3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krutish 27.09.20 09:57 pm

1C-FONT (Grand Theft Auto 4)

RUSIFIER 1C-FONT (GTA IV AND GTA: EFLC) VERSION 0.0.0.4 BETA
Russian subtitles from 1C for Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City...

The Russifier is for GTA IV v.1.0.6.0 or 1.0.7.0 games; GTA: EFLC v.1.1.1.0 or 1.1.2.0...

This Russifier is used under the AS IS license.

NOTE: This is a public beta, so it's a huge request to report any errors in displaying Russian words (For example, if you see Russian letters that don't make sense - capital letter "B," "D" etc.)

RELATED LINKS TO RUSIFIER 1C-FONT (GTA IV AND GTA: EFLC) VERSION 0.0.0.4 BETA

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

History of program changes:

Version 0.0.0.4 (beta):

-TLAD

--Translation of mission names:

CLEAN AND SERENE - CALM AND CLEANSING
CLEAN AND... - CALM AND...
ANGELS IN AMERICA - АНГЕЛЫ В АМЕРИКЕ
ANGELS IN... - АНГЕЛЫ В...
IT'S WAR - ВОЙНА
ACTION/REACTION - ACTION/OPPOSITION
LIBERTY CITY CHOPPERS - ЧОППЕРЫ ЛИБЕРТИ СИТИ
LIBERTY CITY... - CHOPPERS...
BAD COP DROP - KILL A COP
BUYER'S MARKET - DEAL
POLITICS - ПОЛИТИКА
OFF ROUTE - ANOTHER ROUTE
COMING DOWN - BREAKING
THIS SHIT'S CURSED - SHIT HAPPENS
THIS SHIT'S... - SHIT...
HIT THE PIPE - ATTACK
END OF CHAPTER - LOCAL SHOWDOWN
HEAVY TOLL - ROAD TAX
MARTA FULL OF GRACE - GRACEFUL MARCH
MARTA FULL... - GRACEFUL...
BAD STANDING - VULNERABILITY
SHIFTING WEIGHT - FEMALE INFLUENCE
DIAMONDS IN THE ROUGH - АЛМАЗЫ
DIAMONDS IN THE - DIAMONDS...
ROMAN'S HOLIDAY - NOVEL'S WEEKEND
COLLECTOR'S ITEM - КОЛЛЕКЦИОННЫЙ ПРЕДМЕТ
COLLECTOR'S... - COLLECTOR......
WAS IT WORTH IT? "WERE YOU WORTH ALL THIS?
WAS IT WORTH IT... - WERE YOU WORTH IT...
GET LOST - LAST MEETING
I WANT ONE OF THOSE - I NEED ONE OF THEM
I WANT ONE OF.. "I NEED ONE."
PROC ODD JOBS - PART-TIME

Additional Stubbs tasks:
PHONE HO' - PHOTO
FIRST IMPRESSIONS - ПЕРВЫЕ ВПЕЧАТЛЕНИЯ
COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN - THREAT
KNOWING ME, KNOWING YOU - BUG
WHEN THE BLUE CHIPS ARE DOWN - FALLING SHARES

Additional Angus assignments:
A RIDE IN THE PARK - WALK IN THE PARK
EX-DISPLAY - FROM THE EXHIBITION
ZORST FUMES - SERIOUS RACE
TATTOO PARLOR LAMENT - TATTOO SALON ELEGY
TAKE OUT LIQUOR - FOR ALCOHOL
DELIVERY BOY'S HARDSHIP - DELIVERY DIFFICULTIES
BEACHCOMBER - COASTAL WAVES
STRIPCLUB HOG - TALK AT A STRIP CLUB
GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE - FAST RIDING
SHORT STAY PARKING - SHORT-TERM PARKING

Map:
RUSSIAN LETTERS ON THE MAP

--Fixed mapping of names:
TLAD EPISODE COMPLETED
TAXI MENU

Version 0.0.0.3 (beta):

-TBOGT

--Translation of mission names:

