3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VadimKa 96 04.10.20 12:05 am

Which BioShock Is Better?1 or 2? (BioShock 2)

I just thought and decided, which BioShock is better!? post your opinions.
65 Comments
Sort by:
V
VadimKa 96 04.10.20

I liked the second part. I'm even really sorry to kill them.:-(

L
Losha000 04.10.20

First

S
Stalnoy Bratok 04.10.20

1st. Because the plot is better and the time for passage is more necessary.

m
mister611 04.10.20

Definitely the first. And the graphics and atmosphere on the level above in the first part, the second itchyly slightly disappointed, although it is playable.

F
Foma_mike 04.10.20

mister611 totally agrees. the first is better both in the graph and the atmosphere, but the localization of the first part is also not the last thing

m
mister611 04.10.20

yes localization of the first part is also not the last thing - yes I would say even the first. But in principle I play with pleasure and in the 2nd, it is interesting to see multiplayer, but we do not yet have to sell licenses.

a
astrozombie 04.10.20

the first was more interesting, there was like the opportunity to go back to wander through the levels still, and the second too short, better another hours 5-6 gameplay made instead of multiplayer

V
Volt123 04.10.20

The first is better,

a
arte365 04.10.20

the second super game is still better... especially the plot and graphics - about the graphics, I do not understand it generally looks worse than in 1 part (except for the models of characters)...

P
Price161rus 04.10.20

They're both good.

S
SevenAx 04.10.20

At 1 a.m. I threw it, if she was tired of me, then started playing again and went through, in the second began to play and threw, in general, the game is as average as 1 and 2 parts

P
Price161rus 04.10.20

You say that in the 2nd chart it is worse than in the 1st, I passed half of the first half on the minimum, and the second one because of the brakes could not play at all... judge for yourself where the Count is lute

k
karysh 04.10.20

First

P
Price161rus 04.10.20

Second

V
Volt123 04.10.20

VITECHEK777
If the game slows down it does not mean that it has a good graphics, just the optimization is bad, in the second Bishok graphics is inferior to the first part, although not much, but when comparing the games on the maximum settings the sequel lost to the original in terms of the picture.

S
Shpion_ 04.10.20

Both parts liked ;) In the second part, as for me was the "sad" ending of the :(

C
Chumak 04.10.20

Both are good :0
The first liked the opportunity near the end of the game, in the costume of a big daddy, explorer all locations, collect missed audio recordings :)
The second very idea of playing for a big daddy and a moderately worthy plot. Frustrated by the linearity of passing through the locations, that is, again the re-study of a particular location can not be done :(. The endings are very dramatic I though not small but sorry became Big Daddy and his daughter Eleanor ...
The games are both generally good.

l
leh-stav 04.10.20

definitely the first

V
Veselyy Kot 04.10.20

The first one is much better.

B
Bowie Darts 04.10.20

The first part is better for me! I like the plot, gameplay and localization more in the first! Still for a man to play more interesting))) For big daddy of course to play was interesting, but still somehow it does not very addictive! And this linearity is very annoying! In the first part it was possible to return back to those places where I have already visited))))))) This personally I miss! Maybe the first part of the game is better just because we expected too much from the 2nd?))))