3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VadimKa 96 04.10.20 12:05 am

Which BioShock Is Better?1 or 2? (BioShock 2)

I just thought and decided, which BioShock is better!? post your opinions.
65 Comments
Sort by:
D
Don Vladon 04.10.20

1st more hooked plot, well, in the end it is in it for the first time given with a head plunged into this completely new and unusual world with its own rules, mysteries and riddles
in the 2nd there was no same effect of the discoverer, everything is familiar and does not catch as before IMHO

T
Tulskiy Pocik 04.10.20

Recently passed the first part and took over the second, just passed the amusement park. the first part (there I always bought or used a auto-breaker for the money was full and to think over the under-guess had no desire), now after each killed enemy in general do not have to crawl on the floor in search of his gun ,which in the first part could generally fly God where, there is enough bullets on every corner, chocolate bars now restore health and eve at the same time, a couple of times gave a walk on the bottom of the sea.Now the minus-again flocks of mutants can manage any left type from the street, this time it's English and this means that again we will be pressed in the cramped corners of zombie flocks, large dads have become more difficult to kill. ,older sisters in the melee can do at times two, the swiptness of the chief of the hero despite his honorary rank, the inability to aim as in the first part and because of the shooting from the hip sometimes all flies past the turnip mutant.

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 04.10.20

game mechanics and balance more liked the second
in everything else, both are magnificent, with the caveat that after all the first more masterpiece because this game was something new, and the second - not.

K
K.e.k.s 04.10.20

The first one was more liked and remembered.

D
DESERTOAD 04.10.20

Hello, customer from 2020. Before you start, ALL commenters BEFORE ME FULL IDIOT (well almost all:D). So, the first or second? here all leans to preferences, and immediately there is a question why my comment is needed, the whole point is that I will tell you about the pros and cons, and you will decide for yourself what is worth playing, but it is better to play both amazing games.
I passed them a month ago, and was just dumbfounded by what I saw. More precisely, I was dumbfounded when I saw the year of release of these games. They're just brilliant for their time. Such variability, gameplay, plot. I understand in 17, then still give a ride (insanely cool game) but that such games in the last decade - it's the mother of heaven. They are relevant even to this day. Well, stop touting the games, let's go back to the main thing - criticism.
I like to list the shortcomings first)
Bioshok 1: 1.there's a bunch of unnecessary plasmids, and it's annoying, you're buying them for a priceless Adam, and you're being shoved by some stupid swarm of bees, he's basically doing nothing.
2. This is the most idiotic stealth. It might seem like a quibble like, "It's 2007 co-co." But then why Splinter sat down or hitman did success in this area or the same metal Gere, and the bioshok could not, although the prerequisites were. The same plasmid so that when you stand still, you become invisible, but it comes near the end of the game or in the middle, but not the essence. There could have been a lot of mechanics, but what did it do.
3. and the key drawback is bugs. Here's a case from my first pass. I mean, I got a picture, I had to take a picture of three mutant spiders, and when I tried to take a picture of the last one, well, somewhere like a canteen or a mini bar, a mutant jumps on me and my turret flies at me, and what happened is, he hit the ceiling and got hit, I had to run my last update, which was done about half an hour ago, and I found a lot of things during that time. And this is not the first bug, but for reference, it does not interfere much to play, so do not pay attention. There are also a lot of shortcomings, for example: balance; you can't see the weaknesses of certain enemies again (remember or guess who to kill). But despite the shortcomings, it remains my favorite game to this day.
The second part:
1 flaw - it's a small plot. It's really smaller, but it doesn't get much to do with playing, that is, it's small when you compare it to the first part, to this point I include more characters, and the main antagonists are better in the first part, he puts all sorts of cool phrases and tells the stories you feel, and in the second bioshop it's just like a tick, but the secondary characters are better in the second bioshop, they're more interesting and better overall.
2. Strange, but in fact there are no more flaws, well, maybe graphics, but it's so little fun that it becomes funny who really looks at it. Essentially I'm too lazy to write about the merits, but Bioshok 2 is an improved version of the first with its buns.
1 - it's like popcorn it long to eat and does not get bored (except for a large package) and bioshock 2 - it's soda that is you like it, but ends too quickly (strange analogy of truth) :D . But by and large I liked both parts. And you advise to pass out together popcorn the same better to drink with soda than without it.