and wasteful. The house would have cleaned up here on Earth to start and build a couple of stations on the moon. I don't know, it would be a bit of technology to increase efficiency and reduce the cost of flights(at least the standard missile replaced the thread more reusable, there's the space Shuttle is just a good engine and all mnogorazovogo ready) your schedule for example(although it is about Pluto XD) in the nature of such money does not exist.
Flying on Mars is running in the new technologies and moral satisfaction of conquering another milestone. translate, the boy gave a new toy and he wanted to high. And that this will happen he doesn't care what goes where and how. I believe that when even trips into Earth orbit will cease to be a problem(what the company is working on it) then we can talk about the run-in of new technologies.

G
GTAman 30.07.20

LenivyiBob
I believe that the actions of those comrades who now climb legs to Mars is stupid and wasteful
Working on Mars, the orbiters and planetary Rovers collect vast amounts of information, the costs are reasonable.

The house would have cleaned up
It is unlikely in the foreseeable future on the Earth will solve all problems, but that's no reason to hammer the bolt in the space program.

I don't know, it would be a bit of technology to increase efficiency and reduce costs of flights
From chemical rockets squeezed everything possible in the best case it is possible to raise the efficiency of a fraction of a percent of what the weather will do.

at least the standard missile replaced the thread more reusable
Very expensive, doesn't pay like.

your chart for example(although it is about Pluto XD)
It's not funny. There simply compares the cost of current mission "New horizons" with others.

in the nature of such money does not exist
What do you mean? In the infographics given real budgets on the modern dollar.

I believe that when even trips into Earth orbit will no longer be a problem
This is not a problem, just not everyone is willing to spend on a flight a few tens of millions of dollars.

then we can talk about the future of new technologies
Well, no not particularly eager to send to Mars a manned mission, because many problems still not solved.

7Rain7 30.07.20

Below is a photo of the launch flight of American on the moon.

W
Wing42 30.07.20

7Rain7
And why are they wearing Russian uniform go? Or do you have a sense of humor?

7Rain7 30.07.20

Wing42
And why are they wearing Russian uniform go? Or do you have a sense of humor?
Why do they still use Russian launch vehicles? Or that they have a sense of humor?

k

7Rain7
Upstairs was due to the same General question... why do they fly our rocket is stupid in itself.

7Rain7 30.07.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
I was in the bath, didn't read the whole thread. Consider vyser for fun wanted to do, see do not come out. Okay, have a great weekend everyone. Was, was not, and need to rest.

L
LenivyiBob 30.07.20

V-Nine
Out of context certain phrases unprofessional, and you probably do not understand what I wanted to say based on your answers. And what I actually meant in General. Don't lean on prevalently schedule Pohorje.