3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 25.10.19 04:02 am

Cultural events forced

Properly fed the manual, forcing workers to take part in Cultural events?For example, to visit a boring concerts for the tick in honor of the holiday.Or employees should still be a choice?But if that choice is to provide, nobody will go
76 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 25.10.19

Hello
Hello wrote:
how?
...not finding him a better use, other than to describe Scolamiero.
Hello wrote:
well... as be at least a couple of theses, what idiots turned his dialectic
They put her upside the head (although claimed otherwise), turning the noble idealistic system in a materialistic obscenity with economic bases, cultural add-ons and other nonsense. No wonder Hegel in their notebooks belonged to the materialist as mud, apparently it was someone's rofl-revenge.

z
zdrastE 25.10.19

Gauguin
Gauguin wrote:
...not finding him a better use, other than to describe Scolamiero.
and unless applications are better or worse?
I remember a few years ago bought the electrical book. yeah, so Mona the Quaternary from the paper dust free. caused by the announcement of the buyer of waste paper and drove him the rest of the library. where the bucks to 200 turned out of paper. asked the fence, where, they say pass books-magazines-Newspapers. grit, toilet paper will be recycled. say, maybe somewhere else, well, there is newspaper print or packaging to do. no, the current on the toilet, more is not what is not good...
yeah, so you say the best application. Cho well, I couldn't wipe all the former Tolstoy and Bunin?
Gauguin wrote:
They put her upside the head (although claimed otherwise), turning the noble idealistic system in a materialistic obscenity with economic bases, cultural add-ons and other nonsense. No wonder Hegel in their notebooks belonged to the materialist as mud, apparently it was someone's rofl-revenge.
well, shit, snot on the pavement. fact no. again, one blah-blah-blah. suspect Shaw common phrases indicate an incomplete knowledge of the subject.
heh, heh... so then I can. it is certainly true, but if even into, then out of your considerations is nothing like at all.

G
Gauguin 25.10.19

Hello
Hello wrote:
well, shit, snot on the pavement. fact no. again, one blah-blah-blah. suspect Shaw common phrases indicate an incomplete knowledge of the subject.
heh, heh... so then I can. it is certainly true, but if even into, then out of your considerations is nothing like at all.
And sho you exactly want, my friend? Capital to parse quotes Ali all laws of the materialist version of dialectics (which Hegel has not yet brought) to describe? Well here izvinite c have zaplatiti c, I don't do free educational program.
Hello wrote:
and unless applications are better or worse?
I remember a few years ago bought the electrical book. yeah, so Mona the Quaternary from the paper dust free. caused by the announcement of the buyer of waste paper and drove him the rest of the library. where the bucks to 200 turned out of paper. asked the fence, where, they say rental paper. grit, toilet paper will be recycled. say, maybe somewhere else, well, there is newspaper print or packaging to do. no, the current on the toilet, more is not what is not good...
yeah, so you say the best application. Cho well, I couldn't wipe all the former Tolstoy and Bunin?
A strong story, however. Well wiped up on health. Importantly, the letters were not.

z
zdrastE 25.10.19

Gauguin
Gauguin wrote:
Capital to parse quotes Ali all laws of the materialist version of dialectics (which Hegel has not yet brought) to describe?
heh. heh... you know how it looks?
for example, I write some approval, well, sho... you're an asshole.
you ask - why?
I am responsible to me that all the specific concepts of pricks on the fingers to make out. such an analysis is the dough worth it, but nothing current horses plow.

Gauguin wrote:
Importantly, the letters were not.
you have toilet paper with the text? surely the Psalms was printed?

G
Gauguin 25.10.19

Hello
Hello wrote:
for example, I write some approval, well, sho... you're an asshole.
And that's all you want...

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
Properly fed the manual, forcing workers to take part in Cultural events?
Depends on the event, tells me Common Sense ^_^
[Denis]
By the way, we in Estonia have not heard of this so was forced to go to some concerts. Nonsense. Have a job afterwards personal time man, where he owes nothing -)
Better justify why a waiver of the concert means something bad and leads to problems at work, while objectively, the concert is irrelevant to work? What the employee did something in the workplace? No, he's just not interested in concerts, period. Here let justify. And that is something too much to the whims of some bosses, it turns out. Not on the whim of a boss should depend on the position of the employee at the company, tells me Common Sense.

Freedom of choice should be, but society must also be a duty to society. Not under capitalism, of course -) And if correct the system from my point of view. For example, to go to the polls: to require all elections to determine the leader of the state, etc. Too important to give the right choice to skip this event (there may be exceptions).

