3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 04.10.20 12:04 am

Impressions of the game (Genshin Impact)

Here we share the impressions of the game. Apparently, the project is very interesting.
125 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nomy 04.10.20

The game spoils only one thing. LUTBOH, better be paid, bought and got everything

s
soulfox 04.10.20

So far, positive impressions.

R
Rayden 04.10.20

No.
And how does it spoil the single game? Do not like - do not buy, the game and without it you can pass.

Short:
Pros of the game:
Graphics, visuals, optimization, drawing range.
The mechanics are like a perpetual system of thorns, a system of elements and their combination.
Multiplatform, from one acc can be played on PC and mobiles, though on the mobile I quite difficult to perform 70% of the action in the game.

Cons:
- small technical problems on the PC: it is impossible to change the key binding, the camera is very close to the character, even if you distance, after any action is reset to the default distance, the launcher does not remember the login/password, etc. on the little things.
- The plot is primitive, I got the impression that it was written by a 10-year-old child for the same children 7-10 years old, dialogues are all at the level of fixers.

The game tightens the gameplay and visual. The project is definitely interesting.

N
N7DeathGun 04.10.20

Remand
Launcher remembers the login and password, maybe it's your problem? Or instead of quitting the game may be accidentally clicked to log out of the account?

I
IvanGrroznyi85 04.10.20

Remande wrote:
even if you move away, after any action is reset to the default distance
I'm not sure, but in the settings it's kind of possible to turn it off

P
Princess_Darsy 04.10.20

No.
To be honest, I haven't played very much since I left, but the game's hacha is so minuscule that it can simply be ignored. All the right characters are given in the story campaign, the weapons are quite easy to pump.

L
LisikoH 04.10.20

The whole game can be easily passed by those Persians which you give, you need to collect other Persians only if you really want them to yourself, and then you can without donation subfarm all this

P
Porsche911GT3RS 04.10.20

Story anime rpg with the support of a coop. Reached the 10th rank of adventure. Graphically like everything. Cozy fentasi world with pulleys. The gameplay is more diverse than Assine. It's also smarter than the AU. Repeated actions do not strain as atsasin. The game will expand in a few years. Free and donut yet just not that, at least in the early stages of the game. Played 12 hours, collected already 9 pulls. Chests and resources are just everywhere, behind every bush and ravine. After a while, the chests reappear. At the entrance, prizes for progress are given every day. Karoche decided to familiarize himself with the game and stick, throwing the passage of the remake of the Mafia.

B
Brashnashla 07.10.20

Extremely persistent and inconvenient interface. It's the first time I've seen anything like this. A fresh example: I do a quest for pirate treasures, I was given a riddle and a picture. And I couldn't find them, there are no pictures in the inventory or in the quests.
In general, with UI game to nag and nag, to the rest, in principle, there are no questions

s
soulfox 07.10.20

Brashnashla wrote:
I was given a riddle and a picture. And I couldn't find them, there are no pictures in the inventory or in the quests.
What's the quest? It is recalled, met a similar quest, but there was all right - the pictures were in the inventory.

Z
ZaleXL 07.10.20

Only for ardent anime fans

Z
ZaleXL 07.10.20

Porsche911GT3RS
fighter is cooler than in the Assassin, funny

S
SGezha 07.10.20

ZaleXL
I'm certainly not an expert, but the fighter is much better than in the Assassin because of its diversity and sandbox due to the skills and weapons of the characters!

S
SGezha 07.10.20

ZaleXL
About anime graphics subjective thing, the most popular online game lol with anime graphics and for some reason no one complains)

M
Marsj 07.10.20

ZaleXL
Play and compare.

A
AleXraceSiM 07.10.20

I never made it to The Legend of zelda: Breath of the Wild, but I wanted to watch it. In Genshin Impact at first it was interesting to play, but after 10 hours, it began to resemble a grindil and with not so interactive gameplay and peace, for which praise Breath of the Wild, and the plot as from the usual anime. Anyway, it's not mine, I guess I'll be waiting for Elden Ring.

s
soulfox 07.10.20

AleXraceSiM wrote:
I never made it to The Legend of zelda: Breath of the Wild
Well, first of all, the 2017 edition, and this game is almost 2020, without a couple of months to 21 years did not last. And this game took ideas and visual style from BOTVA, not the other way around. Secondly, in terms of gameplay and combat (the latter is purely in my opinion) deeper than this game. And the zelda is a full sandbox for one player, and this game-service for nerds and does not hide it. Therefore, it is pointless to compare them head-on. These are different games. And both are good in their own way.

F
FunG 07.10.20

As long as there is a plot, it is interesting, as soon as the grind of the level of adventure begins at about 20 degrees level, the interest in the game disappears.

M
MrDrag13 07.10.20

FunG
I can say that at 30 you'll say well on the game))

F
FunG 09.10.20

MrDrag13
Well I hope the content will be imported, the version is then until 1.0 and levels 60.