3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.09.20 08:43 pm

Mafia Optimization: Definitive Edition (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

It's coming soon, in a few hours there will be a real masterpiece!!!! Let's share the game's optimization here. How it goes, what settings graphics, whether there are some problems with the game, what performance.
153 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Kayander 27.09.20

For some reason, I have a 60-frame lock. 9700k, 2080s, 2K 144hz

And I've figured it out, it's called the Screen Borders.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.09.20

Stylusss
Taste and color.

N
NightHawkreal 27.09.20

Has anyone tried to run on seven?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 27.09.20

NightHawkreal
No, the Stim forum says that it will not work, as evidenced by systemic requirements. "Windows 7 will still be unavailable for future games." It just doesn't start: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1030840/discussions/0/2844543519799211565/ May later make support because Mafia 2 and 3 worked.

NightHawkreal
At least the developers wrote about it: "This means that Serious Sam 4 can be launched on Windows 7, but Croteam does not guarantee stable work and will not provide support."

N
NightHawkreal 27.09.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
Well, systems are always writing like that, and W3 and Sam say they work. Judging by the topic there are complex shobs, even those who have a dozen may have problems.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

NightHawkreal
Mikey no longer supports Win 7. Accordingly, game developers will also gradually stop supporting this OS, because users do not want to get off it.

N
NightHawkreal 27.09.20

I'm just too lazy to bother with that.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

NightHawkreal
When the jerseys stop supporting Win, the players and game developers follow Mikes.
I remember the ridiculous situation with Outlast, when the game officially held XP, but Mikey stopped its support.Even on the game drive the inscription was about the support of XP.But it did not run on the Osah x86.Then a lot of people still used HRY, and under x64 there were no drivers.

N
NightHawkreal 27.09.20

I'm going to have to move on. but I have neither time nor desire. Funny, there's a seven in Cyberpunk. )

G
Gentelman 27.09.20

I don't know what the problem is, but the peka version is something. through the once the loading screen becomes endless, the cars that are chasing, trying to ram 3 standing in a row in the parking lot wheelbarrows (lol), pursue the car - disappears model and dudes from the car spawn on the street and the mission failed.
Performance adequate, though the game sometimes frisit on the empty space for a few seconds. I probably should already sin for 12 years, but in other games there are no such problems.

E
Evil Clown 27.09.20

Gentelman
Passed the game without problems on 2 comp with the old iron 16GB Ram, i7 3770k in acceleration to 4.4 Ghz, video: r9 390X. version EGS.

G
Gentelman 27.09.20

Evil Clown
I'm worse off. Core i5-3550 3.3, gtx 1060 6, ram 8. Maybe this remake of my percent has not already pulled, sob.

E
Evil Clown 27.09.20

Gentelman
Four cores for modern games are long lacking. Order with Alik (if the mother supports) processor
The Intel Xeon 1240 E3 is almost the equivalent of the i73770, priced at up to 3,000 can be found. The rest is iron more or less.

U
User_18 27.09.20

Will I be able to play more or less normally on i7-4770k, gtx 770 2gb, 8gb ram? How many did not try to find tests with the game on this video card, could not find anything, that's not know whether now to take the game in steam, or have to limit to watching streams

E
Evil Clown 27.09.20

User_18
With such a vision, I don't think so. If only at the lowest.

P
Priys90 27.09.20

no one has encountered the problem that the game does not hang much? about every couple of seconds, even the mouse is pressed through the times, just yes the friezes don't seem to, and shouldn't be

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

Gentelman
1066 for high in FHD will go.Percent to change and RAM to add.And better in acceleration

p
pekabir 27.09.20

1440r all settings on ultra sweetfx with whistles and apches. stable 60fts. surprisingly, the third mafia manages to get to 30fts, despite the fact that it came out relatively long ago (if you count in the childhood years of local users)

L
Lichy 27.09.20

Priys90
exactly the same problem, nothing helps, no transfer to ssd, nor full-screen compatibility settings, processor and graphics card are loaded at a maximum of 60%

B
Braun Fuhrer 29.09.20

Mage0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
Did you buy my mom's system?