[Denis] wrote:
From a legal perspective, the basic salary (salary) – 13tys.The rest closed with the prize.But the award can be increased, but you can cut.
Thus, these premiums are just another way to control workers. The idea is that the award is a bonus for his services, and therefore should not be the norm, so to speak. Norma is just the same salary. And 13 thousand rubles a slap in the face, if you work full time, lol ?

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 25.10.19

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Ligh wrote:
Depends on the event, tells me Common Sense
Well, what kind of event can be from the employer?)

By the way, we in Estonia have not heard of this so was forced to go to some concerts. Nonsense. Have a job afterwards personal time man, where he owes nothing
Just this event for the state account,the laundering of money.For employees would be more pleasant to receive the award in honor of the holiday.

Better justify why a waiver of the concert means something bad and leads to problems at work, while objectively, the concert is irrelevant to work?
The funds received from the budget must be justified.If nobody goes,money will cease to act

Freedom of choice should be, but society must also be a duty to society
Taxes me enough.What responsibilities to society?We students have to pay the fare, but the deputies, he free.Question: why them free travel on public transport if they actually drive the cars?

For example, to go to the polls: to require all elections to determine the leader of the state, etc. Too important to give the right choice to skip this event
And for whom to vote, if you put just the right faces in the elections?

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
Well, what kind of event can be from the employer?)
I'm not talking about the event from the employer, and all of the events in principle. Including the election of the President of the country.
[Denis] wrote:
The funds received from the budget must be justified.If nobody goes,money will cease to act
Yes, but *they* wouldn't say it -) especially in public. And who should report such to the authorities/the center? Workers, who else? Why did all the levers of pressure on subordinates? Unfair. Workers should be able to tell the boss his place. A good System is mutual monitoring, not one-sided.
[Denis] wrote:
What responsibilities to society?
Depends on the System ;] Who is there to you as a member of society relies on society? For example, if in some country you give free apartment, a young family, for example, but require that the idler was not working properly and all that? Fair? They give you one, you pay for it, but not money, and implementation of various commitments, and *all* happy. Everything except loafers and parasites ;]
[Denis] wrote:
We students have to pay the fare, but the deputies, he free.Question:
Answer: get the orders ^_^ This is wrong, obviously.
[Denis] wrote:
free travel on public transport
We have introduced in Tallinn, by the way. But only for residents of the city. Free. Travel. On buses and so on, the taxi is not in the bill.
[Denis] wrote:
And for whom to vote, if you put just the right faces in the elections?
This is another question, specifically in Russia at the present time. And not only in Russia, probably. But here I have another question: when candidates last year turned out to be Sobchak, she is also the right face? 8) something similar. Another thing that the government is well aware that she and other Pro-Westerners do not get to go to the winners, here without variants. Even if all the candidate except Putin, joined in one, he still would have lost ^_^ Purely about interest.
If you want to vote for someone not in the ranks of the candidates, vote for the one who is most closer to the desired.

z
zdrastE 25.10.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
and when the candidates last year was Sobchak, she is also the right face?
very, very, very correct. she says that in the minds of the overwhelming majority of the population and not put in the cage the crowd popular, the most democratic, free and fair elections of the speaker and very similar, by the way, the obvious becomes not comme Il faut, just beyond.
you need the truth - we have them. flick of the wrist the chief fakir out of his bottomless hat rabbit, boldly and enthusiastically barking at his master.
since the reputation of the rabbit... brrr... no girl is quite ambiguous, and the attitude to the speeches of her as if they weren't right would be appropriate.
there is opposition, there is strong criticism of the current government, there are ways to her opposition, there is a sane program is a long-overdue reforms... only they sound from the mouth...
go to any residential district, go up to sitting at the entrance to the grandparents and ask them who is Ksenia Sobchak...
the usual KGB job, and not extra class... heh, heh... and for whom a kitchen garden to fence, since this one, embroidered with white thread primitive two-mover shavali and winced?...

[

A. Soldier of Light
I'm not talking about the event from the employer, and all of the events in principle. Including the election of the President of the country.
The theme of the activities from the employer

Fair?
Russia.Where is the justice in principle?The poor will be taken away, the rich will increase.People is a resource material.Have ispolzovali and thrown into the dustbin
Know our approach to the employees?For example, the employee podmahivat on the sly.And he slept.If you forgive him (usually forgive), it is for forgiveness or pays money, or excessive work, or stain your mouth.Dirty mouth informers.With this approach, people oskotinilis.

Answer: get the orders ^_^ This is wrong, obviously.
The question is not, what orders.The question is, where does the money go?

We have introduced in Tallinn, by the way. But only for residents of the city. Free. Travel. On buses and so on, the taxi is not in the bill.
We have for pensioners social card.But it is not working.

