3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 30.07.20 02:06 am

Love the country - hate the state.

Very important in my opinion. The government(any) have long since ceased to be regulated by the people management body, on the contrary, people manger for the state. And homeland is the place where we were born and grew up, where our memory and the graves of our ancestors. States, even in the same area can be many and not forever. The birthplace of the one and the other will be gone. Because, as the state system of regulation of relations between citizens-in Fact they fight each other because without a state.And lads quickly build such sheep in a flock...

Spoilergate is the apparatus of violence But it's the best of all other evils, because the state provides at least some rules of the game of public life.
113 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

Read the Government(any) have long since ceased to be regulated by the people management body, on the contrary, people manger for the state.
And I remembered this story: Revealing story that happened to my friend RoK in the late 1990s, when he interviewed North Korean refugees in the border areas of China. Then South Korean counterpart met with the North Korean grandmother, who just the week before we crossed the border. Grandma told him that now she knows the real truth about the situation in the world. In particular, said the grandmother, she now knows that the United States is a very rich country "is so rich that there are even babies are given by 800 grams of pure rice
Understand! people have lived their entire life and knows nothing about how people live in other countries and therefore considers that everywhere as well as in his country.

A
A.Soldier of Light 30.07.20

-DENIMUSS -
have long since ceased to be regulated by the people body
The government is never the people or ruled. Elections - the illusion of influence on the fate of the country. The state is the apparatus of power + the power unit for control of the rest mass of the inhabitants, so that the System continued to perform well. People nobody, nothing, sheep, which graze. In one country graze is better than another, but in General everywhere the meaning is the same. The problem? In the people. Only single individuals are at a sufficient level of social evolution, but overall this is a small fraction of one percent. When there will be at least ten percent, the situation will change (communism, true democracy, utopia)... It is a goal to which to strive. To evolve.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 30.07.20

Here's a thought, anyway:

Life has become better, life has become even more fun.

X
X_ray_83 30.07.20

Anarchy in the people and only her.

K

X_ray_83

By the way, come tell me about the concept of anarchy.

A

Vanya Rygalov
Than the physician of the state hospital worse the Director of the state company Gazprom?
Great example. Indicative of the difference between the salaries. But the rules of the game is there, no doubt: the bonds are, and must be skillfully lick ass parent ))

[Denis]
I've been wondering,which do you think would be honest to his people,if he is an officer or representative of the law?Tra-TA-TA:our government is full of shit.And what is it?
The actual question, despite the fact that you because of it zaminusovali ) Officials - those same people that have been able to be. The way each of them had its own, but perhaps it would be possible to identify common criteria. Although I don't know, the official did not worked ) Can only guess and I'm sure won't be far from the truth in his guesses...
About your question, I would say work officer I could not, would be left out, because like I don't need it as a point of principle 8) I have an ideological truth-seeker, well, the rest comes from this ) you know, there are among the officials and deputies do not...

K

A. Soldier of Light
It's not about temlyantsev, especially Russian. We can in our time of progress and modern political system can only degrade. We simply will not allow to become smarter, because the herd easier to manage.

A

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Will not allow how? Sometimes here and there you people are shows the first steps to a civil society. A class action lawsuit from tenants against the building of an unwanted object around the house - here is an example. It is a pity that the success and need more publicity in media...

X
X_ray_83 30.07.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Anarchy= you are already in it. Using the Internet anyone can govern,Finance, and so on. Now what happens is inevitable .

K

X_ray_83
Oh, you fucked the brains of the government and other whores from the world of politics... Look, I'll give you free advice, or rather, the notion that there is anarchy, not vdolblennye you state, punks and other tripe that is beneficial only to them. Anarchy is a system in which order is achieved only samoorganizacii community of people, each of which defines what he does, what benefit it will bring to his work, and who understands that any violation of this procedure may adversely affect the whole community, as well as a system which has no money, but there is a barter - exchange of products and services (and therefore, knowing this structure, you can see that in this community of crimes - nobody wants the fucking rebels and criminals, who do not see the responsibility to all people); in the end, a system where all people think of themselves, not for them. Anarchy is when a person knows that he is responsible to all the people and the individual, and not in front of abstractie society and government, which wrongly (or rather, especially) equate anarchy to permissiveness and chaos. Don't the air come from? the phrase: Anarchy - mother of order.
Read the writings of Kropotkin, one of the founders of this course, Marx just in case. Can read the article on lurke, there is, in principle, a better language explained than mine. You will understand why the Communists (and any other system) tried to destroy and destroy the anarchists, when they performed best of governments the task. A striking example of this - Makhno.

X
X_ray_83 30.07.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Anarchy - a system in which order is achieved only samoorganizacii community
Well, it is true the Internet is a direct description of his
Read the writings of Kropotkin
Marx actually wrote about the distant future, and we count ! The main thing that the network was the main regulator poliks, and so on.
Justify to me why the INTERNET is not ANARCHY to me !? If you can..... although vryatli you do not understand what I wrote read again.
And that you do not understand the word everyone ? Wake up in short, the state with the deputies is the bronze age.

K
KOKAIN 30.07.20

blah blah blah blah blah blah, one empty chatter.

