3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 30.09.20 02:57 pm

The Hateful Epic Games Store

Hello world. I often see posts in various topics to games and on forums that the EGS is bad. And that everyone hates him. But, I sincerely, do not understand - WHY to this site such hatred? There is a game with an exclusive in PSG - no one even spits in the direction of this platform. Will be exclusive in the MC Stor - the situation is a little worse, because the whining about the impossibility of the exit of the pirate ... But it is worth the game to go out to the EGS, as just the apocalypse begins. I haven't seen so much swearing to the playground.
I use the EGS, and I don't understand why he's so hated. Honestly! Don't understand. Convenient store, convenient library, free games (well, fig with it, that turkey 99%) It's like there's no such thing in the stim. Even now, the game, the cost of which exceeds 2k rubles... But, the site is still dunked in the dirt. Games are taken away, and the playground is hay. Why?!

Explain - WHY SO REALLY?!! I also want to be aware of the case, and then suddenly it turns out that they are draining, and I like the sucker they still periodically buy on shares ...

The theme is not created for the holivar, but with the real purpose of finding out the reason for hatred of a certain gaming platform, and since my goal is clear to adequate people, to your cons, to me:
P L E B A T !
You don't even bother. Instead of a minus clutch, it is better to explain your position in relation to the EGS.
56 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 30.09.20

insel260
Is it really necessary to explain the difference between an exclusive which is made specifically on a certain platform and the purchase of temporary exclusivity.

R
Rolemanser 30.09.20

insel260
You'll remember how it all began, as one of the reasons for hatred, epics stupidly bought games and made them exclusives. It's one thing when if they financialized the creation of the game from the very beginning, this one...

K
KIBERMAX 30.09.20

1 brazen purchase of exclusivity for 1 year, people want freedom of choice, if the store just opened without the brazen purchase of exclusivity, and quietly gained popularity, let's say, the negative would be, but on a much small scale, exclusive consoles is exclusive, but when the game goes to the PC game should be sold in all available store platforms, and not so where you brazenly shove where you do not like.
2 do not see anything convenient in this store, even a forum where if possible to contact with other players and developers, well, yes it can be said, but you can google other forums, but most laziness to do it.
3rd support fashion on the likeness of vorsop, but here you can say that not all games in the steam support workshop and fashion can be said separately, but still.
4st Achivki for more interest to play, but it is clear that began to add a little, at least some interesting profile of the account to create.
5th basket in store that could at once buy selected games, although I do not even know if it is already.
6th more interest epic shows to the publisher and developers, customers for epics it's pure bags of money, although to Valve the same theme although this theme with Valve does not worry all.
7th 12% yes it can and attracts developers and publishers, but why then claims to consoles there are also 30% take, not to mention mobiles which are also 30%.

L
Lex-one 30.09.20

insel260
I'll answer all the questions right away.
What's the problem with releasing the game to all platforms at once?

d
dilat 30.09.20

You don't give a shit where the game is for sale. I'll take where it'll be cheaper. I don't play "shops" but games

Q
Qerodievitr 30.09.20

insel260
Personally, I have an attitude to EGS such as other venues. This is a regular launcher store where I can buy and run the game. The exclusivity of any game does not matter. By the time Metro Exodus was released, I had already installed 5 launchers, and since the game I was waiting for, it was not a problem to spend a couple of minutes on the installation.

Q
Qerodievitr 30.09.20

KIBERMAX
About the first point. Why did I have to install Origin when Battlefield 3.4, for example? I wasn't given a choice.

K
KIBERMAX 30.09.20

Qerodievitr
I don't mean games and lauchers of other publishers, I buy Yubikov games only in Uplay, nowhere else, EA games in origin no more, the theme to games is not tied to a particular launcher, such as uplay or Origin, but to those that are sold at all available and not tied to a particular publisher who created his launcher.

P.S. RDR 2 bought by RGL.
P.S. I don't like the theme with a launcher that would run a launcher that would run the game.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.09.20

insel260
Where were you when EGS pulled out of The Metro Exodus two weeks before the release?

