3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.09.20 08:43 pm

Mafia Optimization: Definitive Edition (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

It's coming soon, in a few hours there will be a real masterpiece!!!! Let's share the game's optimization here. How it goes, what settings graphics, whether there are some problems with the game, what performance.
153 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 29.09.20

Braun Fuhrer
At 33? Of course, and you did not know?)))))))))))
Pega is still the same)
SpoilerTorrento-dependent.

I don't mind reinstalling someone's mom Winda)

Appreciate in games meat, a lot of meat, high speed and beautiful landscapes and science fiction.
Clearly, understandably.... It's the eleventh) Where do you come from)

o
oranzheviymamont 29.09.20

what is there to optimize if it is on 580 sapphire (p 5 2600) gives out on average high above 60 frames? full ched.

N
No more drugs 29.09.20

On my old man on the max is almost always 60fts. Occasionally drawdowns up to 50. I think optimization is great

o
oranzheviymamont 29.09.20

No more drugs
Old man - what's in the profile? Yes, you have iron and today is above average.

F
Farcones 29.09.20

Denis Kyokushin

It's also like, more than 70 frisit game, saves vertical synchr.s no more smoothly

N
No more drugs 29.09.20

oranzheviymamont
The stone is almost 10 years old. It's hard for him.

N
No more drugs 04.10.20

Farcones
What's the point of playing without a vertical? It's not an eSports joke...

D
Dark Corsair 04.10.20

Epic game store when you start the game gives a connection to the server and then a couple of seconds of music as I assume the launcher or the main menu and takes off. Are there any solutions to this problem?

K
Kurisutina33 04.10.20

Hello guys. The game works more than well, but something is wrong with the picture itself. When you're just standing, everything is kind of sharp, but if you start moving, whether it's nps, the main character, or just the house and the environment when driving, the boundaries seem to be blurred. If you give an example of what is more like, it seems to ripple on the water. Such translucent waves. I came across something similar in the edre2, and there helped to change the type of smoothing and increase the quality of the render. However, there are not many settings in the settings of the game and you can not change the type of smoothing, or for example remove the bluer, or what other effects can so spoil the picture in the game.
Here something similar on the wheels of cars is very noticeable.
Map from AMD if anything. In other games, except for the 2 dr. 2 with similar did not come across.

Please help with advice, can anyone come across such a thing? I'll be very grateful.

K
Kurisutina33 04.10.20

gennaz
You have a video similar to my problem on the objects. The wires are very visible.

p
pekabir 04.10.20

Kurisutina33
Nvidia's like shit, so there's nothing to do with the amude. likely either TAA smoothing out the reason, or an additional blur that is not in the settings

K
Kurisutina33 04.10.20

Pekabir
I also think that it's about him, because it was the problem with RDR2.
In a nearby topic, someone was suggesting that some effects like a bluer would turn off.
But I'm not sure it's going to solve the problem,
Spoiler and ban for machinations with files do not want to get.
There would be that GOG version, another matter. And I don't want to get involved with all these Epic-Steam lonchers and their policies.

p
pekabir 04.10.20

Kurisutina33
What's the big deal? the single game does not apply to this policy, otherwise long ago would have sat in a lifetime bath. it's not a file fraud, it's a third-party software that's cut by a DLL file

K
Kurisutina33 04.10.20

Pekabir
It's good if that's the case. I just never used it.

p
pekabir 04.10.20

Kurisutina33
Yes, no, everything is normal. in the latest version of sweetfx besides all the shaders that were scattered around the forums combined. and now you don't have to scour the search for the right

I
InboxM 04.10.20

Kurisutina33
Hey, you're not the only one who's got this problem. The trouble is that together with TAA the abundance of DOF (Depth of field) is used, i.e. the depth of field, and this effect will not be turned off. The same thing I saw in Red dead redemption 2, Saints Row 3 Remastered. Most games where TAA is used. So either use Reshade or Nvidia Freestyle.

K
Kurisutina33 04.10.20

InboxM
Solved the problem by including this in the SETTINGS of the AMD driver and increasing the screen resolution in the game itself. Everything became sharp, smooth and pleasant to the eye. That ripple and other unpleasant things were missing. Fps was slightly eaten, so everything is normal.

K
Kurisutina33 04.10.20

p
pekabir 04.10.20

Kurisutina33
InboxM
has experienced that no setting affects this bug. and in principle the image settings have little to do with the impact, visually the picture on the ultras and low looks identical

K
Kurisutina33 04.10.20

Pekabir
That's right.