3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 25.10.19 04:02 am

Cultural events forced

Properly fed the manual, forcing workers to take part in Cultural events?For example, to visit a boring concerts for the tick in honor of the holiday.Or employees should still be a choice?But if that choice is to provide, nobody will go
76 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 25.10.19

[Denis]
I always bail on such voluntarily prinuditelniye events, to mention the fact that the Soviet Union is long gone, and we have the times of capitalism, I was 10 years threatening to dismiss for it, but then forget...

M
Marmotskiy 25.10.19

Well here depends on what activities, of course. For example, cultural to visit a brothel or go bowling in the summer and paintball - I only. But not everyone likes to roll the balls, in every sense of the way, so that such events also will not all. If you do something boring that really going units particularly sticky for their workplace. In principle, the choice of course should be, but if the direct guidance necessary to lead somewhere to a crowd of people - well, or look for excuse, or go where you want. To dismiss for failure without respect is of course unlikely to be fired, but this is clearly a recall in the hands of ve and the ratio will deteriorate. As it should be? If you value this work it is better to wait a couple hours than then hell knows how to catch the negative.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.10.19

the topic is interesting. znachitsya ought be the employment contract specify and how does it from a legal perspective.

x
xWantToKillx 25.10.19

[Denis]
Not just in the Russian parlance there is the concept of voluntary-compulsory. Of course this is not right. But despite the fact that we have a democratic secular state", the choice of the people especially. Although I'm never going to do what you think is wrong, even under the pressure of the system most. Do not be like the herd, it is precisely because of such movements for show we prosr**, and country, as the authorities firmly believe that control of the masses and you can do whatever you want. I wish we the people to protest were going, then we are in another country would live. And the government remember that they are public servants, not rulers

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 25.10.19

Rolemanser
Yes, fire will not be fired,but the salary can be affected.

Marmotskiy
That's why people can not refuse.But there really melancholy green, you can sleep.But if you fall asleep, then fired

MunchkiN 616
From a legal perspective, the basic salary (salary) – 13tys.The rest closed with the prize.But the award can be increased, but you can cut.

xWantToKillx
I, too, was limb, but I have two children.I am the only breadwinner.

M
Marmotskiy 25.10.19

xWantToKillx
The rallies - and what? I went and had povidomyly and dispersed. Solved unfortunately all only bloody way, when protests degenerated into a brawl, then everywhere there are skirmishes with weapons, and all this develops into full-scale fighting, which used to be called revolution. Take Russia, 1917, take the recent Ukraine - is the way it was. But the question is, but it better then now? At least for the next 20 years? And whether it is necessary me with a small child?

R
Rolemanser 25.10.19

[Denis]
Then be patient, and pockets them fakie show.

[

Rolemanser

M
Marmotskiy 25.10.19

Rolemanser
But what to do. The concert of Larisa Dolina else to go, but if you would have said take off your pants, then the Uvala.

R
Rolemanser 25.10.19

[Denis]
I once upon a time in piperazina year, worked in the budget of the organization, and we do sometimes sent to collect the apples instead of working, but there is 4 hours apples posobirat, took the bag though and you're free, I didn't mind. Then began the weeding of the fields to send, there is also 3-4 hours of work and home, but promised to give products, sugar, oil etc. There just did not go particularly close to the Empress. Brought this product to give away, and I climbed it to people who never went to those fields, I made it a turmoil, for this reason. To me they're shouting that someone had to stay at work. In ETOG this GOP gave nothing and I generally forbidden in field ride time, I culturally do not know how.

R
Rolemanser 25.10.19

Marmotskiy
What to do what to do... the Ant hell to attach.

