3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fishgrinder 27.09.20 09:00 pm

Impressions of the game (Ghost of Tsushima)

Gentlemen, share your impressions, who played?

How is the quality? Is it worth buying the game at the start or is it better to wait for discounts?

Please don't spoilers of the plot!
65 Comments
Sort by:
B
BellaWelch 27.09.20

AlfaSpy
when you release part of the island completely, the map all opens and the fog disappears. In this game you have to run straight through the missions, otherwise the dynamics breaks and interest disappears

d
danilez00001 27.09.20

After the racially Japanese fantasy with gigantism, mysticism and curses, Tsushima from the Haijins, for me, a breath of fresh air, but the game does not shine with what innovations but its 8 points deserves.
P. S has always liked Japan-era samurai.

T
TyanKa 27.09.20

The game is cool, reminds Tenchu. Only the first island has passed so far.

S
Star-yy 27.09.20

TyanKa
I understand this one island divided into three areas

T
TyanKa 27.09.20

Star
That's right! first area. Uncle saved))

D
Dema 80 27.09.20

I can't get the bear off - my arrows are clearly missing for him, but his one punch sends him into a deep knockout

S
Star-yy 27.09.20

Dema 80
Uncle you burn that) aim at the head ) well and so enough 2-3 ) or you have special some arrows ?)))

i
ibeback 27.09.20

Along with the platinum was the game. Top game. The level of the game is just below God of War. Answer.

D
Dema 80 27.09.20

Star
Can't make him wait for the gave to take aim - all katana tried. but it's like a mosquito for him...

D
Dmitry Zerniy 27.09.20

ibeback
I don't think so.
Here came a patch where the difficulty with 1-2 punch kill "now the game has become interesting"
But until a year of war I wouldn't say it's "a little bit lower."
Not a bad game (but something it lacks)

S
SanSanZ 27.09.20

Unexpectedly liked, a pleasant surprise. On video, the gameplay thought that probably will not come. But the fighting, the atmosphere, the soundtrack, the plot came. Yes, the open world is quite weak, but insanely beautiful. And there is not as much grind as in the assassins of the latter, I would say that in this respect is well balanced.

T
TehnoBrake 27.09.20

Review for the latest PS4 exclusive. There are no spoilers.

D
Dema 80 27.09.20

terribly - developed more carried away by their own interests - by any means to increase the time of finding the player - fights with the bosses - the ghost completely forgets all his data and most often dies - the interest from such "passing" just falls - forced to demolish.

D
Dema 80 21.10.20

DevJam3 wrote:
how you control it
that's what the Persian doesn't do -for the particularly gifted

8Andromeda8 02.12.20

Hi all. Perhaps you will be interested to look at the review of the Ghost of Tsushima from a novice fool, who loves this game with all his heart and wants to share the experience of the game. If so, I'd love to see you on the channel. I hope you enjoy it, I tried, heh.

m
mik559 08.12.20

For some reason I have a voiceover Japanese and English. And how to install a Russian?

p
pump_plus 29.01.21

Absolutely not impressed by the game. Farkrai or assassin with the Japs. Sadly I didn't see the graphics there

K
Kvasilich 29.01.21

The other day I mastered this creation at max. difficulties and I have the authority to officially declare: the developers who were responsible for the balance should be sent to (soap) compulsory courses of increasing adequacy. What prevented the consumable for restoring "resolve" (yellow circles) in the form of a bubble of sake (or whatever the local samurai were drinking) into the game mechanics, and heal them as needed? Recovery through qtechka is extremely unstable and imbalanced, and there are no other normal ways to repair the yellow circles. A separate nonsense is boss fights. He came to the battle without determination - either restart the mission, or jabber into the bloke to a know-hit (at maximum difficulty they endure with one or two hits). Came with the maximum - the boss flies off three kombuchs in 10 seconds. Balance, you know. Moreover, there is no point in playing something below the nightmare, if you just look at the plot - the gameplay of the game is revealed precisely on it, everything below is too simple, and half of the abilities become unnecessary at all. The aforementioned jambs with bosses and management of yellow circles on the hard side spoil the impression of a quite passable combat.
Otherwise, everything is good - the plot, graphics, the atmosphere is pleasant. I don’t really like such open-world-assassinochoraisen studies, mac-like akshonia with RPG elements (although it’s just an exception), but here it’s notoriously gone, I didn’t even expect it) There is no replayability, but it’s quite worthy to go through once. I wonder what Sakerpanchi is still being nailed there, it seems like a sequel to GoT is pecking)

b
borismoiseevrmx 06.03.21

while playing, nature looks beautiful, but the animation of running and climbing after Arthur's smooth movements in RDR 2 looks somehow unreliable, wooden, xs to take or not

S
SAMURAI18 30.03.21

I have already opened the 3rd part of the map and I will say that the game is good. I bought it for 850 UAH and I don’t regret it. The plot is interesting and dramatic. The battle is good, I play at high difficulty levels and I advise everyone to play on it. Almost all enemies can be killed with 2 -3 hits, I really like it. You can kill in different ways and almost always without restrictions. Soundtracks and landscapes in the game bomb.