But here I have another question: when candidates last year turned out to be Sobchak, she is also the right face?
Any fool can understand that she doesn't count, because he was a preliminary poll of residents, who are going to vote.Serious competitor was GRU..ning.His name is still banned on PG.Most interesting is that no matter who does the voice give, the main thing – participation in the elections

If you want to vote for someone not in the ranks of the candidates, vote for the one who is most closer to the desired.
I didn't even want to vote.As if, again, at work, hinted that it is better to do.But I will not vote.We have some employees did not go, it is going to fly.In the ass such election

R
RussianQuaker 25.10.19

Marmotskiy
So while the rallies people and gain experience. Then something more can develop
And in General, the more people at the meetings, the polite garbage lead.
Let's just say now, without a change of government, almost every month getting worse and worse (and this is not the ceiling) - curtailed freedoms, increasing taxes. So you can not worry about what other authority will be worse. Do not be afraid to change the power, it is normal practice. In other countries somehow don't know who will win the election

N
Nevoeiro 25.10.19

RussianQuaker
It is normal practice if the country has serious political and economic establishment.Which works in the interests of the country,not only in the.Then you can change the power at least every year.
[Denis] wrote:
Russia.Where is the justice in principle?The poor will be taken away, the rich will increase.People is a resource material.Have ispolzovali and thrown into the dustbin
Know our approach to the employees?For example, the employee podmahivat on the sly.And he slept.If you forgive him (usually forgive), it is for forgiveness or pays money, or excessive work, or stain your mouth.Dirty mouth informers.With this approach, people oskotinilis.
People online everywhere not only in Russia, no one can prevent you to change jobs. We've got the same pull on the free work days, the employer is privately owned.I just don't go and make the region, others are afraid of and go. And the fact that you pay so little you change jobs, find part time or that you have to do.

N
Nevoeiro 25.10.19

Thus, these premiums are just another way to control workers. The idea is that the award is a bonus for his services, and therefore should not be the norm, so to speak. Norma is just the same salary. And 13 thousand rubles a slap in the face, if you work full time, lol ?
Why do you think he sits on the 13 thousand +award, because it is not what does not work, so the air kicks. Still not satisfied that he was out there somewhere tighten, the more there is to do, not what not.

N
Nevoeiro 25.10.19

Hello
So they are saying all the right things to say, or rather say what you want to hear before the election.
And why you stuck that shavli, perfectly understood it.And about the vote because they wanted to.

M
Marmotskiy 25.10.19

RussianQuaker
The power to change, there's no question. But how to do this without military action? No way.

z
zdrastE 25.10.19

Nevoeiro wrote:
So they are saying all the right things to say, or rather say what you want to hear before the election.
well blah... no I have not heard that 20 years in power is too much. no one except Susie.
Nevoeiro wrote:
And why you stuck that shavli, perfectly understood it.
eating, eating... if it is not, the country would have rules young intelligent woman.
Nevoeiro wrote:
And about the vote because they wanted to.
GEE, GEE, GEE... (this Homeric laughter). 5 years the best of the best the Creator and guardian of the spiritual braces? they wanted it?
Spoiler the results of processing of 95% of the ballots Vladimir Putin - 76,57%
https://kandidativprezidenti.ru/kto-pobedil-na-vyborax/

[

Nevoeiro
Nevoeiro wrote:
Why do you think he sits on the 13 thousand +award, because it is not what does not work, so the air kicks. Still not satisfied that he was out there somewhere tighten, the more there is to do, not what not.
Actually, I have two lathes, if that.Who hits the air, does not justify its position that a priori are supposed to visit these events.Including those who have a dirty mouth.Because both are eternal debtors.I find it easier for the machines to work than to fight with sleep

C
ColonelJason 25.10.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
Actually, I have two lathes, if that.
Under the doing nothing it is possible to put not only the absence of the activity itself, but also the activity that nobody needs. They say that at least one-third operators working in loss making companies. People who stand at the machines AVTOVAZ, too, probably think they are doing something, but in reality, they just bear the losses and are dependent on the state, i.e. , in the end, sitting on the neck of those citizens who are doing something really needed. Are you sure you're not one of those machinists?

G
Gauguin 25.10.19

Hello
Hello wrote:
the country would have rules young intelligent woman.
I wonder who it is and where to take her.

[

ColonelJason
ColonelJason wrote:
Are you sure you're not one of those machinists?
I work in the Institute budget.And those that I do,indeed,during the test are destroyed.But a parasite I do not consider myself,for taking part in the study of the properties of materials for military equipment.