3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Progammer 30.07.20 10:10 pm

This game (The Technomancer)

Express their impression.
88 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 30.07.20

NuKoLb
And you have a monitor (resolution) ?

N
NuKoLb 30.07.20

vftor
1920x1080

S
Siniy Kot 30.07.20

normal play,you can hang out,though they write that the companions are boring-I wouldn't say that...in DA Inquisition and it was boring,the plot is not bad but not particularly brilliant,the fight will be something like a mixture of Witcher and KOTOR,the style looks a little bit like the stars-everywhere you can not tell whether a dump or a desert and everyone's running around angry and use foul language-but still not such a colorful atmosphere in the foul,there are numerous quests to increase the loyalty of factions and development of the reputation of the character and relationship to him of party members,and I did not like one moment in wagering positive such a hero not only get less money so two times,and items unique less than a few times,but repeatedly pass for a bad boy looking for the alternate ending won't be-then draw your own conclusions

h
helio 30.07.20

too much running around back and forth in the same locations and killing the same perks, for a very long time selects the resources from the merchants nothing to buy, a small skill tree for class 1, time to pump some

N
NightHawkreal 30.07.20

For partners affected by the decisions in quests?

A
ArXangel_ann 30.07.20

NightHawkreal
sometimes

N
NightHawkreal 30.07.20

Just about deserters one soldier is not satisfied, and the second is happy to kill them.

B
Blaster Dark 30.07.20

There is, and one kV received from the second waited, waited, waited...
In General, it Spiders a bit... Now you will be in shock after finishing a dedication to Andrew, started a conversation and he offered to improve RELATIONS!!! My reaction - my eyes were trying to be on his forehead...
On the game: spawn wild in smile that I really do not understand how many minutes the monsters respawn. However, if the mine you go up the stairs from where you can go to another place. Killing monsters, reaching for example a bar or the pen and go back to the place is 2-3 monster, if certainly not all... But I clearly understand 5 minutes, new monsters appeared.
Relationships: I hooked up with Amelia. Tight+ I've played good-natured -- Or, if I wanted to get a standard name would be Mercy...
David was released from the city, Jeffrey is not given to kill, for all sorts of treachery to the GG responded with forgiveness... And cant of developers there is a Mission where Dandolo asked to find the Thieves and drive, the leader of Thieves Noctis you can take a kV, do - but it is better not to agree to meet kV prostitutes(at least for those who want to ally with Thieves). minus 4 to reputation. Or at least not in a hurry, and kV for prostitutes to get rid of this leader, otherwise they just won't talk. Or do not rush to execution. And Yes, let Anton to get the people back in Noctis.
Because: Looking for spy TPI. After talking with Anton, ELISA and Bulgakov(-Oh), if you run kV prostitutes you will find for the record the leader of Thieves in Notice. And can not meet the story quest. Definitely a bug, I was looking for his leader coming in every time of the day, or rather 3 of the 4... Nope! I had to load an early save. Fortunately I have from time to time make a new save. And somehow I read the topic one trainer, a Person uses the same save!