I LUV L.C. - I LOVE L.S.
MOMMA'S BOY - THE SON OF HIS MOTHER
CORNER KIDS - SMALL-SCALE
PRACTICE SWING - EXPERIENCED PLAYER
KIBBUTZ NUMBER ONE - КИББУЦ НОМЕР ОДИН
KIBBUTZ NO. ONE - KIBBUTZ NUMBER ONE
CHINESE TAKEOUT - CHINESE CALCULATION
CHINESE TAKE... - CHINESE RAS...
BANG BANG - EXPLOSION AFTER EXPLOSION
CLOCKING OFF - TIME IS OUT
BLOG THIS!... - BLOG!...
BOULEVARD BABY - SLUT
FROSTING ON THE CAKE - CAKE FOR A MILLION
FROSTING ON... - CAKE ON...
SEXY TIME - SEX TIME
HIGH DIVE - SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE
NOT SO FAST - НЕ ТАК БЫСТРО
CAUGHT WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN - ПОПАЛСЯ СО СПУЩЕННЫМИ ШТАНАМИ
CAUGHT WITH... - ПОПАЛСЯ СО...
LADIES' NIGHT - SWEETHEART
GOING DEEP - A TRIP TO THE ABYSS
DROPPING IN - DISEMBARKATION
IN THE CROSSHAIRS - OPPOSITION
IN THE CROSS... - ПРОТИВОД...
THIS AIN'T CHECKERS - CHECK AND MAT
THIS AIN'T... - SHAH I...
FOR THE MAN WHO HAS EVERYTHING - FOR A MAN WHO HAS EVERYTHING
FOR THE MAN... - ДЛЯ ЧЕЛОВЕКА...
No. 3 - NUMBER 3
LADIES HALF PRICE - SWEETHEART FOR HALF PRICE
LADIES HALF... - SWEETHEART FOR...
PARTY'S OVER - THE FINAL CHOICE
DEPARTURE TIME - DEPORTATION
CLUB MANAGEMENT - CLUB ADMINISTRATOR

--Fixed mapping of names:

DRUG-SAMPLING MISSION
SWIFT HELICOPTER
VADER MOTORCYCLE
Tampa
THE TBOGT EPISODE HAS PASSED

--Logos:

DRUG-CRACKING
FIGHTS WITHOUT RULES
Race

Version 0.0.0.2 (beta):
-Support GTA IV v.1.0.6.0 - 1.0.7.0;
-GTA Support: EFLC v.1.1.1.0 - 1.1.2.0;
-Corrected incorrect mapping of the names of districts and streets;
-Corrected incorrect display of vehicle names...

Version 0.0.0.1 (beta):
-Support GTA IV v.1.0.6.0;
-GTA Support: EFLC v.1.1.1.0...

Screenshots:

Requirements:
- Installed Grand Theft Auto IV and/or Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City with update package 1.0.6.0 or 1.0.7.0, 1.1.1.0 or 1.1.2.0 (EFLC)

Installation:
-Set the game;
-Install an upgrade package (GTA IV v.1.0.6.0 or 1.0.7.0; GTA: EFLC v.1.1.1.0 or 1.1.2.0);
-Start RUS_GTAIV_EFLC.exe file (Windows VISTA and Windows 7 on behalf of the Administrator);
-Follow the installer's instructions;
-Choose the path to the folder with the game installed (unless correctly specified by default);
-Set;
-To the question: "One or more files are protected from the record. Do you still replace?"
-Start the game;
-In the menu of the game choose "Options-'gt;Display." The default is English...

Feature:
This is not a Russifier error, but a feature of the American file GTAIV.exe or EFLC.exe, as it is corrected read below.

If you have trouble displaying the action buttons, you need to go down in the tre, where you have the keyboard language, press the right button on the "RU" or "EN" icon to choose "options," then choose "default english" input language - save and all the letters are displayed normally.

Attention:
If you had before that there was some other Russifier from 1C (100 mb and above), you will have to reinstifies the game because scripts, trainers, etc. modifications will not work. What we were given as a Russifier, were files from the Russian patch (only without shader)...

FROM MYSELF:
Translation of the names of missions approximate (word for word to translate there is no sense, it will turn out nonsense), according to the plot of the game ... If anyone thinks they can translate better, I'm waiting for your suggestions...

-><-
Russifier support page...
-><-
The theme is gradually updated (new versions of the Russifier will be added)...
-><-
Don't forget to add this page to your browser's bookmarks...
-><-
89 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jarro 27.09.20

Krutish, yes you forum want to grab off. Russian fashions and applications to the GTA! ))

By the way, thank you, rocking)

k
krutish 27.09.20

kilimanJarro news updated, added Rusik to GTA IV (1.0.7.0)

J
Jarro 27.09.20

Yes, downloaded, now here on Russian in the MP write and Russian in JV read, sps)

k
k1slim 27.09.20

Are the scripts working with this rusik?

k
krutish 27.09.20

k1slim of course work, everything works with it!!!

k
k1slim 27.09.20

Fine, I'll be here on the third of July, I'll download.