K

X_ray_83 wrote:
Marx actually wrote about the distant future, and we count !
Yeah, kept going, except that everything is not as rosy as it does.
X_ray_83 wrote:
The main thing that the network was the main regulator poliks, and so on.
It does not control policy, but a tool for propaganda, brainwashing. Fortunately, while this area is poorly developed policies, but it is. Chinese firewall and Roskomnadzor guarantee.
X_ray_83 wrote:
Justify to me why the INTERNET is not ANARCHY to me !?
Because you do not understand what I wrote. Well - organized structure, and a crazy Hodge-podge of different ideas, currents and other things. I repeat - do not confuse anarchy with chaos, are two different things.
X_ray_83 wrote:
the state with the deputies is the bronze age
That's it. And in the fucking bronze age we're living in, and progress does not give us the state with the deputies. And we are too accustomed to the fact that think for us.
You're either a fat Troll or materiel taught torn contexts of various works. And, both sadly. But the most henoe if you will be paid 15 cents per post kremlebotom.

KOKАIN
Wow, we have D'artagnan objavila! Well, Gorgol, tell nonempty netreport us bydlyatina, rebuilding Rossiyushku.

K

A. Soldier of Light
It is not because Putin in a dick not rested active citizenship, as I pointed out in the video above, we will soon have for his criticism to the bull pen will be planted. Why not rested? And because the same manifestation, even in the face of one person, on any subject ,except the glorification of the political system, even if the issue of broken roads in the soup or extinction of villages is a crime, push... ahem, approved as law. Here's a freedom of speech.

X
X_ray_83 30.07.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
It does not control policy, but a tool for propaganda, brainwashing
So you say, but it's not. The state loses any of it can be seen everywhere.
I repeat - do not confuse anarchy with chaos, are two different things.
The Internet is not exactly a chaos, everything is pretty structured and orderly for chaos, but no.
Well - organized structure, and a crazy Hodge-podge of different ideas, currents and other
That's just fine nikah conventions and delusions. There may be something there but there should be this fascists and Communists talk like that usually.
And in the fucking bronze age we're living in, and progress does not give us the state with the deputies of the
Whining just enough strength ? Ahaah I ))) Anarchist. Nationalists and the more active, the sheet of course. ((((
You're either a fat Troll or materiel taught torn contexts of various works
Marx brain would explode from what is happening in the world, any rogue can become owner millionaire for a day - it is contrary to Capitalism, so it is for me is history scribble these
Either this is happening, well, the same nonsense https://russian.rt.com/article/142589
and where the money disappeared...... brilliant logic in the Economy from Marx ahaha )))

We need to think of progressive as the 19th century thinking ((( And most importantly a servant to kill, there are hints of this in the text )))

K

X_ray_83 wrote:
The state loses any of it can be seen everywhere
Contradict yourself. So it is everywhere (and thus all controls), or still losing?
X_ray_83 wrote:
The Internet is not exactly a chaos, everything is pretty structured and orderly for chaos, but no.
Okay, maybe I overreacted, but... the Internet only partially ordered, so to speak, an ordered chaos, as strange as it may sound. A lot of different ideas, currents and other things, not sure how exactly to explain it, until it formed this idea.
X_ray_83 wrote:
There may be something there but there should be this fascists and Communists talk like that usually.
X_ray_83 wrote:
Whining just enough strength ? Ahaah I ))) Anarchist
With a ceiling you take those words in quotes? I didn't write them. It's time to get out of beer and vodka Kumara. And you're really determined, I'm an anarchist, fascists, the Nazi or commies. Although I personally consider myself pohoata, hate this lodovica politota (although you have to get into her because of such prisoners mind like you).
X_ray_83 wrote:
Marx brain would explode from what is happening in the world
Bid what. He was there in the coffin a long time uloi spinning, all gaining momentum.
X_ray_83 wrote:
We need to think of progressive as the 19th century thinking ((( And most importantly a servant to kill, there are hints of this in the text )))
Oh, and you have straight killed a slave! Sitting behind a computer and post Exploited anywhere! How are you hilarious, mommy's polydactylism and anarchists are all of a non-conformity and bortsuny system coaches! You serve my clowns ruling authorities to show the common people what you boil on the ass of society! And not a dangerous boil, but cooperability, not painful and not dangerous. And it's sad because previously, these opposition forces feared. And now only one cocosila...
I did not kill a slave, because his inside is not. I didn't opt for a condom and the Duma, then to them in the legs to bow and fawn. If for me tomorrow paddy wagon arrive, then OK, let him have it, I still consider myself worthless to society! It only shows that we have with the government is clearly something wrong.

W
Wing42 30.07.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
X_ray_83
Fun you have here. In my humble opinion, the Internet is not so much anarchy, how many ochlocracy (just very exaggerated), that is the power of the crowd and her whims.
Showed a new trailer of the First Avenger - and yet, the epidemic of Spider-Man, or I was wrong about you, the whole world was wrong about you. Appeared on YouTube an extraordinary video - pilfered citations, the video converted to GIF or just nadeleny screenshots of memorable moments. There was a clip (again, on YouTube you can see but the clip is already another kind of video) or just a song.mp3, and the crowd starts albutero and holed pants.
The crowd takes it, worn them like a fool with a written sack, and then after a certain period of time loses interest this phenomenon. Largely due to the fact that there's a new trailer, new video, new video/song.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 30.07.20

How can you love the old quarter, if it is on the loose live at the zone concepts? And every second was lying, that was sitting to him somehow listened?

s
serial86 30.07.20

-DENIMUSS -
My wife works according to the management of the clinic does not need the posts of Registrar,although no registries clinic goes out the window because of the influx of sufferers.The chief doctor receives 150 tons(all know the thing that steals and always inflated cognac but silent,and then fired.And my wife's 6800.And how to live?

G
Garrus-1994 30.07.20

Love like a man I hate as a person.
PS. What I'm getting at?)