3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VadimKa 96 04.10.20 12:05 am

Which BioShock Is Better?1 or 2? (BioShock 2)

I just thought and decided, which BioShock is better!? post your opinions.
65 Comments
Sort by:
g
geleznodorognik 04.10.20

me and 1 and 2 loved SUPER!!!

t
tabak96 04.10.20

I liked 2 more (in all respects) and in 1 even the license bugs were

P
Phanatik 04.10.20

astrozombie
23.06.10 23:53

As for chaasiks agree the game is short turned out but what end ...
and I'll agree on similarities in locations!
I'm not even a big one, though I liked playing more in the big daddy's cap.

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 04.10.20

Both are good

In the second I liked the character Alex the Great. I think we'll meet him in the third part.

B
Broken Wings 04.10.20

I prefer the first, although the most interesting part is only at the end (when you get daddy's costume).

1SECTOR1 04.10.20

I liked the second one better. Especially at the end of the game it is impossible to just come off.

n
number 9 large 04.10.20

you'll have to buy 2 parts

v
vera1990 04.10.20

I liked the first one more) there the menu is more interesting. and the cards are better. And the second pancake is abmal, the key requires! Nonsense...
and there's no way to save it!!

D
DMC.Andrey 04.10.20

Both are great! But the two are still better. (Now the type of attack should not be changed.

J
John Lokk 04.10.20

Faith1990 can be played on a local profile.

G
GhostKasio 04.10.20

I liked BioShock 2 more in the story and the endings!
(Although he dies in any end!)

A
Atom alyuminiya 13 04.10.20

First better, 100%
2nd is also good, but little innovations, the plot is weak

G
Glock11 04.10.20

For me it's two parts of the same story, so loved both. Although I prefer the second. Probably because I was attracted to the game at first it was the presence of touching and tragic tandems of Sisters and Dads, and in the second part they are focused.

In the first deeper plot, with unexpected twists, better worked out characters, more authentic. Interesting finds like ghosts, Sander Cohen, the place where the weapons were taken away, etc. The first was a revelation that demonstrated the new original setting.

In the second redesigned gameplay: management has become more convenient, more opportunities, and play has become much more intense and difficult. Interesting and strong new opponents, a gloomy atmosphere of desolation and hopelessness, multi-tiered levels, more music and it plays more appropriately, a lot of difficult fights and "siege" episodes, very accurately conveyed the feeling of playing for Big Daddy. And of course an amazing experience of babysitting sisters.
Impressed Alex the Great, meeting with the subjects of Alpha, and at the levels of Persephone was really creepy.

To the disadvantages of both games I would take a small number of types of opponents (given the abundance of different plasmids could make a lot of interesting combinations), some traditional games illogical in the construction of levels, a certain overreach everywhere money and supplies, and really a few "puppet" graphics.

But all these are rather small perfectionist quibbles, easily corrected in sequels and can not overshadow the beauty, greatness and depth of the world of Rapture.

t
tabak96 04.10.20

I liked the second more.

n
number 9 large 04.10.20

In some things, the first is better, the second one.

t
tabak96 04.10.20

I agree that each one is good in its own way, but the second is more thoughtful

f
frw47 04.10.20

Bioshok is my favorite game, so it's hard to decide.

m
mikoka 04.10.20

Both are good!))

G
Grel Satkliff 04.10.20

Honestly, the first one will be better, I do not really like to play the role of Big Daddy, IMHO :)

A
Anvas 04.10.20

The second part turned out to be more dynamic due to the fact that Big Daddy is healthy and can shoot with one hand, and with another to shoot plasmids. Action!! You can use more combinations to destroy monsters. Again another hack. In the 1st when hacking the game stopped, and you can safely do the job. And in the 2nd before breaking in, you have to take cover somewhere. What about monster scanners? You used to take a stupid picture, that's all. And now the camera has turned on and magnify faster and more diverse to get the rating of AJ. And the Older Sisters? That's great. Fight with the first test altogether. Who has a lot of money and ammo, you can put the appropriate tonics and magnify only with a drill! And if you play at a difficult level, there will be an acute shortage of both money and ammunition. In general, the atmosphere is level in both parts, but the 2nd wins due to the dynamics