3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VadimKa 96 04.10.20 12:05 am

Which BioShock Is Better?1 or 2? (BioShock 2)

I just thought and decided, which BioShock is better!? post your opinions.
65 Comments
Sort by:
B
Breezy. 04.10.20

part one

J
John Lokk 04.10.20

Definitely the first.

Big daddy just gets bored to play (uniform gameplay with sisters), and there are no opponents of the strong, and when plasmid hypnosis will get to consider the end of the balance.

In the first part and the plot is more real and the world is more mysterious, because the hero is a man from the outside, and here the hero at least also from the side partly, but also one of the inhabitants of the city after all.

In the second part for the sister a little to play give and on the bottom to walk, only this and liked. And the blow of the storm looks spectacular.

BELMONT NM yes, you're right not to expect too much from the second, but for 3 years it was possible to do better (for example, to make beautiful videos (as at the end of the game) or unusual twists in the plot - to play for a little sister more or plasmid settlement in other mutants at least), and so it turned out as a big addon with a new hero, plot and guns.

U
User 585741 04.10.20

Are you joking? Naturally, the first one. A few goals higher.

D
DEviLPr0 04.10.20

The original is almost always better

785868 04.10.20

I didn't play first, hehe

l
leh-stav 04.10.20

definitely the first. the second healthy disappointed.

M
MITH 04.10.20

Where is the voting in the topic?
I liked the second more, it is more beautiful than the first, the music is better, the plot at the level of the first, sometimes you can even choose to kill a person or not - it's a buzz, although not so important.
As for the fact that it is shorter, it is even good, I think if it was more to pass it would be uninteresting simply, that's where it ended I thought it would be time.
She scares her... Well, as well as the first.
But now my management is better and more convenient, Daddy in general a real combat machine!
about the fact that you can not go back to the level, and why? What else is there to do then? Kill endless monsters? - for this multiplayer is.
saving the little sisters is a cool thing. If in the first you go, you are given a goal and you go to it, all, then then along the way you can save the sister and ADAM get, adds this diversity. That's minus the first there many similar missions were, which just hesitated.
The second Bioshok is quite a modern game, and quite unusual, because well, where else can you walk on the bottom of the sea to be interesting? And the style of the 30-50s in my life is still only in the 3rd Fallout and that's it.
And the game I do not brake anywhere, only sometimes when you press esc in the main menu threw away - and this means to pass again 10-20 minutes ((((((

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.10.20

The first part was a kind of revelation, as was Prey with his unique chips. But Bioshock 2 is also on the level, kept the atmosphere, continued a single storyline, plus new chips type to shoot from two hands (weapons and plasmid), walk underwater, befriend the sisters ...
Which part is better? It's impossible to say they're both on a level. On top of the Olympus shooters of recent years (imho), next to Prey and Crysis.

R
Roc-N-rolla 04.10.20

I'm absolutely prone to one part...

Reasons:

1) Atmosphere. When in the first part stop for a second, break away from the gameplay, you immediately realize that life beats the key in delight: sales machines play their melodies, somewhere go, the local "residents" are indignant, somewhere wanders daddy with a grid, somewhere the water noises, the tree grunts, from the thunderbolt quiet music plays (and it plays not only in some important game moments as in the bioshore 2nd, and it is part of the atmosphere Almost every room necessarily plays some song well or composer's music)... and in the bioshoe of the second - all somehow gloomy, deserted, you go one mlma in the company of the sisters, and if the mutants are at once heaps, not interesting ... and I took the 1st bioshock for its bright colorful diverse levels.... I'm from the bioshoe 2nd only two levels liked -is The Street sirens (I don't remember exactly) and Fontaine Futuristics (really great level... it was interesting... And so everything... and the mero (it seems to me) in general in the game should not have been ... delirium, not original...
2) The main character... Of course it's fun to play for a thug in a diving suit, with a huge storm and walk on the bottom of the ocean ... But it quickly starts to get bored... nothing new is happening... If there was a level, when daddy will take off the costume, and it would be more interesting to walk in it, although complete nonsense ... Even the game is not as felt as the first one... there you play for a salt stranger in the city, no one needs, out of the game ... very much felt this great atmosphere and interesting messages from Andrew Rain and Atlas... it is more interesting to play for a "mere mortal" than for a thug...
3) Characters. I did not like anyone in addition to the man ala atlas, which accompanies the whole game, and the sister of the main gerya also came out well ... And so-black was not in the subject. And Lamb herself is a insignificant character-carries the whole game some religious huh nude without meaning ... the same thing, the same thing... I can't say anything good... And Ryan was interested to listen: he reasoned logically, in itself a strong character, such a cynic almighty ... and the atlas (fontaine) - it was interesting to observe his experiences, as he "revolution" arranges ... Uh, uh... in general horror of some kind....
4) Plot... Well, there is no comment ... only the end cheered up quite well...
5) Balance. I will give a simple confirmation of the imbalance of the game is a huge amount of money (and if you take more tonics to reduce prices ...) and a lot of adam ... and in general, many tonics in the game superfluous ... you don't have to pay for plasmids- here you try to come up with some new one, and that it fits into the gameplay.

