3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaHDaTpa 30.07.20 10:08 pm

Went to smoke Hash 8) (Counter-Strike)

The same uynya heh-heh-heh.......puff-puff 8))
104 Comments
Sort by:
T
Travis 30.07.20

Skayler
bla boys stoned :)

well, how is she? as goggles tell..
I also want to try :)

v
vanchez 30.07.20

ppc unie narki ebt

t
top-Gosu 30.07.20

Gorge to do SEKASOM 8)

I Junk

G
Gerald 30.07.20

to Senegalite =)))

G
Gerald 30.07.20

uh I'm gonna go jerk off chtoli...

Q
Q-TAZZ 30.07.20

Went to College, but soon.

I Q-TAZZ.

G
Gerald 30.07.20

ahhh how cool is this? Will go again!

B
Barmalei 30.07.20

People th are you the dude that attacked, to do what you like it just some people prefer to thump someone smokes, everyone gets in life is the pleasure he thinks to himself appropriate. So this conversation niochem. And just have everything in life to try, except of course injections into the veins and so on. And the fact that the dude triveca is great, not all his life to dim. Especially the GRASS - NOT a DRUG!

G
Gemorroy 30.07.20

Issho a drug!

H
HotDc.remo 30.07.20

Went with the clan could you train train and the second dust.
Barmalei
Grrrrr... that I do not understand - do not go. Nobody cares what he's doing, the question is why he speaks about it in the forum? :-\
Barmalei wrote(a):
Especially the GRASS - NOT a DRUG!
Hehe did you say comrade. to a policeman. And generally have less to watch movies, leave the house sometimes.
:-\

I'm not Junk

t
top-Gosu 30.07.20

Especially the GRASS - NOT a DRUG!

I have a friend he once said
drug addiction is a myth, here I am three years every day, take drugs, and NO DEPENDENCE ))

I Junk

Q
Q-TAZZ 30.07.20

blah will, weed is not a drug. What is a grass or hash ? This leaves Ganji (about the Holy plant) cannabis or a different treatment. Of course do not deny that in some portions gasha good people can mix heroin to be addictive and thus force to buy hash from him, but you just have to know who to take and these bad boys that way, it is necessary to raise HS.

2 Goshi.
The fact that your friend takes drugs - you have my sympathies. But dope in its essence is not a grass (or gash) even kill.

I Q-TAZZ

D
Dant1K 30.07.20

Yes gosu imagine what will happen if they do not sell weed. Youth will dostavat heavier drugs, heroin, kakos, or new types of chemical.drugs, etc. (osastolla) Here's what nust lutche canply with hash smoke than grati ( ? ) take in Amsterdam for example, authorized the sale of hash and cannabis are also but they have a small percentage prinimaya hard drugs. And not useful to explain that it is bad not reaching. Just need to bring them to the clinic where junkies lie and show them the consequences of drugs(I saw a photo in the net of some Tweaker, or rather his brain after death, it is a pity to see brain blew up to the size of a tin can with sprats :) 80% after that definitely would not undertake to conceive. remaining 20% based on the claim that even poison in small quantities is not dangerous, poprobyvala and started taking constantly.

R
Rum 30.07.20

kakos - a mild narcotic...not La La. No chemicals and side effects. Coca leaves, 3 centuries a medicinal remedy for migraine, pure natural product....nature itself takes care of you.
Give legalization !!!

G
Gerald 30.07.20

Morphine is also a drug... And from this he became more harmless?

Q
Q-TAZZ 30.07.20

then it will be necessary to check out morphine =))
About results I will report...

2 room
once your medicine I wanna eat the green pigs...

A
ARKPF | Barbital 30.07.20

hard drugs - shit
blue is possible, but rare
grass - taxis

Everyone chooses their own, but what comes to my mind:
heroin, theft, lies, betrayal, lowering of moral principles, I'm crashing, etc.
Sineva - I'm crashing, theft, degradation, insecurity of personal and social life, stupid bull in pubs, domestic stabbings, etc.
the grass - I'm crashing - there is almost no philosophy, joy, laughter, fun, fellowship, LOVE for others, raboteau and capacity increased, etc cons - memory is worse, no adequate perception of others, not just you stoned (just this everything is OK), and the relation to the heart.

IMHO, not a guide to action.

GIVE LEGALAYZ!!!

a
alliance 30.07.20

raboteau, the efficiency is increased
hmm... here it just disappears
Sometimes even the toilet breaks off to slap

But legalayz give :)

F
FabiO 30.07.20

Barbital
> stupid bull in pubs

gyyy.....reset.

P
Pavlin. 30.07.20

the grass - I'm crashing - there is almost no philosophy, joy, laughter, fun, fellowship, LOVE for others, of the work and capacity enhanced, etc

But without this foolishness, all of the above human capabilities?????
I don't know .....it's all strange.
If the person is not able to do it all in normal condition then it is something wrong.....just the diagnosis then. Tom, you yourself believe in what I wrote? Not zastavlyal me razocherovatsya you ;))

I am totally against all species and subspecies of drugs. The development of the situation in the 97% one :
Grass....over time, will not stick, it is necessary to increase either the dose or the quality .
The transition to more stringent types of drugs....addictive....dependence.....syndrome scotialine, and all the ensuing consequences.
In my vzlyad and without the improvised it is possible to live a normal life and be happy .