R
Rolemanser 30.09.20

requiemmm
Judging by the comets, you've either heard about steam from acquaintances or a very lazy person who's broken into the settings.
in case of any problems, blocking access to the purchased, retroactively changing the license agreement, removing the goods at the request of the left heel ...
What the hell have you written about?
Never had this, even if you bought the game, and it was removed from the stim, then you have this game will remain, including the forum and everything related to the game will be available to you, I have a few such games.
idiotic forced updates even for a single, often breaking the game and the like...
It's not the fault that the publisher's patch broke the game? I'll surprise you, but in the game settings, in two seconds, you can turn it off, auto-update, do you? And you write that it's forced.

i
insel260 30.09.20

Clearly, you do not like exclusivity, lack of achiots, support for mods (if there is one in the game), but then the question is:
1. If you are going to buy a game - does it matter where to buy? Or are EGS services limited in some countries? I've heard that the rhyme has just such problems and people have to put UPN ...
2. Acivka, if they are in the game, you can see in the profile of the game itself. Or do you need them so badly that they still appear in the profile of the launcher? What for? The pontoons? Don't understand... okay there's World of Warcraft or Elder scrattles online, where for a certain achivka you can get a very, very interesting bun. But in other games, in fact, the achiutka - it's just a badge and everything, why because of it so steamed?
3. Support for mods. I don't even know what to say. I have Cityes Skyline in steam. Yes, it's convenient, signed up for mod staged and no problem. But fashion is still the handle of the folder carry. But, if I bought the same game in the EGS not for 2k, as in the stim, and on the action for 300 rubles, then the workshop would not even look. I'm not so lazy that I wouldn't really download fashion from third-party sites for my favorite game.
And the last - if I'm not mistaken, there are no mods on the subway, at least in the workshop. That arises, again, the question - why are they furious? It's the same only elsewhere. And the price is the same, and the content is the same, only on another site.

You know, it's a mess, I'm sorry fanboys, if you're hooked... What so foam at the mouth all around on the forum to prove what EGS bad, just because it does not have any achiv in the profile ... It's the finish line guys!

L
Lex-one 30.09.20

dilat
What if your store disappears? What are you going to say?

r
requiemmm 30.09.20

Rolemanser
No, I just played a few hundred hours in Conan. Yes, through the steam. Yes, it doesn't. Yes, permanent patches, after which all fashions will die. Yes, no one asked for them. We rent a server, we don't need patches - but we can't play without installing them. And then rearrange the fashion. And then the idiots from the fancom release another patch that changes the font, for example... And it all flew off again. Don't tell me about steam, yes.

A
Alex_zero- 30.09.20

insel260
insel260 wrote:
1. If you are going to buy a game - does it matter where to buy? Or are EGS services limited in some countries? I've heard that the rhyme has just such problems and people have to put UPN ...
No one forces you to buy steam. On the account of the UPN, the Stim restrictions have no bought games in the territory: Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania. GPS are used to reduce prices as there are countries where prices are lower, for example prices in Ukraine about 2 times more than in Russia
insel260 wrote:
You know, it's a mess, I'm sorry fanboys, if you're hooked... What so foam at the mouth all around on the forum to prove what EGS bad, just because it does not have any achiv in the profile ... It's the finish line guys!
You yourself asked why you do not like the EGS you and answered and ask to notice people saying their opinion which may not coincide with your
insel260 wrote:

insel260 wrote:
I'm sorry if you're hooked.
insel260 wrote:
It's the finish line guys!
You answered why they don't like it. You pigs write your opinion and named people who said why they do not like steam fanboys who foam at the mouth all around on the forum to prove which EGS is bad, just because it does not have any styment in the profile . You're a troll and a provocateur.
insel260 wrote:
The theme is not created for the holivar, but with the real purpose of finding out the reason for hatred of a certain gaming platform, and since my goal is clear to adequate people, to your cons, to me:
P L E B A T !
Did you want to know the reason or just insult people?

K
KIBERMAX 30.09.20

insel260 wrote:
You know, it's a mess, I'm sorry fanboys, if you're hooked... What would be so foaming at the mouth all around on the forum to prove what the EGS is bad
Okay, if the foam at the mouth protects Stim, it's the flip side of the fact that people with foam at the mouth protect epics?, I have painted everything adequately, but why not, reverse protection in the direction of epics?.

l
legusor 30.09.20

once spread a point - and already use EGS, where everyone likes.

d
dilat 30.09.20

Lex-one
What's mine? Why should he disappear?

R
Rolemanser 30.09.20

requiemmm
Feispalm, but what does it have to do with steam? Does it release patches or developers? You don't think there's a claim, you have to work out to write, there is also a forum of the game, where often there are developers.

j
jax baron 30.09.20

insel260
I don't hate him because of the fiery autonomous mode, if they fix it all my claims will disappear

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.09.20

insel260
insel260 wrote:
You know, it's a mess.
Yes it is you, fans of EGS madness. What the hell is your fucking fucking EGS?