3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaHDaTpa 30.07.20 10:08 pm

Went to smoke Hash 8) (Counter-Strike)

The same uynya heh-heh-heh.......puff-puff 8))
104 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cleric 30.07.20

It is better not to try.....

R
Rum 30.07.20

--------Grass....over time, will not stick, it is necessary to increase either the dose or the quality

gon. Primarily?! Take a break, or change the dealer. And who you zastavljaet sabiti every hour, she found NAPACITY. And a couple of three times a week after a hard day of pokruche liters of beer will adnaznachna.

--------The transition to more stringent types of drugs....addictive....dependence.....syndrome scotialine, and all the ensuing consequences.

gon. 11 years of Smoking, tried everything, but it's in the past. The transition to a heavier - gon, the findings from the personal and not only experience. . There are people from the inner circle who don't drink vodka at all and cigarettes do not smoke, and patelco the place to go for happy pokayfu it. In my environment a solid promising boys, their firm, smooth income, everything you need is all there, and hash smoke about 10-15 years and nobody neostalinist, for Hera had not moved, kuyney suffer not started because the head is on the shoulders and people know that there is Hera, what is the vodka that Ganja is not by hearsay. Every Pasha, himself a path chooses. So Pasha, everything you said is ringing, that you hear, and don't know where he is. The 2 higher, job, good income and all that is necessary for life...and a good joint on your liter white would not trade for anything...thumps themselves. And I'm not a fan

--------Morphine is also a drug... And from this he became more harmless?

please do not confuse charisma with scrambled eggs. But opiates must die, adnaznachna

--------once your medicine I wanna eat the green pigs...

You're getting played like a sucker...or you Marochko zakhaval

Give legalize the green!!!

A
ARKPF | Barbital 30.07.20

Room correctly written

Y
YOU-MF 30.07.20

rum correct ;) sales have nothing to add )

G
Gerald 30.07.20

EPT, of course, who would argue... all of it is true...
... but that's just a 15 year old jerks who recently parked outside my house took the bumps, I think naveronoe about as well...

P
Pavlin. 30.07.20

Well ,Jeka, so I'm a racer......
And the examples you cite , I refer to 3%.
And I have a SHITLOAD of examples but just not as idealic as you.
All done approximately the same way from the grass.....to Board coffin. And who is still alive, those people can hardly be called. And it used to be normal people...business...money...education.
If you're in a rush, so at least 100 servings for all I care. If you it will give health and long happy life, but at least 100 times a day.
Just do not propaganda! Tom, to treat you. And then I wrote that it is almost a panacea for ALL.
Schaz young people with fragile psyche nachitalsya, and let's go around the circle shoals drive.
Times room with Barbie drink, so can we. And suddenly they get to 97%?????

G
Gerald 30.07.20

1) Weed (buds, hash...)
2) Hair Dryer, Wheel...
3) Paper... Ala LSD
4) coke...
5) Heroin... some who have the smaller the bubble, or Vice versa more hit or eaten by other chemicals.

97%
Sometimes it happens differently, but basically all about the same...

P
Pavlin. 30.07.20

GEC and the thumps themselves. I barely a drinker. And also about alcohol say that it is harmful and detrimental. Anyone else booze of mind or health is not added. The same infection as the drugs.
I'm not calling for a healthy lifestyle! I do not need not call. Your life, your health.
Just ask EVERYONE before you take a step , turn head.

A
Arcanum 30.07.20

Rum, you're a respected person here and should like to understand that your words can and without serious deliberation to be perceived. Here you are a grown man, and here because the guys at 13-15 years well. Rum sensibly write, and also Barbital I agree what to be afraid of it... :(
Yes, there are people who can control and feel the line between addiction and just smoke and everything. But, damn, are there many? I agree with Pavlin [Fargus] (respect) is a small fraction of all those who try and really understand what and how.

R
Rum 30.07.20

all the big boys know what's what, and what I mean, and suckers who vodka current began to sell...they have Pasha, the mind is not stable...they have more geese in the head and the instinct of the crowd the blood flies. And each of them his own track builds moderate their education. And to protect them, neither I nor you can not. How are unable to protect their parents from the first SIP of vodka, which they did a few years so still 13-14. Here the philosophy of its....her feel necessary
I went through it all...starting with the kids and his entire party, no Cegelec not passed, neostalinist, some even refused alcohol and cigarettes, but not .... And all were normal boys and found their way in life.

m
mila_shaked 30.07.20

Damn, where would the dealer find? So hyped, I want yuritsa in cal :D

P
Pavlin. 30.07.20

That philosophy I prochustvovat not. I do know , if you tell people IT is BAD, 7 out of 10 this will understand. But if the phrase IS NOT TERRIBLE, the ratio will be around 5 out of 10.
And you talk about my path in life....you have about karma will tell.
And yet , you people with 2 higher obrazovaniem and vyrazhaeshsya putinoid or antiputinoid as a person with 2 salable.
You young people and even baubles teach. What kind of drug dealer, etc. ay-I-ay ;)))

R
Rum 30.07.20

I have a third generation is =)))
Institute imeni Vorovskogo, faculty of pickpocketing....have you heard about this?!
Okay..I'm joking...just a matter how we tried Pasha, either to prevent....the street is their universities..it teaches in its own way...it has its laws and its knowledge gives and from the street we can't go anywhere

P
Pavlin. 30.07.20

And I believe that they are able to prevent. Not matter, as though the word.

d
de-Sengalt 30.07.20

as I understand Izobamba from 12 to 15 years??!!
;-P

P
Pavlin. 30.07.20

...street is their universities..it teaches in its own way...it has its laws and its knowledge gives and from the street we can't go anywhere....

Yes, you can go, Jen, believe me,you can. Here you for example to take. You're not out for the count after like, about the street not by hearsay know. I dodumalsya on the right path to go, and otherwise to pokazati necessary. I, too, in these universities I have learned, but changed his mind in time, and the right people were there. And this is very important.

M
Marusya 30.07.20

Totally agree with Room. If the man in the head has at least some priorities in addition to smothered or be killed, its nothing out of the way will not be diverted, but if not, then there really Hu. WORDS DEEDS ACTIONS you can not prove it. And the fact that all governments(mostly) put hemp outlawed, and vodka(100% of murders in domestic violence) do in the law, so it is for me another reason to go to Counter strike terrorists. Pash, I'm sorry. I also to get pleasure from life without special. funds. Just in our harsh reality it is not always possible. The soul is not paper.

s
specnaz | kern aka heD 30.07.20

IMHO the use of drugs is an escape from reality, a sign of weakness. But each determines what is a drug and what is the weakness for himself - in this room right. But it works only for adult people, with a well-established principle.. And young people must be educated. Yes, there are adults and 14 years old.. Numbed victims of bad parenting and a sick society who are not able to have an opinion about anything. But there are others. This forum can read those that are on a certain line, they're not sure what is good and what is bad in terms of drugs (due to the lack of education, as correctly noted rum - omissions of the parents). And maybe, these posts will interest them in this good?

Peacock respect.

h
hunter_ 30.07.20

Rum - you're almost Castaneda Russian=)))Dope and grass, that's so cool the main measure to know.=))))
Let's tell the rookies what famous people were the narco - V. S. Vysotsky remember , there is Freud.... then certainly followers cha weight

M
MaHDaTpa 30.07.20

In we topic muddied heh-heh-heh......,and you goblins it third as HY an old man is impotent ggggg