3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy] 30.07.20 01:53 am

Were the Americans on the moon?

Dispense with preliminaries and foreplay.
Here is the reason why the Americans could not fabricate the video:
In 2009, the fortieth anniversary of the flight of Apollo 11 automatic interplanetary station LRO executed a special assignment — spent surveying the areas of landings of lunar modules earth expeditions.
And here fotochki

Let's discuss the main arguments of the conspiracy theorists.
The pictures are too many inconsistencies, cocok
Here all the arguments: http://www.skeptik.net/conspir/moonhoax.htm

Radiation belt cocok
This belt starts from 400 to 1300 km depending on longitude. There is a second belt at an altitude of 17,000 km, but it is weaker. Astronauts on Gemini 11 went up to 1300 km, but for some reason didn't die. The Soviet Union launched turtles living around the moon, but they also survived, a miracle probably.

And pachimu the booster of the Saturn 5, the most powerful in history, is no longer used? Kok
The launch of a proton - about $ 70 million. Launch Saturn 5 - 1 billion 200 million dollars. I hope it is clear.

Saturn 5 never existed ahahah
Yeah. The station skayleb, which were raised by this booster is also never existed. And the fact that it was visible from Earth with the naked eye it's nothing.

And I Ani balshe militat? kokk
Question section I'm an idiot. First, Voyager 2 flew over Uranus in 1986, but there is no one more puciato fiction. Galileo went to Jupiter in 1995, but pochemuto there no one else was. And so on. Second, the program was closed due to lack of funding. The cost of the program was 22 billion dollars(the money of those times). It is very much clear that more money nobody will give.

And pachimu not litut right now? You can also slitti huh?
No you can not. Too expensive. And it is unnecessary to explore Mars much more effective.

I like the flag developing Ms. there is no wind.
Imagine for a moment that everything was shot in pavilione. From then indoors the wind? Do not you think that you are a young conspiracy theorist, an idiot? And, as for reason, it is many times spend too much time that I'm not even going to mention it.

And one more thing. In one of the expeditions of an astronaut conducted experiments. He dumped simultaneously from the same height, a feather and a stone. They fell at the same time. It turns out that this forge is required in all Studio air pump? Is this too much?
158 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 30.07.20

I was on the moon (twice), well, fuck you?! Who can prove that it is not? Mouth tear!!! Muahhahaha!!!!!!

G
GTAman 30.07.20

LenivyiBob
Thrusting to Mars while the moon is easier and cheaper.
More like thrusting. In particular, after the program "Apollo" the U.S. sent to the moon the devices:
"Clementine" (1994), Lunar Prospector (1998), LCROSS (2009), Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (2009), GRAIL-A/GRAIL-B (2011), LADEE (2013). Also to the moon was launched the spacecraft of the Soviet Union, Japan, the EU, China and India. The chronology here: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Исследование_Луны#.D0.A5.D1.80.D0.BE.D0.BD.D0.BE.D0.BB.D0.BE.D0.B3.D0.B8.D1.8F_.D0.BC.D0.B8.D1.81.D1.81.D0.B8.D0.B9_.D0.BA_.D0.9B.D1.83.D0.BD.D0.B5

W
Wild Rider 30.07.20

And to me that's quite like the original version. However, I wrote her a very emotional person. Conspiracy theories hundredth level. I'm not an adept of astronomy, and especially not a veteran of these disputes, but the person writes quite convincingly, it is clear that he was a Soviet school, and fairly prošaren in these matters.

G
GTAman 30.07.20

Wild Rider
It is a drug addict.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy] 30.07.20

Wild Rider
I read this nonsense and realized that the author is incurable. To hide the truth of such scale is simply impossible, understands that anyone who knows how to work the space.

W
Wild Rider 30.07.20

V-Nine
Short and clear) And the counter-arguments? =)

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
Look, but claims he is quite original. Instead of the typical of the light source 2, flag waving in vacuum, he will have over 9000 custom. Cool. Won a bunch of links at it on all sorts of proof. Perceived, of course, not very seriously, because the author wrote in humoro-sarcastic style.
And if you read carefully, OK so operates with the knowledge of physics and astronomy, unless you consider a rather superficial analysis of this canvas.
And why incurable? Perhaps, indeed, there are some fools, and he received his sight, heh. I occupy a position of neutrality in this matter, but I want, again, to see counter-arguments to everything he wrote.

k

Wild Rider
Numerous contrarguments have the link in the first post. And anyway, how can we take seriously the author when the author writes
Attention! No viruses on the website NO! If the VIRUS some of the virus doesn't like the encoding for the pages, turn it off, and best of all ERASE (and then format the disk and never more than this rubbish do not install). The so-called antivirus six of a gang of terrorists and murderers FSB (and a former member of the filthy kegebe, which could destroy just as detect) virus seizes control of the computer and transfers any of your personal information russkim filthy criminals, and also provides attack of unwanted bandits FSB sites from your computer.

