3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Progammer 30.07.20 10:10 pm

This game (The Technomancer)

Express their impression.
88 Comments
Sort by:
c
chel s pulemetom. 30.07.20

KO KO KO KO I have not played ,but the game is shit!
With no boy - game shit!
KO KO KO KO expensive (at least in the game and there is no genovy) - game shit!
KU KA RE CHUUUUUU

Typical inhabitants of PG.

IMHO
The game is good , no it is not GOTHIC and not to DESITY OF DISITI!1!!11, but fans of RPGs past her to go just not worth it ,especially during bezrybya.
Bleeding, the world and quests quite a fit, what else do you need for a good RPG? Interesting to play, but more is needed.
Yes, the characters are mostly so so, as well as dialogues full of water.
But there is a fairly developed characters a few of them, but they are. And tedious dialogues tell about the interesting world.
It is on these contradictions and to build the game. It's not a masterpiece, but a fan will find.
I am sincerely happy for Spiders , you can see that they grow and develop, their games are unique and certainly they are better annual Useinov-callofduty.
...and the last game was 6!

A
Ali Aushev 30.07.20

This game I waited for since its announcement and there was no limit to my joy when I launched it but that was my joy for long.The first thing I want to mention is absolutely terrible in every sense of the interview which freaked me just got pissed with all those curves animation on the level of Skyrim and fallout.The plot is simply no there is nothing intrigueme ,there is nothing interesting, he just have story missions from side differ only in the color of the icon the rest is just endless drochevo with the murder of a billion slow-witted bots.About the gameplay I can't say anything because it is standard there is nothing Novoterskoe the only thing that distinguishes it from other RPGs is its incredible curvature .In General, the game is utter shit I'm really glad I spiritel before the incentive to buy otherwise I would have lost 2,500 rubles in the shuffle.Played the game 6.7 hours rating 5.7/10 and as they say-this is Sparta the Score

A
A.S.Sasha 30.07.20

Play slowly, good, pull? normally say, pull?

R
Roman Niko21 30.07.20

downloaded, put, surprised. This game is -5 hours without stopping, I haven't played the plot, though banal, but not stupid, the fight will be boring, but not tiring, but the optimization is normal, I want to play on, now the game makes some interesting not - passed(if you take all his will into a fist) and forgot, is not at all normal games or have I become too old for this shit(the latter is what was playing: the Witcher 3 and GTA5 and long святые3) no in the last games of this highlights through which I want to know what's next, the latest lark example, it seems nice and riddles have a game of gate in half an hour

R
Raven6481 30.07.20

killing me a side job. All of them are go there, kill everyone there, run to another location-talk to-again, all wet-back. And these points on the map are scattered stunned how far.

b
bassurm 30.07.20

burn them in hell for these games

v
vftor 30.07.20

What a good game with an interesting plot. Was only probably half. Compared to the previous Mars: War Logs, much better. Only here the graphics settings to high, the GTX 780Ti is running at the limit. But when you limit frames at 48 Hz, is normal.

N
NuKoLb 30.07.20

vftor
need shadows on high and put everything else to the ultra is 60 fps without a problem

N
NuKoLb 30.07.20

Raven6481
too furious) beganti tons, more rapid movement and no REP PTS often.

v
vftor 30.07.20

NuKoLb
Yes, I have not drawdown fps, and spices I have limited fps=48 Hz (prog Bandicam) to reduce the load on the graphics card without compromising the quality of the graphics. And if you put shadows on high and all the rest on ultra, then the load on vidyuhi there will be more.

N
NuKoLb 30.07.20

vftor
don't know, I have a 970 and the load is 100% and the picture is not spoiled.

v
vftor 30.07.20

NuKoLb
Well, the 970 seems more powerful than the 780Ti. But to bring the load up to 100% is dangerous. Why ruin a computer. It is easier to reduce the burden decline in FPS within reason, without compromising the quality of the graphics, So for example, if FPS= 40 Hz is practically invisible to the intermittent images with fast movements. But at 30 Hz is already noticeable. I put 48 Hz.

N
NuKoLb 30.07.20

vftor
don't know, I've already noticeably 55-60 fps, I set vertical sync... my monitor is 60Hz. so do not ruin vidyahu

v
vftor 30.07.20

NuKoLb
You have a good vision if noticeable 55-60 Hz. And the vertical synchronization in order not to ruin the monitor, because it doesn't support framerate over 60 Hz. But there are monitors and the frequency more than 60 Hz. And the main thing limiting the frame rate set in the control panel settings of the card, regardless of the installed vertical sync in the game.
What about ditching some is when it is loaded so that the temperature of the CPU reaches the limit. I watch the temperature to not exceed 82* (I think it is maximum for my video card), but almost set up the game so that the temperature did not exceed 75*. If, in the graphics settings to high temperature greater than 75* (this is usually loaded at high memory frequency and GPU) before starting the game run Bandicam limit frame rate at 40-55 Hz (set game) and play quietly without reducing the quality of graphics and safety graphics.

N
NuKoLb 30.07.20

vftor
I have up to 60-70 max was hot.
and the guarantee is, what to buy a powerful video card and play 40-55 fps, without loading it to the max? lol )

v
vftor 30.07.20

NuKoLb
Well, you have a powerful vidyuhi. Now look: 1050 MHz, 4 GB, max. temp.=98*. With such a vidyuhi nothing to worry about.

N
NuKoLb 30.07.20

vftor
I'm playing crackdown, mn 1550мгц and 70макс heated

v
vftor 30.07.20

NuKoLb
Yes it is, and no powerful acceleration, and if acceleration is not heated, it is generally excellent. And I have a GTX 780Ti with factory overclocking. Bought 2 years ago. Now it has become weak for the latest games, that's why you have to squeeze out all the juices. See what happens next, what games goes.

N
NuKoLb 30.07.20

vftor
buy 1060 or 1070 )

v
vftor 30.07.20

NuKoLb
Easy for you to say, you money.