3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 30.07.20 02:06 am

Love the country - hate the state.

Very important in my opinion. The government(any) have long since ceased to be regulated by the people management body, on the contrary, people manger for the state. And homeland is the place where we were born and grew up, where our memory and the graves of our ancestors. States, even in the same area can be many and not forever. The birthplace of the one and the other will be gone. Because, as the state system of regulation of relations between citizens-in Fact they fight each other because without a state.And lads quickly build such sheep in a flock...

Spoilergate is the apparatus of violence But it's the best of all other evils, because the state provides at least some rules of the game of public life.
113 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 30.07.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo wrote:
....and we have a terrorist bomb (I'm not talking about how much this surgery of money spent - a tidy sum) to pokazati that we kind of fingers do not.
By the way, the goal was exactly this, and I think she succeeded. Of course it costs money. And, by the way, I don't think across the country-so huge.

X
X_ray_83 30.07.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
So you yourself wrote that you're a pussy : afraid of violence because blah blah blah.
Violence is the only way to achieve their rights, who thinks otherwise that slave no more.
The hero easily can be, as things come up and will be a confrontation, fashioned as always. And with people like I live, but tin (((
PageList in short, c you're all clear.

X
X_ray_83 30.07.20

stalker7162534
Enough to know the history not to repeat myths
This is not a myth it was, and the weapons do not give in ' 41 (not sufficient number it was ) , stick wooden Dali and forward.
Even in the COD game (stupid game) is shown as unarmed runs on the barricade.
Now they're all different no this" and went to war, and that makes all the difference.

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
weapons do not give in ' 41 (not sufficient number it was )
There are relevant topics about the war. For example,
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/voennaya_tehnika_sssr_pered_vmv_h-578367/
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/749242/

Here in this thread http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/ya_zhivu_v_sssr-852220/ post from January 14, provided information on the tanks of the USSR and Germany.

A
A.Soldier of Light 30.07.20

I mean all the evolution of the minds of all mankind.
All not necessarily, although it would be nice. It's enough to make one state where people would have to think a head and to rule the whole, to resolve all issues without any nasty elites and the rich.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 30.07.20

A. Soldier of Light
In fact, you briefly and expressed the idea of anarchism, which I tried to convey to anarchistyczna Troll.

A

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Not quite so ) Anarchy is the management of system groups: strong leader, and a flock of sheep following him. One tribe, and another, and so on. I'm not this nonsense meant. What I meant was, can not be implemented with the current level of consciousness of the peoples of the world... At the current level will just be anarchy.

B
Bandana 30.07.20

I'm doing fine. Certainly not, as in other countries, but if you don't like something, then leave it. It's a classic,and to sit and criticize it bluntly, you are no one holds

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 30.07.20

Bandana
His jacket is a classic response. More something and the original Interaural ganglion is not capable. As one voice the same.

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
management of system groups: strong leader, and a flock of sheep
It's like time, we are in the country and is happening, and this is not anarchy.

A

Love the country - hate the state.
The right words, fit for corrupt regimes where power is everywhere in varying degrees, is mired in corruption. And as this situation in many countries, the state and rare to love...
In this connection I remember the theme of patriotism. The expression of support for government is not patriotism, it is potsreotizm. A true patriot will go against the government, if it sees that the power is not in the interests of the people and society.

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

The expression of support for government is not patriotism, it is potsreotizm.
Oh look who's talking!
Anarchy is the management of system groups
You are trying to talk about what you don't know. You answered correctly
and this is not anarchy.
It's enough to make one state where people would have to think a head and to rule the whole, to resolve all issues without any nasty elites and the rich.
Just? Well then is even easier to have flowing rivers of milk and honey. And as you know only one person made a society where there was no elite nor professors, nor outstanding dancers, anyone who would surpass the others in any field Is a Polpot.
And by the way we already were a nation of the rich. However, oddly enough, the people lived poorer than in those countries where there are rich people.

B
Bandana 30.07.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
First of all, congratulations on the ban. That is, those who do not like, have to stay and whine? You have at Home do that?

T
The_Bulldozer 30.07.20

stalker7162534

Every day you're still self-critical and self-critical . . . or should I say . . . every bottom ?!

About the dancers - you so subtly hinted at the sole and other shit of the nation ?!
About Pol Pot - you really forgot to mention that the country was destroyed . . . Oh, who would have thought the Pin. What a coincidence . . .
About the fact that he lived poorer - well me more info on this, tell me about 100 varieties of sausage and the inability to wipe a small volume of Mandelstam ?! Or as always - you can't be bothered to prove the obvious ?!
About the war - you little lival, zhyvotnoe ?! Or are you still jerking off to the chatterbox Rezun ?!

PS. Maloletka, go soprotivlyatsya system, Mph paint on the walls and dance with the goose in the churches, or not go nekrofil any topic, do you have a better poluchaetsya . . .

K
Key Ovald 30.07.20

During the war (and now as if the war actually, and the Russian people naturally killed some where) to be against the state is tantamount to treason. Was already one such name was Vlasov.

T
The_Bulldozer 30.07.20

Bandana

He has no homeland, he is a cosmopolitan (reads cosmopolitan - everything is written) . . .

B
Bandana 30.07.20

The_Bulldozer
Yes campaign W...

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

The_Bulldozer
The state is the stripper, and the birthplace is the old man your favorite Jose threw on the guns.

S
SP-minus 30.07.20

love America, love her the bucks

w
we get what we deserve 30.07.20

Giza. Love culture and history, but it is not the policy of the government of their country.

P
Poirot.Hercule 30.07.20

Very well I'll respect your opinion