3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Shepard 24.10.19 12:05 pm

Low textures even at highest settings. (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

Don't know what the problem is, but I have even with max game settings, textures and other textures so much soap that sensation as a Bud on the lowest play. Does anyone have the same problem?
113 Comments
Sort by:
H
Higher 24.10.19

I fixed them like this: Settings => display Settings => advanced settings graphics => Resolution visualization. Exhibited 200% and change it back on as necessary. Voila, textures, FPS standards. Even if you leave 200%, then after a while the textures turn into soap again and again, we have to turn Resolution visualization. I don't know why such garbage, very annoying.

A
Andrey Shepard 24.10.19

Higher
ahah, put 200, the texture did not become better, but fps dropped from 60 to 30 :D
I already love this game)

H
Higher 24.10.19

Andrew Shepherd
Necessary must immediately to ask: do you have litsuha? And how much VRAM?

G
GG4 24.10.19

Andrew Shepherd
If you lack VRAM, the textures will not change, will pogruzitsya so as far as your RAM, at least 500% increase.

A
Andrey Shepard 24.10.19

Higher
No, thank God pre-order decided not to take at the last moment, I thought I'd check out the pirates, then take if all the rules. For take every Caldo for multiplayer only. But unless it has something wagging? They put on pirates protect with low textures?)
RAM 4 gig. The idea is 30 fps peacefully should be enough to play at least on high.

A
Andrey Shepard 24.10.19

GG4
che, stupid system of some kind. But if I want 25-30 fps game and I want to play with normal textures?
I have Battles 1 is the maximum speed for safely 30-45 fps, so there's a but! But here?

H
Higher 24.10.19

Andrew shepherd wrote:
But unless it has something wagging? They put on pirates protect with low textures?)
Affects what the crack is. I am now on RELOADED changed. Now the texture I have normal) I Have 4 GB of memory if you have less, then your problem may remain.

A
Andrey Shepard 24.10.19

Higher
throw referring

H
Higher 24.10.19

Andrew Shepherd
Rustico come down in torrents links to all the cracks. I think there are links to such are prohibited.

E
ERRMOFF 24.10.19

Not surprised, it's code.

A
Andrey Shepard 24.10.19

Higher
put reloaded, same thing.
4 gig vidyuhi too

J
JagerUHDM 24.10.19

Andrew Shepherd
This feature since the days of AW. Turn off the buffer of the local shadows and buffer shadows from the sun.

a
asdasd555 24.10.19

JagerUHDM
Don't end up helping, part of the texture is still soap

G
GG4 24.10.19

asdasd555
The game has insignificant Lok frames at 125 FPS and automatic reduction system of the texture with a small amount of VRAM. So if you have at maximum settings the textures are all very soapy, you know - the game itself put pleasing her quality textures and improve them yourself you will not give. This also explains why video cards with low VRAM acceptable FPS even at high resolutions - Quote.
That was not soap, you need 8 gigs of VRAM. gtx 1070-1080

M
Mauntin 24.10.19

guys and card 5830 1 gig, and 4 gig of RAM go?

P
Protocol10 24.10.19

Andrew Shepherd
What comp is this? I'm on a shit of a mammoth 780ti core i5 8озу launched all teksturki more-less clear.

Spoilerhttps://gyazo.com/7a24dade57214ef14f232ef25548a668

B
Bigalex78 24.10.19

Andrew Shepherd
Tests on the GPU look and you will understand

B
Bigalex78 24.10.19

GG4
Yes that's right

K
KazymirZyba 24.10.19

align at least at the place where the config file is... there may be something out...

t
thelig88 24.10.19

in ghosts was the same problem, how's it decided? remember that the method was simple and exactly what we had to do XS. fps high, and poor textures, where the optimization is unclear, I would have 60 fps to play, I do not need 90 and low graphics