Well, I think everything... The weapon in the game is not bad, though very futuristic ... The game is not bad in general... There are interesting ideas... I hope Bioshok Infinite will not repeat the mistakes, although no longer need to return to the underwater city.

R
Roc-N-rolla 04.10.20

and in general, if this game would have levels the same as the last three, when really the plot woke up, when interesting game situations appeared- that's then I would really compare ... Developers saved all the original ideas by the end of the game... Very sorry.... Better spent on development for a year more... maybe they've made something up. . . .

.lite 04.10.20

I think it's 1
Everything is more atmospheric there somehow.... and it was very interesting to wander around and look at everything all

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.10.20

Roc-N-roll
and the mero (it seems to me) in general in the game should not have been ... delirium, not original...
What is a mero?

There you play for a salt stranger in the city, no one is needed, out ofgoy
What about your own native? Everyone who is not lazy, try to shoot the player, and some know him because it has been a long time after the events of the first part, and also because, apparently, the action takes place in another part of the city. In the first part we didn't see the whole Rapture.

Lamb in general a insignificant character-carries the whole game some religious without meaning... the same thing, the same thing... I can't say anything good...
Well, what to be surprised, if she fantating on her idea of world reconstruction, a kind of religious fanatic, went crazy, in short q) So everything is normal, understandable. The zombified listen to her.

simple confirmation of the imbalance of the game is a huge amount of money
That's for sure. And, by the way, I did not like the same topic with money in the first part. There's nowhere to put them, I don't like it. I want to spend bullets! But I have no desire to waste. And what if you use only a drill in 90% of cases? So the money will be even more:/ It's an imbalance, no doubt.
In general, it would be nice to get a couple more modes of passing the single. For example, the usual mode that we've all seen. Then, drill-only mode, when the player has only a drill, and cartridges and cannons, except plasmids, can not be taken/buy. That would be more interesting and complicated.

A lot of adam...
Depends on how many plasmids and their upgrades you take in the process of passing. I've always had something to spend Adam on. Unlike the bucks.

In general, many tonics in the game superfluous ...
Heh, like many perks in the fallout q) They are rather for noobs or for fun. For example, try to pass the game again, but buy only tonics from among the stupid and unnecessary. I wonder how much harder or easier the game will be? 8)

N
Novyy polzovatel 04.10.20

The second loved it - I just feel like a huge thug. And the plot is not bad - and want to swing a storm, run to Eleanor.

But the first one is not bad. So I think they're equal.

s
sashok988 04.10.20

The first part seemed to me better, the atmosphere corresponds.

R
Roc-N-rolla 04.10.20

A.Soldier of Light

Very sorry for the error- METRO ... I really didn't like it... Boring... Here the subway looked good in Dead Spase... Well, in general, a stupid example gave .... doesn't fit the metro bios:

R
Roc-N-rolla 04.10.20

A.Soldier of Light

There you play for a salt stranger in the city, no one is needed, out ofgoy
What about your own native? Everyone who is not lazy, try to shoot the player, and some know him because it has been a long time after the events of the first part, and also because, apparently, the action takes place in another part of the city. In the first part we didn't see the whole Rapture.

I see you don't get my idea. . . . the main character of the first game-he as a tourist, when you play the first bioshock completely imbued with the skin of the city (as in half-life 1-2) because the most interesting to learn new ... stranger in the world is different... and in the second bioshoe of the city clearly does not know the delight of the city ( it is artificially made an enemy of the people (if you remember).

m
mr_deck 04.10.20

No matter how scolded the second part, and I liked it more than the first ... .

D
Dark1994 04.10.20

first, in the second day you can not make things .........

a
ataris 04.10.20

first, in every way

L
Lavuer 04.10.20

Definitely the first. But I write it off for a while and our tastes, because they are hungry...