He also denies the Holocaust. And what he is is an idiot then?

His argument is very weak. For example, he believes that new horizons past Pluto is not flying and it has only one argument! One, Carl! What the pictures can not see the stars! It's just a clinic. And he's Ukrainian.

W
Wild Rider 30.07.20

when the author writes
Well here is a gag of some kind, in the hearts wrote, heh. Antipolitical freak, but that's not the point.

His argument is very weak.
Yes, he had arguments. Several chapters display. I have again to read, but the logic in his words is still there. Flew to the moon in 69-70, and now were back to only 30 years of the XXI century. Pretty weird.

And yet he was a Ukrainian.
So what? He not only scolds Scoop, but also the States. In short, less Politti in this thread.

k

Wild Rider
He has a lot of arguments about drugiego mission, about Pluto, he's only got one. Almost all his arguments have contrarguments the link in the first post.

W
Wrenn 30.07.20

Where's the option that they were given [redacted] aliens?

k

Wrenn
Why then subsequent unmanned mission aliens are not found?

W
Wrenn 30.07.20

lol, found someone to ask. I say that on YouTube spotted on this topic
and how would the aliens under the moon, inside

W
Wild Rider 30.07.20

Almost all of his arguments have contrarguments the link in the first post.
I don't think you have time to view all so to speak with confidence. It is better to let it go a supporter of the lunar conspiracy theory, studying my stuff and start to use in this thread. As such, I'm sure there are, but I doubt their persistence.

W
Wrenn 30.07.20

k

Wrenn
On YouTube one nonsense.
Wild Rider
I briefly looked through(with regards to the lunar conspiracy). The arguments are standard, nothing new, he invented. I recommend to visit this website www.skeptik.net/conspir/moonhoax.htm.
Flew to the moon in 69-70, and now were back to only 30 years of the XXI century. Pretty weird.
Nothing strange if to understand the topic.

W
Wrenn 30.07.20

the same can be say about PG

G
GTAman 30.07.20

Wild Rider
And counterarguments? =)
What is stated without evidence can be rejected without evidence.

Nothing strange if to understand the topic.
Absolutely. And in the review on your link is also considered:
To solarpowered expedition to the moon today is a more complex task than it might seem. Design documentation for equipment (rockets, lunar vehicles, etc.) preserved in paper and on microfilm. (Often say that it is destroyed, but it's not.) But that does not help: all this equipment is manufactured based on technologies, materials and components for almost half a century ago. The production area, where he made rocket stage (giant, 10 meters in diameter), which has been redeveloped for other tasks. Electronic items, that were of the control system of missiles and onboard computers, had not produced. Finally, launch complexes Saturn long ago converted into a Shuttle. So all I had to do (develop, design, test, build) almost from scratch. And of course, to spend it all the same funds (and adjusted for inflation - much more).

So the new missions to the moon will not, apparently, until, while humanity (or rich country) can not find a tidy sum in the tens of billions at.e., which its owner would be willing to spend on the further development of the moon.

W
Wild Rider 30.07.20

vlad_sherba
The horizon is filled up.

V-Nine
What is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
Just someone who doesn't want to see them, and they may be described. Say it again, there should be every item on the shelves to disassemble in order to refute what he wrote. Neither you nor I nor the author has no desire to understand it.

I already don't like this website, all imbued with the skepticism to the phenomena that we are poorly understood. But specifically about the moon, I'll see if you have the time and desire.

k

Wild Rider
And I'm only about the moon and talked to see.
Say it again, there should be every item on the shelves to disassemble in order to refute what he wrote. Neither you nor I nor the author has no desire to understand it.
On that site is a lot more arguments and counterarguments than that of the nut. And all there laid out on the shelves.

G
GTAman 30.07.20

Wild Rider
there need every item on shelves to disassemble
There is the usual conspiracy nonsense sucked from the finger picking. By the way, the conspiracy is different from a researcher: http://www.skepticsociety.ru/?s=articles_skepticnotes#030