M
Max_aka_fluke 27.09.20

It's cool! Works for cheers. So far not fully checked, but shods only with the letters of game keys - instead of A writes T or empty squares. But these little things - I know by heart all the keys of management, except the lobby in multiplayer)) The most important thing is that the trainer works!

k
krutish 27.09.20

Max_aka_fluke that there were no shoals with the display of action buttons, you need to go down to the trey, where you have the keyboard language denoted, click the right button on the "RU" or "EN" icon to choose "options", then choose "default english" input language - save and all the letters are displayed normally.

k
kere11 27.09.20

Yes, great Rusik, thank you!!!

M
Max_aka_fluke 27.09.20

krutish

Not quite a good decision for me. Well, I hope that this is still a batka, and to the candidate for releases this small bug will be corrected, because I often print on the Russian than in English, because in the game, after the proposed method of changing the layout by default, the control keys become in English, and after any Russian patch of control keys in the game, the Russians are displayed (CF B, etc.). But I do not have much choice, so good luck in this case! Thank you!

k
krutish 27.09.20

Max_aka_fluke's not about russifier, and in the GTAIV.exe or EFLC.exe file, install a clean American face and run it, you'll see that the action buttons will not appear correctly, not in English, it's because the regional settings in the system are Russian, and the game is made under the American, and if you climb into GTA.exe or EFLC.exe (which the firm does 1C), it will not work...

E
Ekspremer 27.09.20

Professional translation from 1C: http://www.playground.ru/redirect/bit.ly/cnxCbR
So far, the only Russifiers submitted correctly prescribes the files to the right place in the folder with the game.

k
krutish 27.09.20

You use this filky certificate yourself... If you consider the replacement of the American EFLC.exe with all the attached files to the Russian EFLC.exe, Russification, not the patching of the game, then you, excuse me for the expression, just Noob ... No script (trainer, etc.) with your "russifier" will not work after it too (permutation of the patch will not help, only permutation of the game)... And the old version at 8 mb, I'll look like not a good...

I'll tell you a secret, of all the phalluses that you're proposing to install, it takes a little binkw32.dll to "Russify" (patching) DFA.dll, EFLC.exe, EFLC.exe (catalogue), EFLC.exe.cdf, EFLC.exe.cfg, gta4Browser.eich, gtaEncoder.e, lang.txt, LiveTokenHelper.dll, paul.dll, russian.gxt (of all 3 dads) and all, all of the rest of the water can be checked out. And what happens, people will waste time on downloading 117.94 MB, and even then will spend and nerves, and the person who offered us all this (author), either stupid, or just breeds people. This patch (for Russification) should weigh not 117.94 MB, but 7.03 MB...

-><-

PEOPLE IN ORDER TO SAVE YOU TIME AND NERVES WARN NOT TO SWING WHAT OFFERS YOU ... The exterior... BECAUSE THIS IS NOT RUSIFER, and FILE FROM PATCH (scripts and trainer will stop working)

-><-

d
dramuniq 27.09.20

Krutish can your rusik on episodes 1.1.0.1 put?
I'm not a lucky license holder(

k
krutish 27.09.20

DramUniq 1.1.0.1, I understand, this is the Russian version of 1C, if so, there is no sense to put a Russifier, because the trainer, etc. will not work (there will remain Russian encrypted files)... Well, try just in case, install on top of the patch 1.1.2.0 and then Rusik and trainer (but very much doubt about 99% that the scripts will work)... We need an American version of the game...

S
SavvyZOR 27.09.20

The scripts and trainer work perfectly on both GTA IV and GTA IV EFLC ALL THE FREE FREE!!!!

d
dramuniq 27.09.20

krutish as soon as I bet, on this blunt patch, the english patch, the game stops running

k
krutish 27.09.20

DramUniq nadbay somewhere English version of the game, and do not suffer, download, if THE DOES not allow, friends ask ... And with the Russian version nothing will work ...

D
DonkiPongGamer 27.09.20

MOMMA'S BOY - SON OF YOUR MOTHER - firstly, it translates as "Mummy's son", and secondly, the names of missions are better not to touch at all. The whole point is lost.
KIBBUT' NUMBER ONE - KIBBUTS NODS - more correctly, "Kibbaz number one" (because it means a brawl with two brothers) rather than "number one".
And the name "Caught with your pants down" sounds bad.

S
ScaryFad 27.09.20

Yes, the names of the missions were translated in vain. Some names - so in general some de-ed instead of translation.
Plus, it doesn't sound like it's said above.