3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Shepard 24.10.19 12:05 pm

Low textures even at highest settings. (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

Don't know what the problem is, but I have even with max game settings, textures and other textures so much soap that sensation as a Bud on the lowest play. Does anyone have the same problem?
113 Comments
Sort by:
o
ofecer007 24.10.19

GG4
or rx480 )) and 1060 Soso

V
V_Durant 24.10.19

Guys help this problem, in the game everything is on high but the textures in the game still as if low,what to do?Only mission in the parade were displayed clearly, and all before and after like on the low! (((

I
IGNIT 24.10.19

I have no idea what the problem is... but it can be if the settings of render lower than 100%, check whether it is possible to configure render, unfortunately I have no such opportunity, and if you can put 100%
Or corny your card has a weak GPU

V
V_Durant 24.10.19

The thing that is everything at max,it was all good I say only one mission ( right now I will try fire wood to update...

C
Copeco 24.10.19

VladimirM161
doesn't help the game machine renders textures under 60 fps, wait for patches, many such trouble, absolutely tried everything, even the config file is useless

C
Copeco 24.10.19

RedOneKG
well, Yes, but logically, at min settings should all be clearly displayed, but no. 140 fps with soap, what a stupid decision aktivizhen?maybe I fps did not give up and I want to play at 30 with a good picture? Just rambling on, the memory is not busy, but the textures still don't render, on the ultra 90 fps, so what the fuck, the game would not let the performance for the sake of plot? Here is the patch, definitely.

V
V_Durant 24.10.19

V
V_Durant 24.10.19

it's up to,but after

V
V_Durant 24.10.19

V
V_Durant 24.10.19

Aleksey Tuchkov
Yes...? ((( sad(((

b
berlazar 24.10.19

Call of Duty: aerial Warfare remove soap! (increase sharpness) video below:
Spoiler

Call of Duty: aerial Warfare why low-resolution textures (to remove soap!) video below:
Spoiler

Call of Duty: aerial Warfare why low quality textures (remove the soap!):
Spoiler

D
DragonCommander56 24.10.19

Disconnected both buffer (local Buffer of shadows and Buffer shadows from the sun), has lowered a little smoothing, and most of them I now have a normal texture, right now crouches FPS in some moments and you can feel it, but you can play without problems, and much nicer to play than with soap and 60 FPS.

b
berlazar 24.10.19

Call of Duty: aerial Warfare remove soap! (increase sharpness) video below:
Spoiler

Call of Duty: aerial Warfare why low-resolution textures (to remove soap!) video below:
Spoiler

Call of Duty: aerial Warfare why low quality textures (remove the soap!):
Spoiler

B
Bigalex78 24.10.19

VladimirM161
Test GPU look and you will understand

B
Bigalex78 24.10.19

Who's got the cards less than 8 gig it has to be soap

V
Vinni-Pukh 24.10.19

The same thing, put textures on high, and look like PS1

b
berlazar 24.10.19

KazymirZyba
there are resheniia, first, what I showed in the video, i.e. to remove the soap in the game, second of all the proper graphics settings to make the game itself a slot machine at super low did not put... video gash today

N
Nikita237 24.10.19

Bigalex78
3GB, no soap, what am I doing wrong?

A
Alex_Pro 24.10.19

It was also a soap, if teksturki not progresives. Solved the problem, cutting off the shadow buffers and something else there (not exactly remember) and everything became clear. I remember back in AW the same crap was.

L
Lords2012 24.10.19

everything is simple, the game is a special system of automatic graphics settings in the game and, if it deems that your system will not pull the settings you want, she exhibits her. Usually this happens on the video card with 2-4 GB of VRAM, because the game needs 8 GB on high and ultra. Perhaps even corrected in the patch, but so far the decision only third-party mod