3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Shepard 24.10.19 12:05 pm

Low textures even at highest settings. (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

Don't know what the problem is, but I have even with max game settings, textures and other textures so much soap that sensation as a Bud on the lowest play. Does anyone have the same problem?
113 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 24.10.19

Listoman
Then there is the counter-question, and what for do we need to configure Caching rays and shadows, if it affects neither the fps nor the picture quality?

L
Listoman 24.10.19

vitalik76
XS, MB that hamsters start to whine about uploading the whole GPU memory, etc. and no, sorry, these settings affect the schedule. When disabled, the texture quality becomes higher.

v
vitalik76 24.10.19

Listoman
A ha, ha. Unless the setting specifically for the top-end cards to them to slow down and create the impression that the game can use them in full. When games on Geforce gtx 780 settings caching was off by default. For the Geforce gtx 1080 when you install the optimal schedules they were included and I did not touch them.

T
TheNik 24.10.19

Mr.Freemаn wrote:
Hi guys!!!! We are waiting for patches!!! On my GTX 1080 is also soap!!!! This is the problem with the game itself. Especially amused by a call a buddy from Moscow on Skype.. the voice of grief.. and the question Do you in the new Kolda soap is??!)))) This is assuming that he led. And on it so much VRAM that the hair on end))))))) this was a break.. and I lit a wand of death))))
God, got dreamers

v
vitalik76 24.10.19

Personally, I eventually turned off the caching of shadows and sunlight. Everything else is at maximum. Seems to be OK. Why it should be caching I do not understand, because when it is off visually in the picture, no changes occurred.

N
Nikolay Tavtilov 24.10.19

Stiff Of Macivor
How do you put a resolution of 2880 by 1620 if max resolution is 1600 by 1200, and the resolution of visualization of such values at all.

N
Nikolay Tavtilov 24.10.19

Turned off all the buffers, put everything else on high and FXAA, screen resolution 1600x1200, visualization, 180%, AMD Radeon hd 7700 RAM 12 GB, core i5-3450

G
GeRR_Praetorian 24.10.19

Nicholas Tatlow
Just picked up and put in the settings. There you can put at least 4,6,8 K resolution.

Z
Zoxan305 24.10.19

Have all combinations of settings were tried, nothing helps, high for a few seconds progruzhat norms teksturki and came right back, so still no adequate solutions?

A
Aleksei21120 24.10.19

serzh108
Thanks for the help, helped me gtx960 2GB

A
Arsen NonLupin 24.10.19

So, GeForce 660 2 gig. Seemingly, business seams. And there was terror and wailing and gnashing of teeth... sorry, the grinding rolls of righteous anger on those 8-bit textures. Helped this Amateur file. https://yadi.sk/d/432Bq3Tfy9srQ AVG and NOD32 missed. Now at least everything is relative beautiful on high (not ultra) settings.

Z
Zoxan305 24.10.19

Arsen NonLupin
What file ? There is a description?

F
Forky7 24.10.19

Hello! Found the solution to this problem. Don't know if all versions of the game have a console, but I have it. The console opens on F3 to show the mouse cursor you have to start F8.Change the setting Texture Quality to 4. The only problem is that this action is disposable, that is, when you restart the game, will have to put over. By the way, if you crash the game after you put the value of texture quality to 4, then just wait. Probably in the game files there is a configuration file for storing user preferences. I'm going to find him and say if I succeed. All the best.