3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Shepard 24.10.19 12:05 pm

Low textures even at highest settings. (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

Don't know what the problem is, but I have even with max game settings, textures and other textures so much soap that sensation as a Bud on the lowest play. Does anyone have the same problem?
113 Comments
Sort by:
S
Starkin 24.10.19

S
Starkin 24.10.19

but orozca normal

S
Starkin 24.10.19

U
UHTEJIJIErEHT 24.10.19

So, how to deal with this soap?

t
thelig88 24.10.19

Spoiler

like no soap, settings on max, except buffers

G
GeRR_Praetorian 24.10.19

I remember when I first installed it, too, after a few minutes I saw the texture was mulilis! Put shadow quality is extra high and all passed. But within, where the 15 min. again began to soap factories. Yes aptel Motel that!!!! Then, scanning the forums I saw a piece of advice what Picabia that there was no soap, disable buffering of shadows and sunlight.
Shadows again put on extra, and buffering of shadows and sunlight on his advice, turned off. Played for three hours, from soap and not a trace))) All other settings put to the max, plus Fxaa anti-aliasing, screen resolution set to 2880 by 1620. And now, to this very day play about soapy texture left only memories!!!! No freezes, no crashes, optimization is unmatched, from 65 fps and above.

R
Ruslan Mehdiev 24.10.19

all write about the bad textures..himself suffered from this..but solved all the same settings-resolution imaging,I have 180% the graph is good.,50-80 fps,GTX970,however RAM eats 11 gigs

X
Xrace 24.10.19

RedOneKG
What program (pink text)?

U
UHTEJIJIErEHT 24.10.19

Xrace
The utility MSI Afterburner

S
SupernaturalLost 24.10.19

Mr.Freemаn
At first I also run the game on GTX 1070 at max settings and saw that all of the characters and surroundings are blurry (soap on 8GB Carl!), but the game consumed 4 GB of memory, get rid of soap helped me here that:
1) After launching in the game menu in the graphics options, I first pressed the point optimal schedule;

2) Then loaded the game and all the textures are clear, then put resolution visualization 200 %, all settings on high, buffering is not turned off and now the game uses 7800 MB of memory and shows a clear picture.

M
Mr.Freeman 24.10.19

SupernaturalLost
Thank you!!!! Help!

S
SupernaturalLost 24.10.19

Mr.Freemаn
Please!

s
solovey2003 24.10.19

Personally, I have noticed a feature in settings that are worse than them put the better picture and effects. Don't know how to explain it. But I lowered the resolution of textures, put medium settings and even the picture became more pleasant. At the game , the only negative with these settings , which are almost as do not affect the game. If in this game the textures are not jumping , it would be a masterpiece. But because Atoka glitches. I have half the games were played with the textures of the low permission. What bad impact on my impressions.

C
CenturiON-D 24.10.19

Stiff of Misiur wrote:
disable buffering of shadows and sunlight
Yes, they actually did improve it, so shipping the card?

D
Danil Kazimir 24.10.19

Don't know what the problem is, but I have even with max game settings, textures and other textures so much soap that sensation as a Bud on the lowest play. Does anyone have the same problem?

U
UHTEJIJIErEHT 24.10.19

Daniel Casimir
The map doesn't take out the maximum I also soap, is to put texture quality to medium, as the soap disappears

v
vitalik76 24.10.19

About the soapy texture and the real needs of the game to the hardware of the computer. Here I vidyuhi Geforce gtx 1080. It would seem that the monster is more powerful which at the moment no cards (well, maybe except Pascal Titan X with 12Gb of VRAM, but a worldwide one, two and miscalculated). I play with a resolution of 1600 by 900 (the maximum possible for your monitor). Texture normal, no soap. But for the sake of laughter decided to find out how the game uses the memory. It's in the 1080-th as much as 8Gb. Fantastic figure. Launched in parallel with the game program HW Monitor, watch and ofigevayu. The memory is filled as much as 90%. Busy almost all 8Gb. Even in GTA V at maximum settings was used less than 50%, and then 90%. And this is for the permission 1600 on 900. Interesting, but I try to play in 4K or at least 1920 x 1080? Might VRAM is not enough. Fossil engine Call of Duty at maximum settings so voracious that even the Geforce gtx 1080 barely pulls. What can we say about the cheaper cards.

But about the use of game RAM, is more or less decently. Maximum game ate operatives 8Gb (out of 12Gb is possible for my computer). Greater consumption the task Manager did not fix. I must say by today's standards is very modest. However, despite the fact that the RAM is fully not engaged in an attempt to play without a page file over to departure. Strange, what for the swap, if RAM all does. Maybe the game has a lock do not use more than 8Gb of operatives, and all that over just using swap.

L
Listoman 24.10.19

vitalik76
Turn off caching of shadows and received. 4K for ultra high consumes 6.6 GB of memory.

v
vitalik76 24.10.19

Listoman
It is clear that reducing the settings pacifies the appetite games. Only there is great reason to do this with Geforce gtx 1080? With such a video card to play on settings other than ultra no sense. If the game is underperforming the Geforce gtx 1080, that's for sure the problem is not with the computer.

L
Listoman 24.10.19

vitalik76
The caching of rays and shadows, affects neither the fps nor the picture quality. These setting stupidly loaded all the memory cards and can lead to a drop in texture quality from lack of this memory.