3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fishgrinder 27.09.20 09:00 pm

Impressions of the game (Ghost of Tsushima)

Gentlemen, share your impressions, who played?

How is the quality? Is it worth buying the game at the start or is it better to wait for discounts?

Please don't spoilers of the plot!
65 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zima 27.09.20

The game is out the day after tomorrow, no one except journalists played it.

Y
Y_Yokai 27.09.20

Today I'm going to have a stream on it, exactly at 00:00. Come in, get impressions yourself :)
It's going to be interesting. The channel on the twitch Yoi_Yokai.

B
Ben121212 27.09.20

The game is good, for me the one that is worth buying at the start, well took the pre-order, the quality I can say that worthy, quite high quality, the combat system is excellent, the fighting is very exciting and spectacular, good management, everything is felt, and so on the quality of technical, technological, attention to detail and detail all the norms, but the unsurpassed still remains all the same. and so Tsushima is a great game, the main thing is played with pleasure.

A
Adrielin 27.09.20

As I expected, the plot purely to justify the gameplay, values does not carry any. Dialogues banal and obvious to the horror, until you jump to the next plot mark can predict 70% of what they say there.
In other ways, I don't care.
After exhausting physically and mentally, controversial, strange, gorgeous, terrible lastuja - the very thing.

S
Sorento NSK 27.09.20

The game came very, made pre-order of the fattest set. I liked absolutely everything: from sting to plot. Something reminds me of the film The Last Samurai. My score is 10!!!

k
koltos17 27.09.20

Compared to the last year of 2, is the game even interesting?

Well, at least at the spiderman level with ps4? The adventure is normal and all that.

Z
Zima 27.09.20

Sorento NSK wrote:
made pre-order of the fattest set.
Have the collectors brought to Novosibirsk?

S
Sorento NSK 27.09.20

zima
I've got the number.

Z
ZaleXL 27.09.20

Maybe the game and the norm, but follow the legs of the gg. they are constantly intertwined if you move in different directions, not done cape as strains, but you can not pay attention.

A
A_jak 27.09.20

The camera is still there during the action capz terrible!

g
gloccc 27.09.20

Asasin healthy person

m
mylovar 27.09.20

I've got to go.

K
Kvasilich 27.09.20

Comrades, how is it? I wanted to take, but the price tag bites painfully, even after Last2 for 4500 did not go away ... The stump is clear, the beauty is there, the graphonias, the chores, but what about the fighting? Is it the type of the first Assassin, or is it smarter?

S
SloYjak 27.09.20

Kwasililic
The fight is normal and withdrawn. The game, of course, is not much different from other projects in terms of the open world. But the spirit of Japan, the samurai is conveyed perfectly, for lovers of samurai themes and Japan the very thing

M
MAHAN MAHANOVICh 27.09.20

Is the footage sagging and spoils the impression?

i
ibeback 27.09.20

Graphene top and landscapes are divine. The fighting is realistic and spectacular. It's not necessary to poke the enemy's poking at times. There are four racks and a bunch of skills. Play best in Japanese. From the Russian voiceover ears wither. I play PS4 Pro in 4K and graphonist mode. In fast mode, it seems that the fps should be 30 phps without drawdown. But in graphonia mode, too, 30 phps without drawdowns. So it's best to choose the graphone.
Of the cons, the world is empty. It's noticeable.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 27.09.20

ibeback
Why did you retold someone else's review?)

D
DayPsycho 27.09.20

ibeback
GG voices Thor)))'s ears wither from this, because right in front of the eyes of Chris Hemsworth and the Avengers)))

J
Jay C 27.09.20

I love The Japanese Network with their weapons, landscapes, legends etc. Everyone was hoping that The Assassin would be done in Japan, but alas. And then a small company announced the game, which I had been waiting for a long time.
As soon as it became possible made a pre-order.
By game:
The world is very beautiful
Very cool made navigating the wind
A very huge tree of skills and different devices, I think if you rock GG to the maximum it will cut enemies into cabbage simply.
A slightly empty world, but in general quite well worked out, with different biomies, etc.
The voiceover is basically good, I mean Russian localization, at first I wanted to play in Japanese, but I do not want to read subtitles, so as not to be distracted.
My score is 8.5 out of 10

A
Artem gavrikov 27.09.20

I didn't play and I can't judge.