[

xWantToKillx
Rolemanser
Rolemanser
MunchkiN 616
Everything, in short, I did my time.Looking at how some of the ensemble dancing,yelling war songs, plays musical instruments, I fought for 1.5 hours to sleep and won)))

R
RestlessDreams91 25.10.19

By law, such actions are illegitimate if they fall on a weekend.
I'm already tired of fighting for your weekend. The ski track, ice Palace to open the season against, then Saturday, then some slag. In response to constantly hear the answers in the spirit of what if I don't go, I get a bonus or get fired.

z
zdrastE 25.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
Properly fed the manual, forcing workers to take part in Cultural events?
correctly, a no crop-multur should be. because children are also forced to take bitter medicine, for their sake and not asking their consent.
[Denis] wrote:
For example, to visit a boring concerts for the tick in honor of the holiday.
you will not believe it, but there are substances, the reception of which allows you to turn any boring concert into an unforgettable spectacle. to take at least the same glorious family of ethanol...
[Denis] wrote:
Or employees should still be a choice?
needs. and they've got it. just as the consequences of their choice. negative or positive is another matter, which has not yet been announced.
[Denis] wrote:
But if that choice is to provide nictoine go
probably still worth writing about - I'm not going. leaving the rest to make their own choices.
...what, sobsno, and called the author of the post is about freedom of choice.
Marmotskiy wrote:
The rallies - and what? I went and had povidomyly and dispersed.
read, young man, of Hegel, namely his theory of the transformation of quantity into quality and quality in quantity.
those who prohibit rallies, demonstrations and other manifestations of public protest know how it works, this law of dialectics and what are its consequences...

[

Hello
Hello wrote:
correctly, a no crop-multur should be
This may be the laundering of money.Could b just in honor of the holiday to write the award if the money is nowhere to go.

Hello wrote:
because children are also forced to take bitter medicine, for their sake and not asking their consent.
Long ago sold all sorts of siropchika,suspensions and gummies with flavors for the kids

Hello wrote:
probably still worth writing about - I'm not going. leaving the rest to make their own choices
I walked in the shop and offered people to go instead.Categorically refused.Yes, and very noticeable difference:it's one thing when the audience itself is going to a concert, she likes clapping and singing along.It's quite another when it has driven like a flock.She's sitting with mugs in the form of bricks, the soloist of the ensemble tries to stump the audience, that all together were singing, but the audience doesn't react to it,nobody cares.However, a decent place gathered free meal porridge with field kitchen.We love a freebie

a
antonrogov 25.10.19

We are not forced, just a day off work if you go to the rally.

G
Gauguin 25.10.19

At work there is no such thing as correct and wrong. Is written agreement and is not written in the contract.
xWantToKillx
xWantToKillx wrote:
Although I'm never going to do what you think is wrong, even under the pressure of the system most. Do not be like the herd, it is precisely because of such movements for show we prosr**, and country, as the authorities firmly believe that control of the masses and you can do whatever you want. I wish we the people to protest were going, then we are in another country would live. And the government remember that they are public servants, not rulers
I am a Democrat, and the government should serve the people, but...all people need to do this and that...but in General people are not the same, I herd don't belong.
Excerpt from the book what I love about liberals, volume sixth, page 684.

P. S. If you are a liberal, you tell me - I don't like needlessly insulting people. Just hurts like the logic, or rather its absence.
Hello
Hello wrote:
Hegel, namely his theory of the transformation of quantity into quality and quality in quantity.
those who prohibit rallies, demonstrations and other manifestations of public protest know how it works, this law of dialectics and what are its consequences...
You, my friend, Hegel in vain do not insult one another. If he was alive, was slightly taken aback from that, what idiots turned his dialectic.

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 25.10.19

a yavot wouldn't mind going to where the thread with the team
Spoilersi normal colectivului to get rich so to say, earlier, when I was younger, didn't appreciate these little things of life and often Skive with such events, and now where I currently work the staff is small and the boss is not interested in such, only you are going to drink sometimes on holidays, but it's not that.

z
zdrastE 25.10.19

Gauguin
Gauguin wrote:
You, my friend, Hegel in vain do not insult one another.
how?
Gauguin wrote:
...what idiots turned his dialectic.
well... as be at least a couple of theses, what idiots turned his dialectic

A
Almaznyy 25.10.19

Rolemanser
The USSR will not go away.. He heads.