3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaHDaTpa 30.07.20 10:08 pm

Went to smoke Hash 8) (Counter-Strike)

The same uynya heh-heh-heh.......puff-puff 8))
104 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pany 30.07.20

All Your IP vychisleny nicknames, addresses checked.

The boys wait to visit.

OVD, OCD

A
ARKPF | Barbital 30.07.20

2 Hemorrhoids - it seems to Me thing in education is less than in geneticheski laid down the formula, although education is not the last thing.
2 pan - We and your IP will lay hehe

P
Pavlin. 30.07.20

I just wanted to say that you have been more careful in his statements.
Many people can take your ,at first glance, innocent phrases about the fact that there is nothing wrong, and only positive, as the guide to action.
Here's to you, Zhenya and Artem and izhi with them, that's fine, but maybe another hat rip.
All because it is very individually, and you can't speak with certainty for all.
Provocation is not necessary.

to Marusya. Igor, if a person tvorcheski and talantliv, it will show itself easily and without doping.
But if incompetent, then he let a ton of weed to smoke, do the track will not do. Axiom.

L
LOLs 30.07.20

...Censored...

About all of that has grown something useful (help):
Curare (from the Caribbean kurari), mixture of concentrated extracts from plants of the genera Strychnos (chiriboga), Chondrodendron and others (South America). When injected into the blood blocks the transmission of nerve impulses from motor nerves to skeletal muscles, causing muscle relaxation: the relaxation. For many centuries it was used by the natives of South America as a poison for arrows. Contains a considerable number of the alkaloids from the group kumarinov.

About cannabis (cut from the article):
In previous years widespread was the view that Smoking marijuana is the gateway to all other drugs. However, this view is often criticized as unfounded.

As shown by a large study conducted in Australia and published in the Journal of the American medical Association, if people began to consume cannabis in the middle of my adolescence, then the likelihood is that he will experiment with other drugs and become addicted to drugs or alcohol, and doubles.

This study was a response to the growing concern caused by cannabis harm and is the latest effort to consider the contentious question of whether cannabis gateway to use so-called hard drugs. Previous research on this issue, has been criticized due to the fact that it does not take into account the difference of social conditions and genetic factors. However, in this study were identified 311 pairs of same-sex twins, one of whom tried cannabis before age 17 and the other did not. Because they had a common upbringing and genes, in this case, the comparison of their life stories could be quite correct. Subsequently, with the twins conducted the survey shortly before their thirtieth birthday or shortly after.

The study found that early cannabis users was increased twice the probability compared to their brothers or sisters, become dependent on alcohol or any other drug up to 30 years. Two times increased the probability of consumption of heroin and at least four times increased the likelihood of cocaine, amphetamines and hallucinogens, in particular LSD. The relative frequency of consumption of different drugs early cannabis users compared to their twins ranged from 1.8 to 5.2 times.

Study author Dr. Linskey said he hoped the result of this study to definitively reject the hypothesis that early cannabis use and subsequent consumption of other drugs are somehow connected, but the result was the opposite. He also suggested that cannabis use in early adolescence can cause changes in the brain, causing him to crave drugs. However, this explanation is not unique. Cannabis users may also be tempted to a wider experimentation with different drugs, if their initial experience was pleasant.

Sorry that a lot.... but in another way IMHO.

A

LOL wrote
As shown by a large study conducted in Australia and published in the Journal of the American medical Association, if people began to consume cannabis in the middle of my adolescence, then the likelihood is that he will experiment with other drugs and become addicted to drugs or alcohol, and doubles.

Note that he will become addicted to other drugs or alcohol, not from grass. Pot and alcohol are NOT COMPATIBLE by nature.

2 Pasha:
Pash, mind you, I do that this is my personal opinion, and not way is not a guide to action. Rum said, each to himself chooses the way.
My opinion is unfortunately maybe and perhaps joy does not change. And the youth will not listen to you not me, they themselves with a mustache. ))
Of course, it is better to live like you said, sports, etc... If three evils necessarily have to choose one, I know what it is.

THIS TOPIC IS NOT PROMOTING THE USE OF CANNABIS (THINK WITH YOUR HEAD AND EVERYTHING WILL BE TYPE-TOP).

P
Pavlin. 30.07.20

Artem, let's close the topic. You with his truth, I in his. Some of them truer than we probably do not agree.
And I don't need versus what one chooses to use.
You respect me, I respect you. We're respectable people (A. I. R)

L
LOLs 30.07.20

I would have focused a bit on another point:
The relative frequency of consumption of different drugs early cannabis users compared to their twins ranged from 1.8 to 5.2 times.

A

Yes,Yes Pash,topic closed )).
I can imagine how 311 people, monsters-scientists, was stoned every day from 17 years to conduct the experiment. ))

S
Skayler 30.07.20

:)Flooder

X
XPlayer_ 30.07.20

Get drunk,get high,and then I look and low Ping and no lag.

PEPSI take everything from life.

Admin please delete this topic!!!

m
mila_shaked 30.07.20

Huckster, I need a huckster! =)

y
yulianka 30.07.20

Don't know, maybe would not need be referred to here, but I'd like to say, because I am deeply confident that many here in the region of 15-16 years. I think Pasha is absolutely right, because the head of it, of course, but not at this age!
I think this expresses the weakness of man!!! Because if you can't relax without grass and other performance enhancing drugs, then this is direct evidence of your inferiority complex! I have plenty of friends who don't need it, and all who need I respect the first...!!! When I see someone refusing to even free grass I have is admirable!!!!!
And I want to say on behalf of all the normal girls that maybe someone likes to smoke a lot, tipo relax, tipo all cool the boys, but not one girl dreams that her guy was the coolest Rastaman in the world, I'm telling you!!!
And it is much nicer to say: Yes, he's an athlete with two higher!!!!!!!!!
Of course, everyone chooses, BUT that is not COOL and not FASHIONABLE that's for sure!
Jack, I like you as a person, but it seems to me that such to write your thoughts on the forum CS is...well, min THOUGHTLESSLY!

NOW COOL TO BE A SMART ATHLETE!!!!!
Didn't mean to offend...:)

G
Gemorroy 30.07.20

Sometimes just a normal girl - not interested :))

G
Gemorroy 30.07.20

2 Barbital
I agree.

y
yulianka 30.07.20

:)))Yes, of course, if someone likes just NOT NORMAL girls, of course...:) Again I'm not saying I'm a Saint...:)

G
Gemorroy 30.07.20

CRAZY girl is probably cool :))

G
Gerald 30.07.20

So wipjam for good people!
We have so little left! ;)

f
froot1s 30.07.20

The topic is just made out of nothing,and the Popular...........

S
Skayler 30.07.20

Hehe,SO Who would somnivayus,ETOGES I created a theme :)))
Return not saraaaaa :D

G
Gerald 30.07.20

Yay, I'm the hundredth! Prize in the Studio! g)