3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.09.20 08:43 pm

Mafia Optimization: Definitive Edition (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

It's coming soon, in a few hours there will be a real masterpiece!!!! Let's share the game's optimization here. How it goes, what settings graphics, whether there are some problems with the game, what performance.
153 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 27.09.20

Isn't it a little early?

C
ClevoGame 27.09.20

Maj0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS wrote:
In a few hours there will be a real masterpiece
Judging by all the merged cutscenes, some plot moments are greatly simplified, some have completely changed, and the soundtrack is not impressive, so I would not say that masterpiece!

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.09.20

The Incredible Kleinman
There's not much left to go.

p
poterr 27.09.20

The first question on optimization is, does anyone have a back door in the car?

g
gennaz 27.09.20

After Mafia 3 was scary for optimization, but Hangar 13 made conclusions and rolled out the game with excellent performance.
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

gennaz
Why does the camera frisite when turning? FPS is good, and the picture is ragged

g
gennaz 27.09.20

Denis Kyokushin
I didn't notice if there might be too sharp turns because of the mouse (14400 dpi), which is lower when passing.

f
feniks9kl 27.09.20

people no one faced with the problem of such a plan, I run the game click to start the plot, the screensaver all hang and fly out to the desktop?

h
hazard6364 27.09.20

feniks9kl
problem called windows 7

K
KiryshKa 27.09.20

On R5 3600, 32 Gb Ram and 1660S - 80 phps.

S
Spartan Nik 27.09.20

Are the trainers going to be on it?

S
SanSanZ 27.09.20

Let's be honest, the graphics are not far from the 3 mafia and that's how it was supposed to work. Yes, somewhere the textures have become better, reflection, there is no filter.
Ryzen 2600X, 16Gb, GTX 1070 Ti, 70's fps at FOV 80, 1080r and all to the maximum. No flights were seen. Playing with the system eats 7-9GB of RAM and 3GB of video memory.

f
feniks9kl 27.09.20

hazard6364
What's the same problem on 10th is that?

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.09.20

On my average system by today's standards, the game is more or less, plus even more heavy decides are.

All, sorted out the problem of high temperature quote)))))) Reseidas with a retinue very strongly have a percent. Maybe because of the novelty of the game, or something else related to the engine (and I here with all these grapho chips), but with them the temperature of the ent peak rises by 12-15C. In other games, such nonsense does not smell at all. I'll try to change other resadeids the other day. Although, in principle, it doesn't matter. Frisov, no lags, okay. But with resadedas, retinues and ansel the game is transformed dozens of times!!!!!!!!! It is a pity that Youtub still does not convey all the clarity of the beauty of the background!
If you play on standard ultra settings without all these retinues, receids and ansels ( and remove them from the main folder), the phps at times rises, but I'm very picky to the general background. That's why it's better for me not to play without them. Although Mafia, Raderk 2, Witchers are the reference to the storyline. But still) checked with Ji Singh, the effect is extremely positive, all 48 frames are felt at 60!!! Well, now I'm completely immersed in the game to madness!!!!!!!)

S
Stylusss 27.09.20

Mage0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
I almost vomited on your better-up pictures.

S
Sprintin 27.09.20

Optimison norms, 60 phps on high in fulchd.
systems in the profile.

about the filters, set everything up for himself through the jifors overlays

B
Borodavsk 27.09.20

Where to download then???

E
Evgeniy Halyapin 27.09.20

Playing epic stor. When you start, you get the bugs "Unfortunately something went wrong"
How to solve?

S
Sprintin 27.09.20

Borodavsk
in the steam and epic stor.

v
vanoz13 27.09.20

All on high, blur turn off. Full HD on the old lady 970. So far, so good. Still launched through The GeForce Experience, the picture has become like 2k! Beauty...