3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 30.07.20 02:06 am

Love the country - hate the state.

Very important in my opinion. The government(any) have long since ceased to be regulated by the people management body, on the contrary, people manger for the state. And homeland is the place where we were born and grew up, where our memory and the graves of our ancestors. States, even in the same area can be many and not forever. The birthplace of the one and the other will be gone. Because, as the state system of regulation of relations between citizens-in Fact they fight each other because without a state.And lads quickly build such sheep in a flock...

Spoilergate is the apparatus of violence But it's the best of all other evils, because the state provides at least some rules of the game of public life.
113 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 30.07.20

The Communists, the anarchists, evolibrary...such people miss not going , Yes... And no stand-UPS is not needed.

T
The_Bulldozer 30.07.20

Gauguin

You don't nravitsya ?! You want to talk about ?!
Or do you want to talk about trilliardy devoured by Beria (give me a reason, as they say) ???

Von - Swalker already tried picking up the pieces of pride to this day . . .

G
Gauguin 30.07.20

The_Bulldozer wrote:
Or do you want to talk about trilliardy devoured by Beria (give me a reason, as they say) ???
No, don't want to. What should I have?
The_Bulldozer wrote:
Von - Swalker already tried picking up the pieces of pride to this day . . .
Oh...you overestimate yourself, my dear friend left. However, not for the first time. With regard to the consideration of the position of salkera and your...to them I go, how shall I say...a escobaria point of view.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 30.07.20

Bandana
First of all, you enjoy your bath.

Well, now seriously: the birthplace of we're one (probably), and there is no whining, and pour all the vodka darling. But if our homeland will differ, in what feature of your parallel to the Motherland?

B
Bandana 30.07.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
I sincerely pity you if you think we all thump

7Rain7 30.07.20

Bandana
Usually all try to measure everything from their point of view. I thump, so all I have are all bad, then all bad. And it is necessary to find fault and criticize, instead of having to change something for the better, even if only within his family. Easier to whine and cuss, so at least not hurt, defensive.
PS: I Got here all right, and with the growth of dollar and even better I would say became.

N
NorthernSky 30.07.20

Ukrainians won already adjusted their oligarchic government, with Yanukovych at the helm. Now CE Europe with the Crimea and Donbass + the standard of living has increased enormously.

K

Bandana

Well, roll forward for rasseyushku??????
Also, I'm not sorry.

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

7Rain7 wrote:
I have here all is well, and with the growth of dollar and even better I would say became.
Well, not everyone this Home to sell.

B
Bandana 30.07.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
And for that I should be sorry?

K
KUBASIKUS 30.07.20

-well, che you hard ?
-so nothing.
-what?
-as it was not sewn up, so leave it as it is
-and will not be worse?
-no one knows.
-okay .

K

Bandana
The fact of the matter is that there is nothing to feel sorry for you, and it is necessary to peel the belt, and then sat up as an owl, with komputerom.
KUBASIKUS
Correctly, are continuing to degrade. Why, indeed, to tear your ass for a good life?

B
Bandana 30.07.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
God, you're stupid. You even the reason can not explain. I know there is a joke about a separate boiler in hell? No, you will burn with vip clients McDonald's

A
A.Soldier of Light 30.07.20

burn vip clients McDonald's
Poor Obama ))

The_Bulldozer
About Pol Pot - you really forgot to mention that the country was destroyed . . . Oh, who would have thought the Pin. What a coincidence . . .
Well, it's a bad moment, such things are Pro-Western gang stubbornly ignores ;] As, for example, Estonians ignore the unpleasant fact that they knocked each other including. And then Stalin had them bad, occupation, and so on. Themselves no better.
The saddest thing is when the unity of the nation obtained with the help of hatred directed at someone else. Another nation, for example. Another way to create unity not so...

NorthernSky
Ukrainians won already adjusted their oligarchic government, with Yanukovych at the helm. Now CE Europe with the Crimea and Donbass + the standard of living has increased enormously.

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
such things are Pro-Western gang stubbornly ignores
And hard-core xenophobes are ignoring history. Read at least the Wiki. The Cambodian campaign

v
vzglydizugla 30.07.20

stalker7162534
For some problems, it is enough to work with their brains and not follow the examples. So for example, forced labor in the mines could easily be re-pinned gorillas and Voronovich officials.

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

vzglydizugla
This is the point?

T
The_Bulldozer 30.07.20

Gauguin

Oh, okay, my pereinami enough to create a whole nanaama with solid rendering.
Escobaria ?! Supposedly the point of view is similar to the position of Pablo Escobar ?!

stalker7162534

To hear from the liberal sadness about the sale of the Motherland (interesting - what exactly where the table is set, or where you shit) is ridiculous. Already the liberals have defended, yeah, the 90th (and you don't say it's a bad liberals).

By the way, a reference on the Wiki is correct, and it is like a billion eaten by Stalin - exist in your voobrajenie, and the transition - nothing . . . or is that the point ?! You remind me who the economy clocked, huh ?!

A. Soldier of Light

Pfff, swalker style - previrat here to podrat there, to keep back here and voila - pelted with dead bodies (with losses of 1.3 to 1), the inept to fight (Pindos in the operation of the Lodge and operations tiger fucking war, huh, Hey Monti), ate one hundred milliardov (let Swalker call at least 10 people, and with specific reference to the case, and it's not budkt diligenty who pounded each other for from fun and pleasure, and ordinary citizens from the workers and peasants), Zhdanov, guzzle cakes, Beria raped everyone and everything, etc.

After all, if Swalker stop lying - he's not a liberal. A lie for a liberal is the only way to survive in this cruel world. It is especially hard now, when the archives opened, and there hop no specified trillando shadeny. Poor guy.

v
vzglydizugla 30.07.20

stalker7162534
Study history, not the cries of disgruntled seekers after power.

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

The_Bulldozer wrote:
a reference on the Wiki is correct, and it is like a billion eaten by Stalin - exist in your voobrazhenii

The_Bulldozer wrote:
trillando
You are not only the story skipped school but math. There is no such number trillard.
http://kvartal-sobitii.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/71.jpg